GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the TBI man was crying, I'm so happy she was found and I hope and pray he didn't hurt her.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Has been successfully resolved. C is safe tonight. Will work with DA to make sure Gary Simpson will be prosecuted to the fullest extent.
He is currently charged with Aggragated Kidnapping. There will likely be more.

After TBI asked people to check their property. Two people found them in an area that was only accessible by ATV. They found them and held Gary at gunpoint until LE arrived.

Thanking all involved.

C appeared to be OK...but will see after medical exam.
Don't know how long they were at that location.
The location was very deep off the road.
The public is the one that found C. The Amber Alert and engaging the public in missing persons cases does work.
The two men are heroes. One is a pastor and named Roger Carpenter. Donnie Lawson and Roger Carpenter were active in the search during the past week.
TBI focus was on that area, even though they checked out leads from all over the country.
TBI has not talked to her yet. Waiting until after medical evaluation.

Thank you for this [emoji6]!

Just missed live stream :(

Missing 9-Year-Old Found Safe; Gary Simpson In Custody - Story
5 min ago
[...]
Simpson has been charged with Especially Aggravated Kidnapping, and TBI officials said they would be working with District Attorney, Dan Armstrong, to pursue additional charges.
[...]

:busted:

More@Link:

http://www.newschannel5.com/news/missing-carlie-trent-found-safe-gary-simpson-in-custody

#JusticeForCT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sowwy but I cant resist. His Mother was stating in a link today how G would read the Bible to the girls. Yet it was a Baptist Minister who held a gun on him today. Irony is rich. Sometimes Karma is a b!tch. I just had to say it.

Thank you God for bringing C home safe!

YES YES YES

Sowwy but I cant resist. His Mother was stating in a link today how G would read the Bible to the girls. Yet it was a Baptist Minister who held a gun on him today. Irony is rich. Sometimes Karma is a b!tch. I just had to say it.
Amen!!!!! *in my southern Baptist voice*

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

TBI used her full name in the presser? That's super encouraging !!!

I bet he emphasized the ' respect your elders' part , too. Grrrr

TBI used her full name in the presser? That's super encouraging !!!

They said that they don't know if he "injured" her while he had her. :( Need to wait until they get the results from the medical exam.

Very often the name is used when a rescue is first made and then a day or so later they stop using it.

I don't think it's a coincidence that a minister was part of the rescue...God used one of His own servants to answer the multitude of prayers that have reached up to His ears this past week!:jumping:

Yeah. I'm loving that too! :)

If it had been me, it would have been hard not to shoot him and claim that he tried to attack me.

I hear you. Yet I want CT and all his Victims to have a voice. I have heard a shot to the knee cap really hurts tho just sayin......

The Michigan Amber Alert case mentioned earlier on this thread today has had a successful conclusion. Amber Alert canceled. :)

I hear you. Yet I want CT and all his Victims to have a voice. I have heard a shot to the knee cap really hurts tho just sayin......
I can think of somewhere else that would hurt more ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member