GUILTY NM - Ashlynne Mike, 11, San Juan County, 2 May 2016

From the article, "The suspect drove up in the van, asked them if they needed a ride, and both children entered the car." ..

It angers me that it's JUST THAT EASY for these vile criminals to get children. Ugh, so sad! Sweet kids assuming everyone is decent. :(

Ugh! It shouldn't be this easy. Unbelievable.
There are only 4 people that my kids are allowed to go with. Everyone else they are to decline and walk away.
So tragic and sad and horrible.

Ugh! It shouldn't be this easy. Unbelievable.
There are only 4 people that my kids are allowed to go with. Everyone else they are to decline and walk away.
So tragic and sad and horrible.

These kids had probably never encountered anyone who wanted to harm them before. :(

From what I can tell on google maps, this is a huge enormous expanse of nothingness as far as the eye can see. I don't know how far they had to walk from that bus stop, but yes, my guess is they DID want a ride. Very sad loss.

I hope and pray that teardrop tattoo gives this guy away and he is caught fast and punished SEVERELY.

Of course she suffered. Mentally, physically...I know you're being sincere and caring and I know I sound harsh.. :grouphug: Unfortunately there is no candy coating this. Unless she was asleep, unconscious, passed out the whole time. She must have been so afraid. I hope she was unconscious. I will always remember what Jessica Ridgeway's last words were to her abductor, "will I ever see my mom again?".

When Amber Hagerman was taken in Arlington Tx I remember specifically getting up early in the morning to see if she was found. She was but not alive and I was filled with sorrow but I also had an epiphany as clear as if an angel was whispering it in my ear. She was not alone when she passed. She had angels helping her and holding her hand. I will not and cannot believe it any other way. The world is cruel but angels are helping us with the things too hard to bear.

These kids had probably never encountered anyone who wanted to harm them before. :(

From what I can tell on google maps, this is a huge enormous expanse of nothingness as far as the eye can see. I don't know how far they had to walk from that bus stop, but yes, my guess is they DID want a ride. Very sad loss.

I grew up in Cortez, CO which is about 40 miles north of Shiprock. It is very desolate, beautiful but stark.

When Amber Hagerman was taken in Arlington Tx I remember specifically getting up early in the morning to see if she was found. She was but not alive and I was filled with sorrow but I also had an epiphany as clear as if an angel was whispering it in my ear. She was not alone when she passed. She had angels helping her and holding her hand. I will not and cannot believe it any other way. The world is cruel but angels are helping us with the things too hard to bear.

❤️❤️❤️ I love the way you think.

attachment.php

From a reporters verified Twitter account: @shaun505
https://mobile.twitter.com/shaun505/status/727678371614720000?p=p

Around 7:15 p.m. Monday, Ian was found by a random driver along Navajo Road 13 just south of the Shiprock Monument. He was alone and unhurt, according to Fisher, and was taken to the Shiprock Police Department.

According to a news release from the Navajo Nation, Ian told Shiprock police the suspect took him and his sister toward the Shiprock Monument, but they came to a dead end, where the suspect let him out and told him to go home.

http://www.kob.com/new-mexico-news/...rl-ashlynn-mike/4124960/?cat=500#.VyladfmDGkq

Sorry ! Feed him to the buzzards! I'm angry that our precious children seem to be a huge target for these perverted people that shouldn't be allowed to breath the air on this earth! I sincerely wish that everytime someone thought about harming a child, God would strike them dead with a heart attack immediately! That's the only way I see of eliminating this threat to our children! We can't physically be with them 24/7. We have to eat, bath, sleep, work, etc. They obviously can't protect themselves at such young ages, so either a heart attack or bolt of lightening immediately at the first thoughts of wanting to harm any child! Just be done with them, Lord! They don't worship you, and they obviously don't respect human life, so why let them exist?

The devil rums rampart! So angry!!!!

I'm sorry we weren't able to keep you safe and protected little Ashlynne. I'm sorry that monsters are real. RIP!!!

JMO!!!

A Waterflow, N.M., man was arrested Tuesday in connection with the abduction and death of 11-year-old Ashlynne Mike.

Tom Begaye, 27, is scheduled to appear before U.S. Magistrate Judge B. Paul Briones in Farmington on Wednesday.

https://www.facebook.com/krqenews/?fref=ts

They should let Longmire and Henry have a piece of that maggot before taking him to jail. The little brother will now be traumatized for life. He will need lot's of therapy and possibly a family relocation to another town. Idk

So glad they caught him quickly.

How incredibly awful. Those surviving children will need lots of support and love.

"A cousin of Ashlynne, Shawn Mike, was at the chapter house Tuesday afternoon.

He said his 9-year-old son was also approached Monday afternoon on Navajo Route 36 by a man in a maroon-colored van. He said the man offered to take his son to see a movie, but his son declined.

He said his son saw both Ashlynne and Ian inside the vehicle at the time.

“As they drove away, Ashlynne was waving at him,” he said." http://www.daily-times.com/story/ne...r-alert-issued-san-juan-county-girl/83866168/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shhhhtheresrabbits
Back