TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me this is not a good sign. They've only been working 12 days on this case. How about taking some time off, AFTER solving this heinous crime?

IMHO
It's troubling. But it could be a a calculated move. I sure hope so. I can't even imagine the types of tips they are poring over.

I don't know if arkansas is off sleuthing but I can tell you that the highway would be at the bottom of the drawing she posted. In other words, her drawing has the front of the church down at the bottom . The church faces the highway at an angle though so take that into consideration. :)

Thank you texasgirl2! I thought so. Which would put auditorium/sanctuary on top part facing back of lot. I have seen google earth pic, just trying to get situated.

Has anyone else visited BBs FB page and scrolled through this photos? I find it very odd that he doesn't really seem to talk about his wife. They don't seem to be that close. Has anyone else noticed this?

Sent from my iPhone
I haven't found anything particularly odd with the exception that none of the family has made their FBs private which seems weird (I am not saying it's nefarious just weird) from the standpoint that it is inviting speculation - for instance the MIL posted a weird pic the other day of RB with the snapchat effect of being a woman.

Has anyone else visited BBs FB page and scrolled through this photos? I find it very odd that he doesn't really seem to talk about his wife. They don't seem to be that close. Has anyone else noticed this?

Sent from my iPhone
Most show stuff instead of people.

Is a screen shot off off BB FB page allowed, it a picture of a hot tub no one in it. But his remarks strike me as odd he is the only person who commented

Sent from my iPhone

No screenshot allowed. Please see Tricia's post #2 above:

*If Missy’s husband posts pictures and posts on his personal public Facebook page it can be discussed and you can speculate.
<bbm>

I haven't found anything particularly odd with the exception that none of the family has made their FBs private which seems weird (I am not saying it's nefarious just weird) from the standpoint that it is inviting speculation - for instance the MIL posted a weird pic the other day of RB with the snapchat effect of being a woman.

I find it odd that in all the photos I have gone through so far, he mentions his wife once. It is almost as she didn't exist. Everything I have read so far in his comments for example the talk about getting a pontoon boat for the family but "this" one he will be for me. I almost feel like I am looking at a single dads page. Dad, dad and kids, but not a lot of mom. He tells his mother in one photo comment, I love you mom. But in the pictures I don't see, my "beautiful wife" or "I love you Missy" or even "your my best friend". Of course that is just my opinion.

To me this is not a good sign. They've only been working 12 days on this case. How about taking some time off, AFTER solving this heinous crime?

IMHO
I think their statement may be a ruse by LE to lull the perp into letting their guard down.

IMO, any and all LE involved in this investigation are probably working even harder on solving it because of the person using the guise of an officer to commit the crime. I could easily see them taking it as a personal attack on them as well as the victim. I don't think anyone is taking any time off at this stage of the investigation, but that's just a gut feeling I have.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Your drawing is SO helpful and not even close to being jacked up! I can't thank you enough for this. I'm going to print it out and watch the footage again but this time it will make a little more sense. Hopefully we can figure out what he/she was doing in different areas of the building!!

Amazing sleuthing skills!!

THANK YOU arkansasmimi!! :loveyou:

HA HA your welcome. I gotta know where my surroundings are.. I know what I thinking and it doesnt always come out as I wish lol. NOW>...Remember this AT LEAST at that time, they didnt know the movements. I would think with the types of equipment in the sanctuary/auditorium they would have camera in there also. BUT if it were suppose to be locked maybe not?? Maybe just in the hallways? Where ever the murder took place was in an area not seen by the motion activated cameras. So had to be in one of the rooms. MY opinion right now is whatever across from 12... jmo

Published: April 22, 2016 8:02 am
Updated at 3:30 p.m.

snip:
A search warrant released Thursday revealed that Bevers suffered from a head wound, though her official cause of death has not been revealed.

Johnson wouldn’t say whether any of multiple tools found near the crime scene may have been used as the murder weapon.

Damage was found throughout the church.

“We don’t understand all the movement within the church,” he said.
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...t-them-to-die-believes-she-was-targeted.html/

Room 2?.jpg

Can anyone tell what the number is outside of the room in this screenshot from the footage?

I know someone had said at one time what they thought it was....

Trying to catch up and listen to the radio show. Tricia states missy attended this same church and I thought she worshipped elsewhere. Hope this is cleared up.

Trying to catch up and listen to the radio show. Tricia states missy attended this same church and I thought she worshipped elsewhere. Hope this is cleared up.

Missy attended cowboy church not Creekside.

HA HA your welcome. I gotta know where my surroundings are.. I know what I thinking and it doesnt always come out as I wish lol. NOW>...Remember this AT LEAST at that time, they didnt know the movements. I would think with the types of equipment in the sanctuary/auditorium they would have camera in there also. BUT if it were suppose to be locked maybe not?? Maybe just in the hallways? Where ever the murder took place was in an area not seen by the motion activated cameras. So had to be in one of the rooms. MY opinion right now is whatever across from 12... jmo

Published: April 22, 2016 8:02 am
Updated at 3:30 p.m.

snip:
A search warrant released Thursday revealed that Bevers suffered from a head wound, though her official cause of death has not been revealed.

Johnson wouldn&#8217;t say whether any of multiple tools found near the crime scene may have been used as the murder weapon.

Damage was found throughout the church.

&#8220;We don&#8217;t understand all the movement within the church,&#8221; he said.
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...t-them-to-die-believes-she-was-targeted.html/

Yes, I was looking at it all wrong....and to think I watched like 500 times!! :facepalm:

Do you happen to have an idea of where Room 12 would be?

And I don't think if I had a loved one brutally murdered then lost my dog in an equally brutal manner t h at I would even think twice about what would happen if I dropped off clothes to be laundered. Moo

Ummm so why is the Arlington police department now assisting?

Not sure.
Is it poss because of size of city & APD force, it has more specialized personnel -e.g., homicide (or crimes against persons) squad w more extensive experience?
Also perhaps more homicide-squad personnel that can be temporarily loaned to MPD?
IDK. JM2cts, after reading info below. Maybe someone local-ish has better idea about this.

http://www.midlothian.tx.us/index.aspx?nid=503

Midlothian
Police Department Annual Report.

iconpdf.gif

2015 Annual Report
http://www.city-data.com/city/Midlothian-Texas.html.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midlothian,_Texas. "As of 2014 the city's estimated population was 20,934.[SUP]"[/SUP]

http://www.arlington-tx.gov/police/
http://www.arlington-tx.gov/police/uniform-crime-report/ Mar 2016
http://www.arlington-tx.gov/police/annual-report/ 2015

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arlington,_Texas
"Arlington is a principal city in the U.S. state of Texas, within the Dallas&#8211;Fort Worth&#8211;Arlington metropolitan area and Tarrant County.... [city] population of almost 379,577 at the end of 2013,[SUP][6]"[/SUP]

LOL but others are working. There are a lot different agencies working this. But they do need time to clear their head.

Mr. Murder dont think they aren't still working. Rest up you gonna need it. When they drag you in... Might just be one of the Investigators that was off last day or two refreshing to come bust you :copcar::busted: because someone threw you under the bus :underbus: Good Police work will put you :jail: away. Hope anyone who knows something or involved realizes being a party is good as doing the actual blows.... The truth shall set you free..... UNLESS YOU KILL SOMEONE...

Has anyone been able to figure out why in a presser BB said MB had texted him everyday for 10 months to have a good day? He was very precise with that statement. I know he had a spell in his living room where he almost died(blood pressure 40/20) due to reaction to ulcer meds. I don't recall on FB when that was. But the 10 months thing stuck in my mind. Maybe it was just a personal thing between them but he sure did emphasize it IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname