OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it was the middle of the night. Wouldn't the perp assume that a three-year-old would be asleep? Or at the very least, not able to identify them in the dark?

I think in some way that all young was spared translates to a soft spot. Same thing , unless we hear different no dogs have been found dead. Same thing IMO Babies and doggies are cute !!

The Latest: 2nd funeral underway in Ohio shooting massacre

4cac1638e8a18215970f6a7067009451_r900x493.JPEG

Boy I talk, think, write, read about this case but when you see the obituaries, funerals, people this really touched. it's like a kick in the gut. Really hurts my heart deeply.

May they all rest in peace and may the families, friends and community find strength and comfort in this time of need.

So sad

I really wish they would release who was shot how many times. I dont buy compromise anything. Whoever did it knows who was shot and how many attempts - so how exactly does that give something away to the killers?

Oh no they are onto us , they know how many we fired flee..............makes no sense

Same thing with release something about the dogs jeezzzz...you can hold a press confernace on it !! Oh no they know what we did with the dogs - they are onto us ................
I believe it has more to do with revealing information to those who did NOT commit the crime, so as to eliminate false confessions. JMO

I believe it has more to do with revealing information to those who did NOT commit the crime, so as to eliminate false confessions. JMO

Ah ha! That makes sense!!1

I still want to know of the doggies are ok??

I'm sorry if this was mentioned before, I've been reading the threads since the beginning but it's hard to remember everything and to keep up with so many posts! Haha.

I dont really have a set theory yet as to what happened. I just think a couple things stand out as a little off to me. DS found KR- that's confirmed- he was supposed to spend the night and go to work with him in the morning, I think DS also stated something about KR starting work very early? DS didn't do either of these things. Ok things happen, plans change- whatever. But why was he the one to check on KR? I read earlier (maybe thread 2 or 3) that there was another relative living very close to KR (I think like feet or yards away) so what would make DS be the one to check on him? Why not just call the relative that lives the closest? Also, what would even make DS think something was wrong with KR- the others all lived closer together so I guess that could "make sense" as to why they would all be killed if it was just a random home invasion or something but KR lived miles away, what would make someone think he'd have met the same fate?- especially with so many other family members along the way (again one just feet/yards away). Just some things that make me go hmmmm.

That is a really good point about Kenneth having to drive to work early in the morning. I never put that together. He drives to Columbus early every single weekday. Friday was a weekday. Unless he was planning on calling in sick, why would they make plans to fix cars together?

If my cousin wanted me to come chill for the night and get up and hit some early morning yard sales. She might say I'll call you later and let you know if we are still on for the night. If she didn't call I'd probably go to bed no worries. The next day I probably wouldn't call her first thing because I'd assume whatever she was doing that interfered with our plans was still occupying her. Work,company,bad back (many options). Now when I heard the news of family being killed I don't know what order I'd start calling and checking on people but when I got around to calling my cousin if she didn't answer id drive over myself before I called one of the younger family members to go check. I went thru this with my brother when I found out he passed. I found out via facebook by a tacky volunteer emt trying to be the first to spread the word. I didn't call my brothers daughter or my younger brother who both lived closer. I called the family member who I thought had the most common sense to get over there before the rest of the family found out. No way in h377 would I want my mom or a younger family member seeing that.

JamieinLA check your messages when you get a chance. Have a question for you. Thanks.

That is a really good point about Kenneth having to drive to work early in the morning. I never put that together. He drives to Columbus early every single weekday. Friday was a weekday. Unless he was planning on calling in sick, why would they make plans to fix cars together?

May be wrong, but I got the sense, for more than one, "going to work" meant going outside and tinkering with a car or two in the front yard. The only two I have heard of that had a job that meant a "boss" was dana and one at the retreat.

A really good thing to know would be how far away did he live. What time did it break on every media outlet in the US of A?

How long a drive is that. Now you are adding more to my questions about good ole Donald. COulbus far? That makes no sense if it is far with a county filled with family members?

How long a drive is that. Now you are adding more to my questions about good ole Donald. COulbus far? That makes no sense if it is far with a county filled with family members?

It is about 70 miles. I think it was the obituary, or maybe it was his dad. But we found out that Kenneth does have a job at an actual company in Columbus.

No pretty much anywhere. I'm an RN, not in a hospital/geriatric setting and anyone not licensed has limited contact or opportunity with medications especially controlled medications. It's taken very seriously especially in nursing home settings and if she had prior drug convictions it would hinder her employment chances for sure. States don't differ much on those things.
This is my experience, as well. I was supervisor (under a MD) over medication administration in a small setting. I had to count at every shift change, with a witness, and if we came up short on a controlled substance, no one went home. We never came up short, but if it happens, it's a really big deal. Everyone is drug tested, etc.

I also found it kind of strange that Chris Jr wasn't fb friends with Frankie or Hanna. Idk maybe it was just sibling teenage drama...
Chris Jr is on Frankie's list.

It is about 70 miles. I think it was the obituary, or maybe it was his dad. But we found out that Kenneth does have a job at an actual company in Columbus.
Was it a construction/welding company? A type of company that contracts jobs that is based out of columbus? If so he may have just had to travel to their current jobsite. If it was rainy, the work day may have been cancelled. That type of work is common around here.

I ended up here when I saw the story that said the prosector arrived but I closed that link when I saw the story about a nieghboring police chief being accused of crimes!! I cant remember his name!!

This is the special prosector who arrived on scene a bit after noon in ohio . This is police CHIEF in a county 50 miles away.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news...er-i-ought-to-kill-you-day-before-her-suicide

[h=1]Docs: Ex-Aberdeen top cop attacked wife and told her, 'I ought to kill you' day before her suicide[/h]

good point

I could not imagine being an investigator on this case, it's been on my mind almost constantly. I have a lot of respect for the people involved in trying to solve this case with families of their own.

LOL, they have WAY more info than we do! That's why it's so dang frustrating!

I think anyone would say they know nothing about several 100 plants in their backyard !!

Oh I definitely agree. Which is why I think they are lying. I think BJM, at the very least, knew about this. And I believe she has more information. But I also understand her being scared.. But also, 8 people were just murdered. It's really a crappy situation for everyone.

Also if someone knows correctly how many shots someone received, that could be a clue they could be involved.

I ended up here when I saw the story that said the prosector arrived but I closed that link when I saw the story about a nieghboring police chief being accused of crimes!! I cant remember his name!!

This is the special prosector who arrived on scene a bit after noon in ohio . This is police CHIEF in a county 50 miles away.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news...er-i-ought-to-kill-you-day-before-her-suicide

[h=1]Docs: Ex-Aberdeen top cop attacked wife and told her, 'I ought to kill you' day before her suicide[/h]

Aberdeen LE has had issues for years. I live less than 10 miles from there. It's in Brown County. Sorry, I'm not seeing the connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member