TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more interested in the allegation that CT has left or is leaving town. What gives? JMO

What I'm saying is....everyone acts like she's the one on video. She would not be hobbling around from an injury a few years ago.

<modsnip> I do not understand the sleuthing of the flooring of the church. If there are footprints or DNA evidence, I'm sure that it has been discovered by crime scene investigators. So, why? JMO

It is a many threads conversation related to the floorplan and activities of the suspect while inside the church,position of security cameras, etc.. There is an excellent floorplan of the building by poster arkansasmimi in the media thread as well as numerous photos of the interior and exterior of the church and property. hth

10 month significance...

AT & CT youngest child born 10 months ago.
BB & MB went on family vacation 10 months ago.

If we're randomly theorizing... two people may have been having an affair and this was the "cut-off" point. Go back to the family and make it work.

JMO, but the vast majority of affairs, by people who care about their children, are more about a little fun and validation of their attractiveness to the opposite sex, than committed romances. It's the lack of commitment that makes them exciting.

Also, my instinct tells me that if a man who leads fitness classes wanted some fun on the side he would prefer a younger, single woman.

1 They both were having affairs.
2 Yes, it is a fact. It is listed in the warrants

I have read the warrants listed on the thread-opening posts, and I don't find anyplace in them where LE stated either was having an affair. Would you please tell which warrant, and cite the wording? Thanks.

JMO, but the vast majority of affairs, by people who care about their children, are more about a little fun and validation of their attractiveness to the opposite sex, than committed romances. It's the lack of commitment that makes them exciting.

Also, my instinct tells me that if a man who leads fitness classes wanted some fun on the side he would prefer a younger, single woman.
I disagree about the younger single woman. A married woman with a family to lose is much safer!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Me either. Let's discuss what dishes may have been in the kitchen while we are at it. Maybe some good leftovers in the fridge. Maybe the perp ate cake and is diabetic, that's why it seemed unsteady. So much seems irrelevant.
But it's bc we all want it solved and are antsy I suppose.

LOL DNA found on pizza crust!

I doubt this killer made that kind of mistake. "Clean up" (DailyMail and Nancy Grace) could mean a vast number of things, though. Such as, if MB fought back, she may not have had skin to scratch at with all that gear. But she may have pulled or torn off small pieces of gear material or something, and at some point, the suspect got dressed that day, touched everything, presumably not while wearing bulky gloves. So the "clean up" may have been the suspect making sure they left not even a little scrap of themselves behind.

My instinct says the opposite, based on the same reasoning you're using: a young single woman may form attachments or an expectation of commitment, whereas another married person would be less likely to do so.

The substance of these calls is what I would like to know.

If it was a burner phone aka "bat" phone, will the substance ever be found? That phone has been thrown away or buried in concrete aka cement since the murder, I would think.

I have read the warrants listed on the thread-opening posts, and I don't find anyplace in them where LE stated either was having an affair. Would you please tell which warrant, and cite the wording? Thanks.

Steve, one of the warrants is missing from page 1. It is the AT&T warrant for the Target Numbers that states there were intimate/personal relationships external to the marriage with the identified Target Numbers

Steve, one of the warrants is missing from page 1. It is the AT&T warrant for the Target Numbers that states there were intimate/personal relationships external to the marriage with the identified Target Numbers
Still does not say both parties were having affairs.

I hear ya'. That's why I always get irked when people put so much emphasis on whether people who are affected by a crime and/or tragedy have liquid (tears) running out of their eyes and onto their cheeks.

One of the worst examples of this for me was Somer Thompson - the Internet went a frenzy of complex theories about how her mother did it because she wasn't acting "sad" enough. It really enraged me. And of course it turns out it was some random pedophile murderer who lived on the walk home from school.

Read all of the pages. This is the 3rd time that I have suggested that. Toward the very end, is the "affiant's probable cause" for the warrants. That is where the information about extra-marital relationship(s) is mentioned, as well as "financial difficulties" and marital discord. I think that it is important that we get the facts right. JMO What the meaning of the affiants statements is, can be speculated upon. JMO............................ALSO, THIS IS NOT EDITED PACKAGED TEE VEE.

I disagree about the younger single woman. A married woman with a family to lose is much safer!

I agree. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads