OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has any one posted video of LM from the vigil? I saw one earlier but haven't read all of thread 5 yet. Here's the one I saw. http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/04/29/pike-county-vigil.html#

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL what?!?! Oh, Leonard. I want you to be my grandpa. What is he talking about? Is he saying that people have come up to him to tell him about conflicts the family has had going back as far as 20 years? I need better reporters on this case to ask better questions!!

Is that Bobby Jo standing behind him at the end?

The only way I see one person pulling this off would be if we had a highly trained military killing machine with a grudge against this family. I don't think we have one of those.

You can set up cameras connected to a laptop, buy the software program and cameras as a package and some are cheap. Brings alot more understanding of what the AG said that the killers did everything to hinder the investigation and their prosecution. Maybe laptops and cellphones were taken, or just sim cards, and wiped out computers whatever was done to wipe out all data that could trace back to people. JMO That's if this was drug related, hopefully we'll hear more.

I don't believe it was over a feud. I think it was either over a lot of money (robbery or revenge) or that someone(s) with a lot to lose if their activities were found out had them taken out before they could narc.
When I say feud, I consider robbery or revenge on there.

I don't think so. Hannah and Frankie's place was too close to Chris's, shooting people would have woke them next door.

Gary had to be killed right away for just one in there, or there would have been an ambush attempt and likely successful. Seems time was spent with Chris and another victim won't sit while you are distracted with that. Only way one in there is Gary killed immediately and Chris asleep in the back. I don't think one killer could have hit Frankie and Chris separately and survived.. Dana's yes, much further away.

I agree with your theory. I think there were at least two teams- with at least two people each. I think two people entered Chris's and two people entered Frankies at the same time. I think Gray was probably on the coach and Chris was asleep in a back bedroom. I think Frankie and Hannah and the kids were all in the same bed.

I wonder how good cell reception is out there? There's no cell reception where I grew up in southern oh.
Verizon usually always picks up well in those areas.

Bobby's reception was great on the 911 call.

[video=youtube;Z3VITZ6-CcY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3VITZ6-CcY[/video] Hand gun with a supressor. It's not that loud. Add a pillow...?
I don't see a suppressor. It would have to be homemade, no question and there is still the fact of Gary and Chris.

I agree with your theory. I think there were at least two teams- with at least two people each. I think two people entered Chris's and two people entered Frankies at the same time. I think Gray was probably on the coach and Chris was asleep in a back bedroom. I think Frankie and Hannah and the kids were all in the same bed.

Remember, the dogs that were inside the residence(s?) never attacked anyone or barked loud enough to wake/alert the victims. So they knew the intruders. The dogs can't possibly know THAT many people. I still say one at each residence. I actually think they were a couple (man and woman) and I think they were both well known to the victims and dogs.

Link to Daily Mail interview with Donald Stone. They were security cameras and DM says they were insideKenneth's camper. Not to say here weren't trail cameras outside as well, there and at other locations.

EXCLUSIVE: Surveillance cameras set up inside the home of Ohio massacre victim who was ‘paranoid about security’ could have helped identify killers but were 'removed by the murderers'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3563851/Surveillance-cameras-set-inside-home-Ohio-massacre-victim-paranoid-security-helped-identify-killers-removed-murderers.html

Okay, that is the link I was looking for. You've got to remember that is the DailyMail tabloid. They are also the only source of the 'dollar bills scattered around Kenneth's body" release which the AG has almost but not quite yet refuted saying, “It does not sound correct to me, but I’m not going to get into knocking down every rumor,”. I'll move from skeptical to "possible, awaiting more facts". Thanks!

Okay, that is the link I was looking for. You've got to remember that is the DailyMail tabloid. They are also the only source of the 'dollar bills scattered around Kenneth's body" release which the AG has almost but not quite yet refuted. I'll move from skeptical to "possible, awaiting more facts". Thanks!

I've mentioned this a million times about DM, but many still want to count it as MSM and consider it factual, so to not pick and choose on what is credible and what isn't that they post, I'm considering it possible.

Also, people with a grow operation, I think it's safe to say they likely have cameras, especially with an operation to that extent. JMO.

Can someone refresh my memory?

What day did Hannah get home from the hospital with the baby?

Do we know if there was a grow operation at Kenneth's place?

I keep coming back to the story 'In Cold Blood'... thinking about the Klutter family wiped out over a jailhouse rumor about stacks of cash in a safe at the Klutter home.
The person(s) who committed this personally knew each victim, knew the dogs, knew the area and the property layouts and moved quickly and methodically in the pitch black foggy hollows back roads.
Until we know the est TOD from the victims' liver temps taken at the scene, and the autopsy details as to extent of beating, bruising and # of gunshot wounds to each victim, it is impossible to speculate who was the main 'TARGET' of this carnage.
LE already has that info, so I'm sure the motive and suspect list are becoming clearer to them.
I hope someone on Union Hill Rd had some kind of CCTV camera set up, or at least a Dept of Transportation camera on 32. Somewhere, someone saw or heard something,<rumor>

Remember, the dogs that were inside the residence(s?) never attacked anyone or barked loud enough to wake/alert the victims. So they knew the intruders. The dogs can't possibly know THAT many people. I still say one at each residence. I actually think they were a couple (man and woman) and I think they were both well known to the victims and dogs.

I think the only dogs were two that were inside Dana's. I don't think there were dogs inside the other two. And Dana may have had her dogs outside with a newborn in the house.

When a request is made to LE for the audio or transcript of the 911 calls, does LE have to release ALL of the 911 calls related to the incident? Or can they only release one or two calls? I'm wondering if there were additional calls made as bodies were found and just weren't released.

Also, just my opinion... I'm not sure I would hear gunshots in another home while I was sleeping. I know mobile homes and campers have thin walls, but some people sleep hard and don't hear anything.

I keep coming back to the story 'In Cold Blood'... thinking about the Klutter family wiped out over a jailhouse rumor about stacks of cash in a safe at the Klutter home.
The person(s) who committed this personally knew each victim, knew the dogs, knew the area and the property layouts and moved quickly and methodically in the pitch black foggy hollows back roads.
Until we know the est TOD from the victims' liver temps taken at the scene, and the autopsy details as to extent of beating, bruising and # of gunshot wounds to each victim, it is impossible to speculate who was the main 'TARGET' of this carnage.
LE already has that info, so I'm sure the motive and suspect list are becoming clearer to them.
I hope someone on Union Hill Rd had some kind of CCTV camera set up, or at least a Dept of Transportation camera on 32. Somewhere, someone saw or heard something, just like the guy whose brother was in the woods and heard shots before sunrise (where Kenneth was killed).

With UHR being as country as it is, I can almost guarantee there was no county or village CCTV system. 32 probably does somewhere, who knows if it's near there.

So I've looked at the Pike County inmate list everyday this week, except today. Someone mentioned on the last thread it was down for maintenance today, it still is, wondering if that's just something they do on Fridays.

When a request is made to LE for the audio or transcript of the 911 calls, does LE have to release ALL of the 911 calls related to the incident? Or can they only release one or two calls? I'm wondering if there were additional calls made as bodies were found and just weren't released.

Also, just my opinion... I'm not sure I would hear gunshots in another home while I was sleeping. I know mobile homes and campers have thin walls, but some people sleep hard and don't hear anything.

Like my husband who doesn't hear a baby crying in the next room [emoji23][emoji23] or people that can sleep through loud claps of thunder during a storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant