OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two questions:

Can we talk about GR criminal activity? Was there any? I thought someone mentioned an arrest record in KY.

The woman who was sentenced on 4/20 for road rage thing with CRjr and DR - is she married to any relatives?

No pretty much anywhere. I'm an RN, not in a hospital/geriatric setting and anyone not licensed has limited contact or opportunity with medications especially controlled medications. It's taken very seriously especially in nursing home settings and if she had prior drug convictions it would hinder her employment chances for sure. States don't differ much on those things.
No states don't differ but CNA's in smaller counties are allowed to bring in meds, etc. It isn't legal but it happens. I've been through it with my granny.

This is my experience, as well. I was supervisor (under a MD) over medication administration in a small setting. I had to count at every shift change, with a witness, and if we came up short on a controlled substance, no one went home. We never came up short, but if it happens, it's a really big deal. Everyone is drug tested, etc.
It's funny that you guys think everything is done by the book in some of these country hospitals, etc. It isn't legal, doesn't change what happens.

Thank you. I must of got my info. wrong because I thought I either got from the 911 call or an interview by Donald Stone that he (DS) lived 500 yards from KR.

I think it was LM that lived 500 yards away.

Alright. More than ever, I think this was a hit related to Gary. When I was sleuthing Gary, I came across some posts he was tagged in that led me to click around, and there's something weird going on. I ended up on other people's pages, so I'm not able to share what I found, but I'd be extremely surprised if Gary was not the main target.

Completely agree. I did some searching as well and I believe the family growing op goes farther than just the ones who were killed.

Not abnormal during the day in the country during a hunting season, especially on the weekend. Some people go hunting every weekend for specific seasons. Some people even get up before work and walk into the woods and hunt a couple of hours.

For sure. It like ambient sound to my typically, but I've been so sucked into this case they actually caught my attention today haha. And then I was like wow.. I really do hear gunshots ALL the time - it's just not suspicious out here like it would be if we lived in a developed area. It's just life out here.

Two questions:

Can we talk about GR criminal activity? Was there any? I thought someone mentioned an arrest record in KY.

The woman who was sentenced on 4/20 for road rage thing with CRjr and DR - is she married to any relatives?

Funny you should ask that. She is indeed! One of Dana's sisters is married to one of that lady's relatives.

No pretty much anywhere. I'm an RN, not in a hospital/geriatric setting and anyone not licensed has limited contact or opportunity with medications especially controlled medications. It's taken very seriously especially in nursing home settings and if she had prior drug convictions it would hinder her employment chances for sure. States don't differ much on those things.
To me it would seem like her having domestic violence charges against her would hinder that type of employment. As an employer I would be cautious, if she could get physical with family what would prevent her from getting physical with patients. (I don't know the whole story behind the dv and i 'm by no means accusing her of anything like that.)

It's funny that you guys think everything is done by the book in some of these country hospitals, etc. It isn't legal, doesn't change what happens.
I understand what you're saying, but the DEA watches over this stuff. It's a federal issue, not regional or even by state.

That is a really good point about Kenneth having to drive to work early in the morning. I never put that together. He drives to Columbus early every single weekday. Friday was a weekday. Unless he was planning on calling in sick, why would they make plans to fix cars together?
I thought about that when reading the DS article, 5:30am was when KR works on cars. I wonder if he did that till he had to leave for his job in Columbus. DS said they had gone to a couple of auctions this month, and he was going to start helping KR work on cars. I'm wondering if he still had the job in Columbus. It's still interesting he was working on a car, and he was found with money strewn from the knees down. The dog probably knew the suspects, so makes you wonder if he was working on a car for someone, or just to sell. They did work on cars and have regular jobs, though.

I understand what you're saying, but the DEA watches over this stuff. It's a federal issue, not regional or even by state.
Oh I understand that completely. The bodies that regulate CNA's are different in each state, but a drug conviction could be a huge issue for someone working in a facility that comes in contact with patients.

To me it would seem like her having domestic violence charges against her would hinder that type of employment. As an employer I would be cautious, if she could get physical with family what would prevent her from getting physical with patients. (I don't know the whole story behind the dv and i 'm by no means accusing her of anything like that.)

I thought charges were dropped. No conviction?

I'm making a generalization here, but after looking at A LOT of Facebook pages this past week, I've come to the conclusion that Facebook does a lot more damage in this society than it does good. There is just a plethora of different hatreds being expressed very publicly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jp.52203