TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motorbike, dirt bike .... these are still my top choices for mode of transportation. No one would question most of the garb this person wore if on a bike, so no need to change clothes other than covering/removing the police-lettering (turned inside out perhaps). I wonder if license plates are required on dirt bikes. And it would be easy to remove one or obscure it for "surveillance" purposes. Easy to stash nearby, too. Quick getaway, nothing anyone would think much of if seen, and had close access to the main road and his getaway. It wouldn't surprise me to learn he hid out somewhere close enough to see when police or rescue crews arrived.

I am curious what that structure is in or near the creek between the church and the airport. There does appear to be lots of off-road activity around there. If that's a building with functional roof, the perp could have changed and done any number of things there.

This is my first post but I've been following this since Thread 1. There are some very intelligent people in this group and I love that WS is victim friendly.
I haven't figure out how to quote yet but one thing that stood out to me in the press release timeline is that 3:50 was the first time Perp was seen on surveillance video at Creekside Church....perhaps they have earlier video of him from another location? It was mentioned earlier that there is some footage from the gun store that has a direct line of sight.
Also, I've thought a car could have dropped him off and he left on foot and met back up with his ride.
My profile (for the moment)....male, late 20s-early 30s, mix of Caucasian/Hispanic or Caucasian/Philippino..very light skinned, security background (security guard not real LE), slightly overweight, and (for now) I think he was hired by someone close to her that gave him the details on her routine and where she would enter the church. He got there early to check out the layout of the building and stage the break-in (MOO). Possibly lives with an hour or two but not immediate area (MOO).
I am lost when it comes to motive for whomever hired this guy.
I have also considered that she was stalked by this guy for whatever reason and her public postings allowed him to easily track her movements. If we are allowed to discuss her FB page, I've spent a ton of time going through her Friends and Likes and there was a very troubling find there.

Hi! Welcome out of lurkdom! This is an excellent 1st post. Great perp profile IMO I like that you picked up on the fact that s/he is first on camera at THE CHURCH at 3:50. Could very well be on the gun store camera (?) prior to this!
You are not the 1st person to mention finding something very troubling on her FB. I must be the worst FB sleuth b/c I have been looking through her peeps and I can't seem to find it. It scared the last person enough they didn't want to talk about it and PMed a Mod, feel free to do the same.

Back to the exit theory: if the perp were riding a motorcycle and it was storming before the murder, wouldn't they be soaked when they arrived even if the rain stopped shortly after? Either way they are wet if they are on a bike which is unfortunate b/c I like the bike theory. I can't explain away the fact that they are not wet though.

JMO and all that jazz.

I also finally have the details of MB facebook postings from 4/17 typed out that we discussed on Sunday. I will post in a separate post.

Thank you spellbound. I'm trying to get my facts in line. I think bringing vs obtaining there are huge differences. Bringing can point to a pre meditated planned hit. Obtaining at church could point to a member with knowledge of property.

For now I think what's in warrants to be more exact and maybe what's released to media is more calculated towards tripping a suspect up?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The only person who can be able to identify the church tools are the person who bought them and used them in the church. So this person would know where things are stored and he would know alot more.

So he is probably the churches handyman or volunteer handyman who has access to the vents and everything else.

So he needs to be looked into as well. Jmo

This is my first post but I've been following this since Thread 1. There are some very intelligent people in this group and I love that WS is victim friendly.
I haven't figure out how to quote yet but one thing that stood out to me in the press release timeline is that 3:50 was the first time Perp was seen on surveillance video at Creekside Church....perhaps they have earlier video of him from another location? It was mentioned earlier that there is some footage from the gun store that has a direct line of sight.
Also, I've thought a car could have dropped him off and he left on foot and met back up with his ride.
My profile (for the moment)....male, late 20s-early 30s, mix of Caucasian/Hispanic or Caucasian/Philippino..very light skinned, security background (security guard not real LE), slightly overweight, and (for now) I think he was hired by someone close to her that gave him the details on her routine and where she would enter the church. He got there early to check out the layout of the building and stage the break-in (MOO). Possibly lives with an hour or two but not immediate area (MOO).
I have also considered that she was stalked by this guy for whatever reason and her public postings allowed him to easily track her movements. If we are allowed to discuss her FB page, I've spent a ton of time going through her Friends and Likes and there was a very troubling find there.

BBM

This is the scenario I lean towards the most and said as much early on when I started posting in a previous thread. If the "gym" guy said she seemed different (sorry don't remember exact words without pulling up the video) when he saw her at the workout place then it might be possible that the source may have been right there. Not pointing at the friend that said that but it could be someone from the gym who liked her and she didn't reciprocate which could have led to stalking.

I really think perp drove (car/motorcycle) and parked in back. My thinking, no one has said that a car was NOT seen leaving...maybe a camper DID notice one. LE isn't going to say they did because that puts camper in harms way to be targeted by perp before they arrest him/her. I think they did park behind and got out close to overhang (that way not wet). Now....it makes me wonder if any footprints were left though, even if they stayed out of main rainstorm, their soles would still be wet and/or muddy if they messed with the windows first. I'm not out that they didn't arrive even earlier (before the rain) and hid out until "time". Even typing this makes me a nervous wreck so it still floors me this perp remained so calm, especially if they showed up early. Makes me think they had a backup plan to get out of there IF someone showed up other than MB.

We live in hunting country and I've hiked a lot of country. It's not out of the question IMO for the perp to shed clothes into duffle/backpack and hike along tree line/creek. They had plenty of time to escape with all the chaos going on. They knew it would be at least an hour before someone showed. Muddy and wet isn't a huge problem if the tree line is somewhat easily manageable. So....how far could they go in each direction within an hour hiking? Is there a road nearby where they could have stored a car/motorcycle?

But then, if that's the case, how did they GET to the church not muddy and wet???? Did someone drop them off?

I'm 50/50 man or woman (if man, leaning towards 18-23ish), but I lean towards woman and I'm 50/50 on 1 or 2 perps. How this was played out without an error (and yes, I feel there was one but....it's not standing out right at first otherwise we would have an arrest by now), it's amazing to me how one person could get away with it without help of some sort. Lookout relaying MB's location. Drop off/pick up. I can see someone dropping them off (how they would be dry) and going to follow MB to give location status and per hiking out and being picked up AWAY from church. I also think this person is single and lives alone. It would explain how perp could go home wet/muddy and with SWAT clothes and no one question it. Doesn't mean they weren't in a serious relationship and that person talked about MB non-stop and sent this person into a rage.

The vehicle nearby could be an airplane or vehicle in the airport parking lot. If you think you've fooled everyone into believing a burglary took place and you got away with murder, you might choose to use either a plane or a car at the airport since neither would show up on church security and LE would specifically have to go to the airport to even have any hope of finding info, which the airport might not even have.

Wow, thread #9! I can't keep up and know I have missed many helpful posts. I want to know more about MB's life. What was she involved in other than family and CG? Was she involved in the school's PTA for example? Did she attend community or school sporting events? Did she have any hobbies, other than working out? Did she frequent the library, yard sales, social clubs? I believe this was definitely a very personal attack. So, where did she come in contact with this person? Lots of questions, but few known facts.

I have thought from the beginning that the perp is a young adult, slim but strong and fit. Watching the videos and reading the warrants makes this all sound like a game. I think this was personal, but this was a smart perp. who either planned this perfectly (as far as it seems... maybe LE knows otherwise) or copies his/her methods. We need some young adults who are knowledgable about cult movies and video games to join our efforts! SO MANY video games today involve LE and/or military personnel. Even possibly choosing to use a knife or similar tool seems like a game! The virtual Meme has choices to make... pick a weapon from these options... pick a time... pick a victim... pick a disguise.

I am probably way off base and certainly see many possibilities, but this keeps rolling around my head.

Great questions! I'm wondering the same things.

It seems the killer was really lucky with the weather and rain. The heavy rains, I believe, would have washed away any footprints. There is so much concrete and then green grass there would be no footprints. But it seems as if s/he came in the rain there would have been definitive evidence in the church and makes me think the perp snuck in earlier the day before and spent the night there. They were having a blood drive that Sunday too. Maybe s/he brought the gear and planted at an earlier time in the church?

..SBM...

Almost caught y'all... let me interject a thought. The suspect arrived and left on foot through the woods/creek/airport. JMO He wore a thin camouflage hooded rain poncho (google an image). When got to the kitchen door to break in, he was under the walkway cover surrounding the church. He simply shook the water off the poncho, and rolled it up to stuff it in one of the side/thigh cargo pockets; the poncho is designed to fit in that pocket, and people use one of those green elastic blousing rubbers (think big rubber band) to keep it rolled. This leaves his boots wet and or muddy - he would have brought a small towel or rag and wiped the mud off on the grass before he stepped on the cement. He also could have stepped in a good puddle to get any mud off. He wouldn't care if the bottom of his pants were a bit wet.

**I was told that "someone was shooting a firearm on second street" - not sure if shooting at someone or just shooting......either way not good.

How close is 2nd street to the schools? If reports of shooting nearby I would think they would be on strict lockdown. At least that is what usually occurs in that type of situation. I have never heard of soft lockdown. It
Was a brief 20 minutes lockdown. Maybe I just really really really want it to be related and someone was arrested without incident. This is all my opinion.

Hi! Welcome out of lurkdom! This is an excellent 1st post. Great perp profile IMO I like that you picked up on the fact that s/he is first on camera at THE CHURCH at 3:50. Could very well be on the gun store camera (?) prior to this!
You are not the 1st person to mention finding something very troubling on her FB. I must be the worst FB sleuth b/c I have been looking through her peeps and I can't seem to find it. It scared the last person enough they didn't want to talk about it and PMed a Mod, feel free to do the same.

Back to the exit theory: if the perp were riding a motorcycle and it was storming before the murder, wouldn't they be soaked when they arrived even if the rain stopped shortly after? Either way they are wet if they are on a bike which is unfortunate b/c I like the bike theory. I can't explain away the fact that they are not wet though.

JMO and all that jazz.

I also finally have the details of MB facebook postings from 4/17 typed out that we discussed on Sunday. I will post in a separate post.

Regardless of modes of transportation, I do think the perp may have stashed clothing in the church beforehand and may have done any number of things prior to Monday morning.

How close is 2nd street to the schools? If reports of shooting nearby I would think they would be on strict lockdown. At least that is what usually occurs in that type of situation. I have never heard of soft lockdown. It
Was a brief 20 minutes lockdown. Maybe I just really really really want it to be related and someone was arrested without incident. This is all my opinion.

Now a different resident just said it was just a drill........but schools/MPD won't post/say exactly what, which isn't really much comfort to us parents who have kids in those schools!

Please link your source. Thanks!

The interview was aired (part of it live) on the DFW news, it's on YouTube, etc. I watched the interview and typed everything that was said, exactly as it was said. This was at the press conference outside of the police station with Bb and RB, re: shirt/drycleaners. I believe it occured on 4/28/16.

I found the weather conditions for Midlothian on 4/18/16:
https://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KJWY/2016/4/18/DailyHistory.html

I know it can be raining in one area and down the street it may not be, so I don't know how accurate this is for the exact location of the church. The chart shows that it was "heavy rain" 2:15 am to about 4:15 am. From 5:30 on it was mostly clear/cloudy/overcast the rest of the day.

How the perp managed to stay dry, I don't know ---- but if by a "bike" of some sort, he/she could have worn a light-weight rain coat/suit over the "costume" and put that back on once he left. Nothing suspicious in that, if he happened to be seen.

Oh my word thread 9! I left you guys on thread 7! DH was rushed to hospital yesterday morning (pleurisy, he's in there for a few days but fingers crossed is on the mend) I'm so far behind and have a lot to catch up on!

The banner at the top.. Multiple puncture wounds on chest and head.. Screwdriver? :panic:

So we were talking on Sunday about what Missy's last day was like. Someone heard a rumor she stopped by the fire department. We also thought she traveled back from Austin where we know she was on Saturday and some have asked if she saw BB before he left for his fishing trip. None of this has been confirmed anywhere in MSM (a timeline of her last day) that we know of so I went on her public facebook and pulled her public posts. See below and make of it what you will:

April 16th Missy posted from Austin (the location is stamped and she is tagged in pictures and other's FB posts, so we know she was there Saturday)

Missy Bevers shared Texas Rangers's video.
April 17 at 9:16am •
Love me some Mitch Moreland!! ⚾️❤️

Missy Bevers shared Texas Rangers's photo.
April 17 at 9:24am

Missy Bevers shared EatingWell's video. (Spaghetti Squash Lasagna)
April 17 at 10:16am •
On my dinner table tonight!

Missy Bevers shared Jiu-Jitsu Times's video (Funny video of kids in karate and the teacher carries 1 across the room b/c he “just can’t do it”) — Tagged 13 people. I assume these are her “Campers”
April 17 at 10:24am •
Exactly, how some of my campers feel @5:00am! Huh?

Missy Bevers with Brandon Bevers.
April 17 at 10:47am •
Haha...how (youngest daughter) plays Xbox at her friend's house! She takes her Ironman mask with her! Sounds like my crazy girl, for sure! Thanks for the picture share, Name Removed for privacy

April 17 at 12:22pm • shared Camp Gladiator's video
I met so many fabulous people in Austin, while at Austin Total Transformation....who told me, "yes, I've heard of Camp Gladiator, but I'm scared to try it"....but after showing them this video, they were convinced, that we are actually for ALL FITNESS LEVELS!! CG is all about changing lives and pushing others to Levels, that they Never Knew they could reach!
DFW Total Transformation is coming!! All of us CG Trainers are ALL IN to help people just like you make a CHANGE!! Message me today and I can get you signed up with a Special Deal!!
Be a CG CONTENDER!

April 17 at 12:53pm • Shared photos of her cousin who ran the Boston Maraton
Big Shout out to my cousin Name Removed for privacy! She's a ROCK STAR!! Good luck, girl. WE LOVE YOU!!

Missy Bevers
April 17 at 2:50pm • Cedar Hill, TX • Posted a Photo with this caption
Look who I had lunch with, while in Austin. It was great seeing you and those sweet pretty girls, Name Removed for privacy❤

April 17 at 4:42pm • Ovilla, TX • Posted a photo with this caption
It's going down CG Midlo....food prepping on the way! Very soon, we will plan a food prepping party outing!
Chicken, ground turkey, eggs, fresh green veggies, sweet potatoes, steel cut oats, blueberries, strawberries, grapefruit, mangos, coconut water, spinach, and watermelon...because I've been craving watermelon forever!
And, look at those beautiful faces below! ...
They are my helpers!

We have the screenshot on MSM that she posted about training despite the rain and then the deleted post about going to bed and what time she has to wake up. I obviously don't have any information of who she was with or where she went other than what was posted. Hope this helps establish a timeline of Sunday.

ETA IMO

Source: https://www.facebook.com/missy.bevers

Now a different resident just said it was just a drill........but schools/MPD won't post/say exactly what, which isn't really much comfort to us parents who have kids in those schools!

Interesting. Lockdown drills don't normally make the news. I guess it could just be more sensationalism from media.

What made the killer hide his mouth and lower face, but expose his eyes, and the bridge of his nose. Eyes/nose bridge are more easily identified. And then he looked directly at that vid cam ? And was clever enough, and agile enough to evade capture, even by the Rangers, FBI and the US Marshalls... What is going on here ? He looks like a kid ****. jmo. Are there any unstable groups who might be opposed to women seeking physical fitness ? Perhaps culturally opposed ?

Welcome! Great post!

I have been going through her fb as well. A few interesting things I found

-Feb 16 posts about home schooling her middle daughter.

-Feb 26 Post praising campers but it's the comments that led me to another page that got me thinking .

-Mar 30 gives praise to a camper that shows up at 4:30am to get her work out in

-April 15 thanks middle daughter for helping at 9:00am workouts

It was after all the fb reading that kind of had me wondering about jealousy specifically in her field of work or someone that could benefit from her death. I am not Implying family either because to be honest there seems a few scenarios that could fit

Not sure why but I couldnt get my phone to link Missy's fb page.

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member