TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed something very interesting on Brandon Bevers Facebook. He has "checked in" only 2 times ever on his account. 1 time in August of 2014, the other...April 17th, 2016, in Biloxi, MI. The day before his wife's murder. Just seems very fishy to me. Never checks in, except for the 1 time he wants to be able to say, "hey look, I was in Mississippi." Maybe an example of trying too hard to provide an alibi?

And the Oyster House where he 'checked-in' shows a picture of the restaurant, but not of him. If he was alone, he could have taken a selfie in front of the restaurant. Or - like a lot of people do - take a photo of your awesome oyster meal that you're about to eat.

That's just weird, there's no sound. Did the news or a viewer post that?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

It appears to be a news clip--I'm not sure what the heck it is?

But, IMHO, I think LE might be very busy next week. I also think someone is under intense surveillance.

Not quite open season, but restricted season. Check the 2nd post on page 1 by Tricia.

I did see that post. It's curious for sure. I can tell you all from experience, when the perp is named / arrested and it is not who you think it is , there is no way to go back and remove your comments at that time. I have been guilty of this on a few threads and I still feel guilt over it. I mean statistically speaking we know who the kills most 'spouses' overall. But it is not always the case. It's within tos to say whatever we want but we have to live with what we say later on. You cannot go back and uninjure an innocent party with your words once typed.

I did see that post. It's curious for sure. I can tell you all from experience, when the perp is named / arrested and it is not who you think it is , there is no way to go back and remove your comments at that time. I have been guilty of this on a few threads and I still feel guilt over it. I mean statistically speaking we know who the kills most 'spouses' overall. But it is not always the case. It's within tos to say whatever we want but we have to live with what we say later on. You cannot go back and uninjure an innocent party with your words once typed.

I agree. I don't suspect the family in this case. I never have and I still haven't seen convincing evidence to sway me towards family involvement.

All valid points, but there would have to be a HUGE network of people in on this in order for them to think it could possibly work (i.e. all of the friends they were supposed to meet, not to mention hotel workers, hotel surveillance, etc.). Just doesn't make sense that IF they were involved they'd be the actual killer(s) unless they are complete idiots, and I don't think they are. Well, at least I didn't before a shirt with dog blood was dropped off at the dry cleaner ;). (I kid, I kid....)

I could carry another person's phone with me anywhere I wanted and all the while FB is tracking my position. Unless you take a selfie in front of the tourist attraction, can you really prove it was you?

just imagine how difficult it is for LE

asking Q of folk who may be Innocent

they do it all day every day

and some here are all Why Havent They Done XYZ yet

half the time the family lawyers up and they NEVER get to question or polygraph them, at all.

I could carry another person's phone with me anywhere I wanted and all the while FB is tracking my position. Unless you take a selfie in front of the tourist attraction, can you really prove it was you?

no basically having an Accomplice (or at least one) widens the scope of faking all sorts of stuff.

Not sure if this means anything or not. I was able to completely replicate BB's post on FB that he said he posted from Biloxi Mississippi-- I'm posting from California. This picture is from the re-creation post I made. I have circled the parts of the post that show they are not from the one BB posted. I removed my name except my first initial and it shows there are no likes or comments.

Mods if this is not okay to post please remove. . .

attachment.php

Attachments

• FB Check In-2.jpg
    FB Check In-2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 264
Not sure if this means anything or not. I was able to completely replicate BB's post on FB that he said he posted from Biloxi Mississippi-- I'm posting from California. This picture is from the recreation post I made. I have circled the parts of the post that show they are not from the one BB posted. I removed my name except my first initial and it shows there are no likes or comments.

Mods if this is not okay to post please remove. . .

attachment.php

Smartest in the room except Dumb as a box of hammers :jail:

Has RB's bio mom made any statement? I assume she is the "MIL" that was called that morning. And RB's wife VB certainly doesn't look like an XXL to me. The women's shirt thing is weird to me still but I don't think it's significant, just weird.
Also, VB and RB must have married in 2013, according to FB and also a picture of MB and her daughters getting ready for the wedding.
Insignificant as well, but so interesting how life plays out after something like this happens to a family. Not really life plays out, just that virtual strangers scrutinize families (on social media).

Has RB's bio mom made any statement? I assume she is the "MIL" that was called that morning. And RB's wife VB certainly doesn't look like an XXL to me. The women's shirt thing is weird to me still but I don't think it's significant, just weird.Also, VB and RB must have married in 2013, according to FB and also a picture of MB and her daughters getting ready for the wedding.
Insignificant as well, but so interesting how life plays out after something like this happens to a family. Not really life plays out, just that virtual strangers scrutinize families (on social media).

ive been hanging out on WS Too long but one thing ive thought time and again is -

why don't they get their Crime Clothing from Goodwill

it would certainly be what I would do if I were planning the Perfect Crime.

I find it really weird to be taking that sort of shirt to the cleaners at all tbh. wouldn't most folk just buy another one?

who wants the shirt back that your held your dying dog in? I wouldn't.

oh cripes

the fact this footage appeared at all is concerning to me

someone at that news station seems to be trying to Suggest Something.

EVERYONE, PLEASE READ THIS POST BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING ELSE

Dear Websleuths Members,

Again we find ourselves trying to moderate based on rules set up for other cases.

Once in a while, our rules do not fit with certain cases and therefore changes need to be made.

We will try and make this as easy as possible.

If you have a question send me a private message, please. Do not post the question on the forum.

FOR OUR NEW MEMBERS: WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS!

Websleuths is different than any other forum on the Internet. If you are used to forums like Topix then you are going to find out quickly Websleuths is not Topix. We don’t allow rumors. We don’t allow comments from Facebook or comments from other forums. We work hard to make sure everyone stays on topic. We allow and encourage appropriate sleuthing. Most of all we want you to become involved and enjoy your experience at Websleuths. You can review our rules right here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules

*Please no personal chatter back and forth. Welcoming someone back or making jokes at other member’s expense is not going to be allowed. The case is about Missy Bever. Please do not make the thread about you.

*If Missy’s husband posts pictures and posts on his personal public Facebook page it can be discussed and you can speculate.

*If you do speculate please do not make comments on their personal appearance. That’s just rude. You can speculate on their behavior but if you want to post something unkind about their looks please don’t.

*Speculation is allowed if it involves someone who has been named in the mainstream media and you can logically put this person at the scene of the crime or can suggest they were somehow involved. Speculation has to be based on some semblance of fact. In other words, you can’t speculate that the dry cleaning people killed Missy. The police have confirmed they believe Missy was targeted. That’s a good place to start.

*Speculation does not mean you can sleuth any of these people. Their lives have been turned upside down and the last thing they want to see is something personal and embarrassing posted on Websleuths for the world to see. No Sleuthing aka no digging into their backgrounds and posting what you find.

* Here is a hypothetical for you: Say you were face to face with the person you are getting ready to post about. This person also knows your real name. Would you say what you are getting ready to post to this person’s face? Please think before you post.

*We have an unfair advantage. We are anonymous. Your words are very powerful and they will be on the Internet forever. You will own those words when the truth is found out about Missy's murder.

To review:

*Yes you can speculate as long as it is logical and done in a mature manner.

*Yes you can discuss the pictures Missy's husband posted on his personal and public Facebook page. You cannot discuss any comments unless they are from Missy’s husband personally.

*Yes you can discuss all pictures/ videos as long as you can source them to a legitimate source . Do not post or discuss the Twitter picture that showed the face blown up. This looks like some sort of photo-shopped picture and it can’t be sourced

I am completely responsible for any confusion that has gone on in this thread. Sparky is doing a great job and she was doing what I taught her to do. I want to publically thank Sparky for her hard work and dedication.

OK Newbies and Old Time Websleuths Members, go forth and DISCUSS!

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com
PS. Please forgive spelling and grammatical errors. I am half asleep as I write.

Bumping

I really think BB went to Mississippi. I don't think he was lying about being there and getting the call. If this is premeditated he would have counted on LE pinging his phone, etc. Whomever did this to Missy is smart, but not as smart as they think they are... :moo: :rubberducky:

ive been hanging out on WS Too long but one thing ive thought time and again is -

why don't they get their Crime Clothing from Goodwill

it would certainly be what I would do if I were planning the Perfect Crime.

I find it really weird to be taking that sort of shirt to the cleaners at all tbh. wouldn't most folk just buy another one?

who wants the shirt back that your held your dying dog in? I wouldn't.

Yes, and then discard it by giving it away to another charitable organization.

I really think BB went to Mississippi. I don't think he was lying about being there and getting the call. If this is premeditated he would have counted on LE pinging his phone, etc. Whomever did this to Missy is smart, but not as smart as they think they are... :moo: :rubberducky:

Also, he flew to Mississippi. That would be easily verifiable.

(do you guys need passport for internal flights?)

I tend to agree. My gut tells me he was not the one to do this crime, but I wish the police would clear him and verify his trip. It is odd to me, too how many things there are to look into here. I'm not sure if there is an indirect connection, IMO.

I actually read an article earlier that said he had been cleared. Subsequently in trying to find that same article, everything has been they are waiting on confirmation??? Oh, checking my history, maybe the link is there.

What's up, homies? I haven't been on today until now, so can somebody provide an update? I did see that the investigators were given the weekend off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny