OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with your theory. I think there were at least two teams- with at least two people each. I think two people entered Chris's and two people entered Frankies at the same time. I think Gray was probably on the coach and Chris was asleep in a back bedroom. I think Frankie and Hannah and the kids were all in the same bed.
Because of the kids and Hannah, one could have controlled that situation by threatening Hannah and the kids.

Remember, the dogs that were inside the residence(s?) never attacked anyone or barked loud enough to wake/alert the victims. So they knew the intruders. The dogs can't possibly know THAT many people. I still say one at each residence. I actually think they were a couple (man and woman) and I think they were both well known to the victims and dogs.
Where do we know dogs were inside especially Frankie and Hannah's?

In the country, guard dogs are likely to be outside, so they can be alert to something coming down the road.

Does anyone know what kind of car Bobby Jo has?

I know James Manley has the black Toyota Tacoma.

Newer cars have GPS and computer systems that cops can read to see where a car was and when. They think she was lying about her arrival time. I wonder if they know that from hacking into the GPS on her car. Did they seize her car right away? Or just James'?

Does anyone know what kind of car Bobby Jo has?

I know James Manley has the black Toyota Tacoma.

Newer cars have GPS and computer systems that cops can read to see where a car was and when. They think she was lying about her arrival time. I wonder if they know that from hacking into the GPS on her car. Did they seize her car right away? Or just James'?

I believe we only have confirmation of James' vehicle being towed. IIRC, BJM was able to take her car from the scene, as well as her son's. They may have ended up taking their vehicles for searching later however, and just haven't released it.

When a request is made to LE for the audio or transcript of the 911 calls, does LE have to release ALL of the 911 calls related to the incident? Or can they only release one or two calls? I'm wondering if there were additional calls made as bodies were found and just weren't released.

Also, just my opinion... I'm not sure I would hear gunshots in another home while I was sleeping. I know mobile homes and campers have thin walls, but some people sleep hard and don't hear anything.
Yeah you likely would unless your neighbors were way down the street.

Their two homes were close, very close. I have 2 acres, I would hear a shot next door.

Can someone refresh my memory?

What day did Hannah get home from the hospital with the baby?

Do we know if there was a grow operation at Kenneth's place?
Well they said three of the four locations and something was posted indicating not one at Dana's. Also with Dana having her nursing license, Kenneth's would be better.

I've mentioned this a million times about DM, but many still want to count it as MSM and consider it factual, so to not pick and choose on what is credible and what isn't that they post, I'm considering it possible.

Also, people with a grow operation, I think it's safe to say they likely have cameras, especially with an operation to that extent. JMO.

People with grows would also be wary of having cameras around that might incriminate themselves if they were ever busted.

Still think it was an inside job with only 2 killers. One killer in Frankie's home and one in Chris's home, later joined by the one from Frankie's. One person with a gun can EASILY control 2 victims. Especially if those victims were cornered in bed when the killer entered.)

I agree and that's what I think too. I also think one was female and perhaps that is the difference in the amounts of gsw. I think two different shooters with two different styles. I also can't imagine it could ever be a professional hit. A professional wouldn't need so many shots. Nor would the overkill because they wouldn't have the emotional connection. An insider had to do the job because the amount of surveillance it would take to figure out dogs or cameras or routines would definitely be noticeable by the family. It's a small community and everyone knows everyone and if someone was just hanging around then one of them would have noticed.

With UHR being as country as it is, I can almost guarantee there was no county or village CCTV system. 32 probably does somewhere, who knows if it's near there.

Can they withold search warrents??

People with grows would also be wary of having cameras around that might incriminate themselves if they were ever busted.
From the looks of the article, it was inside cameras and basically a camera at the front so he could see who came up.

That would be easy for those to be taken, just depends on if they were recording to the cloud.

I think the only dogs were two that were inside Dana's. I don't think there were dogs inside the other two. And Dana may have had her dogs outside with a newborn in the house.

Does anyone have a link or source for the information about dogs being inside? I know the cray-cray guy with the 2 videos said they were, but I haven't seen that information anywhere. Just wondering.

I think the hundreds of plants would be enough to incriminate themselves. They are going to want to be keeping an eye on all of that crop/money, especially being as they live in the middle of nowhere.

I agree and that's what I think too. I also think one was female and perhaps that is the difference in the amounts of gsw. I think two different shooters with two different styles. I also can't imagine it could ever be a professional hit. A professional wouldn't need so many shots. Nor would the overkill because they wouldn't have the emotional connection. An insider had to do the job because the amount of surveillance it would take to figure out dogs or cameras or routines would definitely be noticeable by the family. It's a small community and everyone knows everyone and if someone was just hanging around then one of them would have noticed.
Y'all forget.. If Leonard goes down to the Frosty Queen, the town knows it.

This is a small town.

Are you talking about this one?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-feet-shot-head-reveals-man-horror-scene.html

Doesn't mention the word camera or cameras or trail cams any where in the article.

Back to my skepticism, can anyone point me to a link where any reputable news site or official or family member states that any type of camera was missing?

I don't believe half of what this paper prints.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...elped-identify-killers-removed-murderers.html

Regarding the trail/security camera detection, apparently for under $200, one can purchase a handy little device which can detect them even if they are off, as well as nearby cell phones (which can often be set to alert the user and send him/her a pic if something moves in the range of the camera) which the perps would want to have also.
http://trailcameracentral.com/shop/portable-rf-hidden-spy-camera-gps-cell-phone-detector-p-498.html

Who knew?? Not me.. Lol

Sophisticated..

Lots of great questions being asked here tonight! I wish I had more answers. And I hope all the early birds read all this and post some answers while I am sleeping in tomorrow!

I think the hundreds of plants would be enough to incriminate themselves. They are going to want to be keeping an eye on all of that crop/money, especially being as they live in the middle of nowhere.

Ha! True that!

I keep coming back to the story 'In Cold Blood'... thinking about the Klutter family wiped out over a jailhouse rumor about stacks of cash in a safe at the Klutter home.
The person(s) who committed this personally knew each victim, knew the dogs, knew the area and the property layouts and moved quickly and methodically in the pitch black foggy hollows back roads.
Until we know the est TOD from the victims' liver temps taken at the scene, and the autopsy details as to extent of beating, bruising and # of gunshot wounds to each victim, it is impossible to speculate who was the main 'TARGET' of this carnage.
LE already has that info, so I'm sure the motive and suspect list are becoming clearer to them.
I hope someone on Union Hill Rd had some kind of CCTV camera set up, or at least a Dept of Transportation camera on 32. Somewhere, someone saw or heard something, <modsnip>

<modsnip>
Also, is there a reason that we dont want to compromise our investiagation (Smile now ) why they cant tell us where what etc about the doggies. I wanna know if they are OK. I can not come up with a reason why that should be this big secret wth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420