TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying this is the case here. One of our friends is a fireman/paramedic, who also happens to be part of a big city swat team as their medic. He has full swat gear.
My husband used to work at a refinery where he was also part of their own fire and emergency response teams for possible terrorist strikes. They had all kinds of tactical gear.

BBM: I know! And I don't understand why?! I watch Criminal Minds every single week....you would think that they could use me for something! ;)

Such a waste not to use us as resources. Gimme a fraction of the evidence and I can come up with at least three different scenarios, more if it's late at night and I'm on a roll.

Also...yeah owning or being a partner in an oil and gas company might sound lucrative BUT...oil prices suck lately. I know first hand. This is what we do. That company in particular isn't what it used to be. Imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you go to BB FB page and click friends, then enter last name - no MB. They are not friends.

If you are on mobile FB make sure you are searching "ALL" of BB friends and not the default "Suggested"

I agree with you, however there is one report out there that states a "source" told the news station....
I always have trouble with unnamed sources but that was very obviously not the way many people felt about it
I will TRY and find it

Found it

Sources tell News 8 that investigators are certain that Bevers was the target, and did not stumble into a burglary gone bad. They further believe that the scene was staged to make it look like there had been a burglary.

http://www.11alive.com/news/crime/sources-police-believe-slain-midlothian-mom-was-targeted/155221632

:) I have the same trouble with third hand sources. Until I hear it from LE or see a direct quote, I'll leave it as a rumor. Thanks!

Gosh, you morning people amaze me. What I wouldn't give to be more like y'all!! :)

Anyway, I thought about this too. Okay, so what if camper #1 wanted to help or ask a question. Is it possible that camper #1 was waiting for Missy to come back out of the church so they could ask what she needed them to do/ask them the questions? Did the camper get worried when Missy didn't come out again and that's why camper #1 decided to wait on everyone else before going inside? Did camper #1 get there early to help out/ask questions but something looked "off" and they waited on the rest of the campers to get there because they were nervous?

I tried to think of what I would do if I was camper #1. Would I jump to the conclusion that something was wrong if there wasn't anything out of the ordinary to make me think so or would I just assume Missy was in the bathroom and I'd intercept her when she came out?

I mean, there's also the possibility that camper #1 was brand new to the camp and didn't know Missy all that well. Camper #1 gets there early because they don't know how long it will take for them to make it to the church because they've never been there before. But, it's their first day so they don't want to be late! BUT, when they get there--they don't want to go on in when only the trainer is there either. Maybe they're shy or self conscious and it would be easier to walk in when everyone else does in order to blend in and not draw attention to themselves. Maybe they just didn't want to be the first one there but when they were, they decided to do something in their car.

So maybe.....camper #1 was doing something in their car on their phone or iPad (work? homework? looking at their calendar? entering calories in on their fitness app?), or maybe finishing breakfast before they went in to help?! The other campers show up, everyone gets out of their cars after doing whatever they need to do, they greet one another and they go in together.

So many ways this could go.

Come on LE! Give us something more to work with here!!

BBM

I agree, there are too many ways it could go to speculate. But we do have the post that (unofficial insider) Breck80 made (last thread?) that said the women who discovered her (that would include Camper #1) were very traumatized due to being good friends because of their daughters' shared activities. So this Camper 1 is not someone unfamiliar with Missy.

(And neither is she involved in her death, IMHO. I pray she will recover from this.)

I still believe it's a woman. That gleeful skipping and putting the hand on the wall looks to me to be a carefree sign of sick joy. She is finally getting rid of someone she absolutely hates!

A person who can commit premeditated murder doesn't think like we think.

The hand on the wall is what made me think it's a woman. If I was trailing my hand on a wall like that I'd be feeling happy & probably be humming or singing.

The only indication she was targeted is the amount of time and effort we see on tape of them staging the scene. If LE has more they haven't shared that so really we don't have much to go on at this point. I really wish they would give an update or a news conference today. I'm sure the community wants some reassurance that they are close to a person of interest or lead. I live states away but watching the video gives me cold chills! If I lived there I wouldn't be able to sleep!

I always hear detectives/LE say there's no such thing as coincidences. And it's a huge coincidence that the perp was there at just that time. As some experts have said, most burglaries don't occur at this hour. Then there's the matter of the husband being out of town. That's a coincidence too. And husband stated he was worried for her safety. There's another coincidence.

The hand on the wall is what made me think it's a woman. If I was trailing my hand on a wall like that I'd be feeling happy & probably be humming or singing.

You would?
Why is that?

Or steadying myself if I couldn't see well.

jmo

I always hear detectives/LE say there's no such thing as coincidences. And it's a huge coincidence that the perp was there at just that time. As some experts have said, most burglaries don't occur at this hour. Then there's the matter of the husband being out of town. That's a coincidence too. And husband stated he was worried for her safety. There's another coincidence.

Coincidence or good (planned) timing? [emoji849]

I agree, there are many things that make you wonder
There is no way to deny that, a lot of coincidences

They said this after Allison Feldman was murdered.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ty-following-allison-feldman-murder/23978355/

From my post on Websleuths: The end of the video, the message from the meeting was " lock your windows, lock your doors and if you see something suspicious report it".

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...rder/23978355/

I'm sure that made everyone feel better... (post #42)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ed-in-her-Scottsdale-home-18-Feb-2015-1/page3

Thanks. I didn't follow that case. Maybe some LE departments in certain cities issue warnings, maybe it is case-specific, or maybe we should all be concerned that MPD did not issue a warning to the town. I guess we'll see if an arrest is made soon.

If you're just taking the class, you don't waste your time that way - it doesn't matter so much if you're on time.

I'm chronically early, and I dislike drawing attention to myself, so although I'm often the first to arrive (in the parking lot or at the building or wherever), I'm not the first to leave my car. I let two or three others do so first.

If I were attending a class as a new student, I certainly would sit in my car for a bit, scope out the situation, see where other students place their water and such, and then join the group. (But not before too many arrived.)

Just a perspective from a chronically early, shy one.

In the first press conference Q&A they said apparently left immediately, by the same door they came in.

I remember hearing that first clause, but not the second. "Left immediately" but not "by the same door they came in."

They may have said 'the same way they came in' (though I didn't catch that, either). If someone has time to listen to that presser again, would love clarification. (Only checking in here sporadically, today.)

It's just speculation really. There's a rampant epidemic of opiate abuse going on across the country. If this person were motivated by money, they'd need it for their drugs.
The motorcycle thing has been discussed here a lot as well. I feel like parts of the inauthentic SWAT outfit are parts of a dirt biker's get-up, possibly spray painted black. The knee/shin guards.

The knee/shin guards maybe from someone who rides horses. If you look at MB's church on FB, you can see rodeo style outings.

BBM

I agree, there are too many ways it could go to speculate. But we do have the post that (unofficial insider) Breck80 made (last thread?) that said the women who discovered her (that would include Camper #1) were very traumatized due to being good friends because of their daughters' shared activities. So this Camper 1 is not someone unfamiliar with Missy.

(And neither is she involved in her death, IMHO. I pray she will recover from this.)

Thank you for filling me in on that. I usually pay special attention to Breck's posts but somehow missed that one!!

I agree with you too on the BBM. I also do not think that camper #1 is involved and I hope I didn't give the impression that I believe now or have ever believed that any of the campers there that morning were involved.

I definitely don't follow the theories here that the perp was a part of that group (had the ability to change out of the SWAT gear and mix in with the group). A past camper, maybe but I don't think these group members had anything to do with it FTR. My point was only that it's possible that if the perp knew where Missy would go in the church, that he had inside knowledge from a previous class of where it would be held inside. And this would also help answer the questions everyone has asked about whether or not Missy made a post about doing the class in the church that morning (because it would have helped them find Missy in the church without having to look for her).

I pray that the campers can recover from this too. I honestly can't imagine what they have gone through. It's very heartbreaking....all of it is. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz