TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people are completely unaware of how others see them. We live with our bodies and forget that what's normal to us because it's ours, is 'different' to others. Not sure if I'm 'splainin that clearly, but if you've ever visited people of walmart - you'll see a gross example - gross meaning huuuuuge and widespread in that so many people seem to have magic mirrors at home that tell them one thing, but when they go out in public, we see the what's behind the curtain.

Hey, sometimes I forget that I'm *cough* over 50, but it's ragingly apparent to those younger than me.

I agree so much. I think it's well within reason that even a self-conscious person could be fairly oblivious to the fact that they have a weird gait. A person could feel very disguised in head-to-toe black tactical gear thinking they covered every base when it came to clues to identity but completely forget that their walk is distinctive enough to be a clue. The all-black costume also makes the waddle even more obvious and more pronounced than if the murderer was in street clothes.

attachment.php

Image from: https://thebeautyofbones.wordpress.com/category/bone/

What we have here is a killer with knock knees. It's what we called it in my youth as having knock knees when the knees touch but the feet cannot. It is the opposite of being bow legged. It is correctable; however, it seems the killer did not commit to exercise, thus, has low muscle tone. Another reason to hold onto the wall would be for stability.

"In orthopedics, a valgus deformity is a condition in which a bone or joint is twisted outward from the center of the body.[1] snip Common causes of valgus knee in adults include arthritis of the knee and trauma."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valgus_deformity

"Lower-limb valgus deformity associated with developmental hip dysplasia."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23158124

The elbows of the killer may be affected by this condition, too, as noticed in the video of the killer's arms, that are out from the side, away from the body.

The Reward:
The Oak Farms Dairy, based in Austin, has offered a $10,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and grand jury indictment of the person or persons responsible. (This is a six month very specific reward offer.) Oak Farms Dairy products are healthy as they include the popular all-natural Hygeia. http://www.oakfarmsdairy.com/en/products http://www.oakfarmsdairy.com/en/products/hygeia

I strongly disagree about the knock knees. If you watch the video - particularly starting at the 1:30 start, you can see that the knees do not touch. In fact, you can see that they are straight up and down, and there is "daylight" between his legs as he walks:

[video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]

Being from Texas and having moved to a small town when I was in high school, I take it differently. People here are extremely proud and protective of where they are from and if you live in a small town and someone else moves to your small town, even from one town over, they aren't from around here...

Xenophobic, you mean? I can't imagine living like that. Where I am from, we welcome people with open arms. I wonder if xenophobia or some other kind of bias is what is making people so adamant it can't be CW (even though LE seems to believe he was having an affair with MB) while pointing fingers at another, with NO evidence of an affair?

bbm. I thought the height was fact, carved in stone, 5'8"- 5'9" now it may not be so.. well dang. :)

Don't worry. Even if they calculate the perp to be 6 feet tall or over, some will say that CT put rocks or piled saran wrap into her boots to make her look taller. ;)

I just wish it would all come out-all these ideas/speculations around the area, everyone has friends/family in the pd, we have all heard (so far incredibly accurate once released) info, and it's like we can't do/say anything out loud. Small town crimes like this are INSANE-very personalized-makes me long for my big city days where if it happened, it was just a bad luck deal that cops figured out. It didn't feel so PERSONAL, or make you feel vulnerable. And to throw in the wackiness of videoed perp movements beforehand-I hope it all comes out very soon!!!

I agree 100%

Don't worry. Even if they calculate the perp to be 6 feet tall or over, some will say that CT put rocks or piled saran wrap into her boots to make her look taller. ;)

From my web searches I see that CT is in a women's networking group. They had a meeting planned for the evening of the same day the murder occurred. Does anyone know if she went to that meeting? She was posting during the day as if she was going to be there.

From my web searches I see that CT is in a women's networking group. They had a meeting planned for the evening of the same day the murder occurred. Does anyone know if she went to that meeting? She was posting during the day as if she was going to be there.

If it's the same one I found she is the group organizer and has another meeting this coming Monday, which as of yesterday she is still commenting on and planning to attend. Seems many of the other group members can't make it though.

I've tried to keep out of this thread but have listened to Tricia's radio show this morning, damning indeed. Aren't people (LE, public, us) concerned that she will try to flee or even kill herself?

With all due respect, there was talk of involvement between MB and AJT before the murder happened. There is nothing that confirms or denies an affair on social media, sure. But how many people who are committing adultery post such things on FB? Not many!

Also, CT does walk with an odd gait.

Do I think she should be a POI? I'm not sure. I can see a few other scenarios making sense so I'm not going to align myself with one theory only.

IMO, if people had taken these clues about a possible affair and an odd gait that the fellow trainer's wife had and NOT called them in, they would be remiss in their duty to society.

I agree with the duty to report it, however then those people need to stand back, keep their mouths shut and let LE do their job. IMO if she is not the perp (which I don't believe she is) it's like Tricia has said many times "your words have power", if she is innocent now she will forever be know as that woman who was accused of this crime. It is a true shame what is being posted outside of here, publicly by other locals, especially since LE said none of the people on their SW were POI. If she did do it, the police will make the arrest if she didn't do it, her children will google her name later in life and the locals who are publicly ridiculing her can never take back their words. This is so sad on so many levels. One family's life has already been ruined, I pray that others let LE do their job and that another possibly innocent families like is not marred but "rumors". Just my 2 cents.

LE should check the IPs of everyone who visited that church's website during the month of April, maybe even as far back as March. Shouldn't be that many. Perp probably checked layout of church online.

Regarding broken foot: Pretty much every MMA pro fighter alive has broken his foot at least once. They are constantly kicking their opponents with feet to get them down on floor. That being said, I still think this perp looks female. There are female fighters around too, but that whole avenue is just one of probably dozens that exist without our knowledge right now.

From new news reports yesterday that LE is asking for the aid of other LE agency to go over the tape again and set up a reinactment of crime to determine perps actual height and other things, it sounds like they really have no idea who this is right now. The perp may be a friend or just be working for someone angry at MB and therefore not on LEs radar.

Were I hail from, Md, we called walking with toes pointed out, duck feet. No one ever said or suggested that they had broken/sprained their foot/feet. I see people walk like that everyday.

I wonder if everyone is seeing swat-perp as female because it's actually a very exhausted, stress out guy who's been up for days on end plotting this and therefore comes across as weak and meandering. LE did say they need to move on Intel because "other lives may be in danger" in SW. Makes me wonder if they aren't talking about a male.

What if CT has nothing yo do with this? How does she continue living in this small town? Her kids? Geez.

I have seen LE statements that perp is estimated 5'8" to 5'9", but have not seen any height estimates for CT. Anyone know how tall she is?

I agree with the duty to report it, however then those people need to stand back, keep their mouths shut and let LE do their job. IMO if she is not the perp (which I don't believe she is) it's like Tricia has said many times "your words have power", if she is innocent now she will forever be know as that woman who was accused of this crime. It is a true shame what is being posted outside of here, publicly by other locals, especially since LE said none of the people on their SW were POI. If she did do it, the police will make the arrest if she didn't do it, her children will google her name later in life and the locals who are publicly ridiculing her can never take back their words. This is so sad on so many levels. One family's life has already been ruined, I pray that others let LE do their job and that another possibly innocent families like is not marred but "rumors". Just my 2 cents.

I hope she is innocent because I don't want to think about a young intelligent woman planning and executing something like this and then going on with normal life.

But she was named in the SW, making her someone to examine. This site's owner gave a media person a pulpit on her radio show to discuss CT as basically a prime suspect. So we do get to train our magnifying glasses on her. This is what we do - sleuthing, not just waiting for LE to tell us what the outcome is.

It may be really uncomfortable for CT now, but if they clear her, everyone's attention will shift to the real perp. Her life will return to normal.

Unless she did it.

AJT has changed his FB settings to private - I'm sure after a couple weeks of his every word being dissected on social media and what appear to be completely unfounded rumors of an interracial extramarital affair with Missy, it was getting to him.

From what I can tell, the people who pointed to CT since day 3 are the ones who FB stalked many of Missy's FB friends and happened to come across the photo of the broken foot, therefore instantly assuming the broken foot must have left her with a "distinctive gait". As you said - AJT has photos with many women, many of them far better candidates for an extramarital affair if that's what he was looking for - but there's NOTHING that indicates he was doing that!

I just can't get over how people have latched on to this rumor about CT, and it bothers me that people have been allowed to post things about her here on WS. No bashing is allowed of the Bevers family even though RB looks exactly like the perp, but CT is fair game. I'm not saying I think it was RB; it appears he was out of town and the logistics of him being involved would be extremely complicated so it's highly unlikely, but in my opinion it's also just as unlikely to be CT.
Did you listen to Tricia''s incredible broadcast with the investigative reporter? It cleared up many things regarding why people may have pointed fingers in a particular direction.

After all these years, I am so....wishy washy.
I hear one theory and say, "Yeah..that's it! She did it!"
Then I hear another theory and it sounds legit and I think, "Well, I guess he did it then."
Every few hours I'm all over the place now.

I have no idea. I just wonder what the heck is taking so long in making an arrest?!

If it's the same one I found she is the group organizer and has another meeting this coming Monday, which as of yesterday she is still commenting on and planning to attend. Seems many of the other group members can't make it though.

I've tried to keep out of this thread but have listened to Tricia's radio show this morning, damning indeed. Aren't people (LE, public) concerned that she will try to flee or even kill herself?

IF LE thinks it is her. Believe you me, her phones, house, cars, everything.....is under massive surveillance.

Did you listen to Tricia''s incredible broadcast with the investigative reporter? It cleared up many things regarding why people may have pointed fingers in a particular direction.

Can you list the reasons why fingers are pointed in a particular direction? And also the logistics of leaving your 4 kids alone while you commit the murder AND have to leave the house before your husband who is also out super early. He would notice that she was missing.

Were I hail from, Md, we called walking with toes pointed out, duck feet. No one ever said or suggested that they had broken/sprained their foot/feet. I see people walk like that everyday.

IMO older men walk like a female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member