TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Thank You Mimi. Could you do one more thing for me please? Put notes on or just post re:your hand drawn pic, the relation of the highway to the pic? Thanks again for your diligence! All the cam angles makin me dizzy! It looks to me like main auditorium/sanctuary is facing creek out back? Is this correct?

If the person you are talking about has been in the mainstream media you can speculate based on some semblance of fact.

If the person you are talking about has not been in the media then they are off limits.

Hope that helps

We aren't allowed to discuss that someone known to the Vic has the same hair as the perp? My apologies, I'm a newbie. But that makes zero sense to me.

From your link:

"We've arrived at a point where I think it's best to allow investigators a bit of a break so they can rest and recover. We will have a small crew over the weekend working the tips line, conducting some follow up, and working on some miscellaneous duties," Johnson wrote. "Unless information is received that requires immediate follow up, I would not expect significant news over the weekend. We will return from the weekend fresh and ready to carry on."

Hi Lawbelle,

You can certainly discuss the gait. You can speculate if anyone who is connected to this case and has been in the mainstream media does or does not have the gait.
What you can't do is bring out some random person that has not been in the mainstream media and accuse them of having the same gait.

The purpose of my post (2nd post in this thread) was to explain that the rules have been relaxed and you can now easily discuss the facts in the case and the people connected to the case and have been in the mainstream media.

In my opinion that person walking walked exactly like I did when I was pregnant. Then again, the person may be wearing shoes that are too big or untied.

I hope this clears things up.

That's because nobody can talk about the obvious things in this case.

Like GAIT

and somebody who has it.

Here is the post in case you missed it.

EVERYONE, PLEASE READ THIS POST BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING ELSE

Dear Websleuths Members,

Again we find ourselves trying to moderate based on rules set up for other cases.

Once in a while, our rules do not fit with certain cases and therefore changes need to be made.

We will try and make this as easy as possible.

If you have a question send me a private message, please. Do not post the question on the forum.

FOR OUR NEW MEMBERS: WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS!

Websleuths is different than any other forum on the Internet. If you are used to forums like Topix then you are going to find out quickly Websleuths is not Topix. We don’t allow rumors. We don’t allow comments from Facebook or comments from other forums. We work hard to make sure everyone stays on topic. We allow and encourage appropriate sleuthing. Most of all we want you to become involved and enjoy your experience at Websleuths. You can review our rules right here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules

*Please no personal chatter back and forth. Welcoming someone back or making jokes at other member’s expense is not going to be allowed. The case is about Missy Bever. Please do not make the thread about you.

*If Missy’s husband posts pictures and posts on his personal public Facebook page it can be discussed and you can speculate.

*If you do speculate please do not make comments on their personal appearance. That’s just rude. You can speculate on their behavior but if you want to post something unkind about their looks please don’t.

*Speculation is allowed if it involves someone who has been named in the mainstream media and you can logically put this person at the scene of the crime or can suggest they were somehow involved. Speculation has to be based on some semblance of fact. In other words, you can’t speculate that the dry cleaning people killed Missy. The police have confirmed they believe Missy was targeted. That’s a good place to start.

*Speculation does not mean you can sleuth any of these people. Their lives have been turned upside down and the last thing they want to see is something personal and embarrassing posted on Websleuths for the world to see. No Sleuthing aka no digging into their backgrounds and posting what you find.

* Here is a hypothetical for you: Say you were face to face with the person you are getting ready to post about. This person also knows your real name. Would you say what you are getting ready to post to this person’s face? Please think before you post.

*We have an unfair advantage. We are anonymous. Your words are very powerful and they will be on the Internet forever. You will own those words when the truth is found out about Missy's murder.

To review:

*Yes you can speculate as long as it is logical and done in a mature manner.

*Yes you can discuss the pictures Missy's husband posted on his personal and public Facebook page. You cannot discuss any comments unless they are from Missy’s husband personally.

*Yes you can discuss all pictures/ videos as long as you can source them to a legitimate source . Do not post or discuss the Twitter picture that showed the face blown up. This looks like some sort of photo-shopped picture and it can’t be sourced

I am completely responsible for any confusion that has gone on in this thread. Sparky is doing a great job and she was doing what I taught her to do. I want to publically thank Sparky for her hard work and dedication.

OK Newbies and Old Time Websleuths Members, go forth and DISCUSS!

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com
PS. Please forgive spelling and grammatical errors. I am half asleep as I write.

Arkansasmimi - Thank you very much. I also learned that trying to quote you, the tiny pictures become HUGE. Best layout explanation and drawing. :thumbup:

Since we don't need to beat around the bush regarding the apparent correlation in gait between the FIL and perp as seen on news media interviews doesn't the fact that he and wife in Cali on Sunday negate the suspicion somewhat? I am sure authorities were able to verify their whereabouts as in So Cal. I think they flew in when they got the news.

What?! I missed that. What is this about LE having video of the perp's car in the car park (what car park) ? Please advise. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

In this 4/19/16 article, http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Husband-of-Slain-Fitness-Instructor-Speaks-Publicly-376270351.html, the police are quoted:
"Police said Tuesday they believe a car seen in the distance in the video may have belonged to the person on video in the church, but that it's so far away they aren't comfortable speculating on a make or model."

Recessed entrance to Sanctuary/Auditorium... * it is hard to make out in this photo view,
But from a photo MB posted on her FB, she took a group photo in front of Holy Ground..
You can see the recessed entrance to the Sanctuary/Auditorium and then the accordion type doors and a solid door. View attachment 93301

My thought and jacked up drawing trying to see if I can figure out layout.

View attachment 93303 View attachment 93304

Okay, a couple of things after looking at your map and watching the footage:

Your map is INCREDIBLY helpful. I had the perp on three different hallways during the footage before and that wasn't the case using your map. He/she stays right around the awning entrance area. (ETA: Except towards the beginning, you do seem him coming down the hallway towards the bulletin board and that is from the kitchen side/opposite to the awning side.) It's chilling to watch with the map and your mind starts really going a million miles an hour trying to figure out what he/she was doing there. This helps so much, thank you for all of your hard work!

Tip for everyone that watches the footage using the map: Pause a lot the first time you watch.....and maybe the second time too. Consult the map constantly. Make sure you stop and think about where the cameras are because otherwise your directions will get messed up. Use the accordian looking door as a reference. Then watch a couple more times until you really understand where the perp was in the building.

I am still not clear on where the perp was at the end of the footage. Hence my next question! ;)

Do you think Room 12 would be on that same hallway (where he/she entered in the first scene of the footage?) Or, do you think it would be on the other side of the building? I just wonder how the doors are numbered. It doesn't look like there's enough room for Room 12 on your map for it to be on the side of the building with the kitchen. Any ideas about where it might be? Just wondering....I can absolutely research it if you aren't sure and are completely exhausted. :)

I have been visually trying to insert various people who have been in MSM into the SWAT outfit with that particular gait. I have gone back and forth on it but I do think it is a man with a stocky build. Aft first I thought maybe they wore padding but now I don't think so. The drawing helped so much. Scary to think the person was hovering around the front near those double doors not worrying about being seen. I should go back and read but does anyone know off-hand where in the church they were last seen on video?

From your link:

"We've arrived at a point where I think it's best to allow investigators a bit of a break so they can rest and recover. We will have a small crew over the weekend working the tips line, conducting some follow up, and working on some miscellaneous duties," Johnson wrote. "Unless information is received that requires immediate follow up, I would not expect significant news over the weekend. We will return from the weekend fresh and ready to carry on."

To me this is not a good sign. They've only been working 12 days on this case. How about taking some time off, AFTER solving this heinous crime?

IMHO

In this 4/19/16 article, http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Husband-of-Slain-Fitness-Instructor-Speaks-Publicly-376270351.html, the police are quoted:
"Police said Tuesday they believe a car seen in the distance in the video may have belonged to the person on video in the church, but that it's so far away they aren't comfortable speculating on a make or model."
Thanks Scrooby. That's what
I thought......I think. Geesh. I'm headed to bed.

(marking my place & commenting so I can get phone notifications to new replies)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes Thank You Mimi. Could you do one more thing for me please? Put notes on or just post re:your hand drawn pic, the relation of the highway to the pic? Thanks again for your diligence! All the cam angles makin me dizzy! It looks to me like main auditorium/sanctuary is facing creek out back? Is this correct?

I don't know if arkansas is off sleuthing but I can tell you that the highway would be at the bottom of the drawing she posted. In other words, her drawing has the front of the church down at the bottom . The church faces the highway at an angle though so take that into consideration. :)

Okay, a couple of things after looking at your map and watching the footage:

Your map is INCREDIBLY helpful. I had the perp on three different hallways during the footage before and that wasn't the case using your map. He/she stays right around the awning entrance area. It's chilling to watch with the map and your mind starts really going a million miles an hour trying to figure out what he/she was doing there. This helps so much, thank you for all of your hard work!

Tip for everyone that watches the footage using the map: Pause a lot the first time you watch.....and maybe the second time too. Consult the map constantly. Make sure you stop and think about where the cameras are because otherwise your directions will get messed up. Use the accordian looking door as a reference. Then watch a couple more times until you really understand where the perp was in the building.

I am still not clear on where the perp was at the end of the footage. Hence my next question! ;)

Do you think Room 12 would be on that same hallway (where he/she entered in the first scene of the footage?) Or, do you think it would be on the other side of the building? I just wonder how the doors are numbered. It doesn't look like there's enough room for Room 12 on your map for it to be on the side of the building with the kitchen. Any ideas about where it might be? Just wondering....I can absolutely research it if you aren't sure and are completely exhausted. :)
Zow! I'm going to look at this tomorrow. Good work, Ladies!

Has anyone else visited BBs FB page and scrolled through this photos? I find it very odd that he doesn't really seem to talk about his wife. They don't seem to be that close. Has anyone else noticed this?

Sent from my iPhone

Umm besides ms Tricia gave us more room and I think everyone passed out In shock and shut up? Lol. Nope not really except most of us agree the perp has a head lamp. Arkansasmimi has figured out the entire layout of the church. Someone last thread posted that their appears to be a sheriff star close to the perps right knee in the video. Ummm... And bill is out of time out. Please forgive me if I missed anything else.

HEY I liked the Mississippimimi better :silly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members