Bosma Murder Trial 04.27.16 - Day 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm imagining the jury is sitting there thinking, "How stupid does she think we are?" MOO

Who knows exactly what she is holding back? Its quite possible that Millard gave her an exact play by play of what happened that night. So it that context, she is doing him a favour.

Liam Casey ‏@liamdevlincasey 2m2 minutes ago
I'm back at the Tim #Bosma trial today, where Dellen Millard's ex-girlfriend continues to testify. Yesterday's story http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...ays-she-helped-move-evidence/article29777854/

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 36s36 seconds ago
RECAP: Girlfriend says she performed 'sexual favours' on Millard after dropping off Bosma's truck http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/tim-bosma-boudga-day-one-1.3555544 … @CBCHamilton

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 18s19 seconds ago
Christina Noudga & her mom came into court again today with their faces fully covered by scarves. Lawyer Paul Mergler also again with them.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 40s40 seconds ago
#Bosma trial starting soon. #Millard girlfriend Christina Noudga will be back on the stand. Full story @CHCHNews 6pm - Tweets until then

Who knows exactly what she is holding back? Its quite possible that Millard gave her an exact play by play of what happened that night. So it that context, she is doing him a favour.

Based on everything the jury has already heard, it's my opinion that her approach of having no memory will solidify that he is guilty and that she is protecting him. MOO

Based on everything the jury has already heard, it's my opinion that her approach of having no memory will solidify that he is guilty and that she is protecting him. MOO

Its going to get interesting when Millards attorney cross examines her.

The jury is now being recalled, as is Christina Noudga.
by Adam Carter 10:06 AM

Closing up in 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members