TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we'd have an arrest by now. It's becoming more and more clear that LE has no idea who did this. That's scary folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE would never confirm that they went thru someone's trash until it is presented as evidence in court.

Pretty much everything LE has done so far has been behind the scenes. All they've told us is that they've conducted dozens of interviews (we don't know with whom), that they got a SW and collected data from the targets therein, that NYPD helped analyze cell tower data, and Tarrant County helped with video analysis and re-construction.

Absolutely everything else is unconfirmed. But that's what makes it interesting!

Exactly! And we only know about AT's trash collection as this was observed and AT notified. We have no idea about other people's trash; trash that may have been collected but not witnessed. Zeroing on AT's trash only (at this stage, note) is somewhat limited thinking, IMO.

https://www.facebook.com/CrimeTimeWithAllisonHopeWeiner/

OMG watch the video posted on this page, a FBI profiler says BB didnt want to know how MB was killed ? Do we know this ? Is this old info ? He says that sends a red flag

I haven't watched your video link yet, but it isn't new info that BB didn't want to hear details of the manner of death. I think what he said was that he wasn't ready to hear about it.

That is not a red flag for me at all. He knows the crime was heinous. He knows she's dead and that the funeral had to be closed-casket. I wouldn't want to know the gory details either - maybe not right away. Maybe not ever.

You keep trying to assert that this heinous crime was done by a "religious" person, simply because their victim was going into a church and they went there to do their evil deed. Sorry, but that's incredibly flawed thinking, on about every level. If there's any conclusion about the perp to be drawn from the setting, it was more likely some God-hating beast who has no respect for a church, than one who attends church.

MY conclusion is that murdering her in this building was only because the opportunity to murder her in privacy presented itself. It could have had nothing to do with church or god or godlessness.

It could have had EVERYTHING to do with the building being remotely located and the victim being isolated at a very early hour.

Opportunity. Coincidence.

BBM

Unless there's a link to a video or print where BB states this, this will be considered rumor.

In defense of dizzychick's comment, I did see one of the BB interviews where he was asked about her death and he very clearly didn't want to know (looked distressed) and said he hadn't asked and didn't want to know that. I don't remember if he said "didn't want to know yet" but, he definitely said it.

I'm sorry, I'll try to find which video and be back.

Already on page 2 of thread 16. Did some of you miss post 2 on page 1?

Stop being snarky and stop bashing the Bevers Family.

Thanks!

In defense of dizzychick's comment, I did see one of the BB interviews where he was asked about her death and he very clearly didn't want to know (looked distressed) and said he hadn't asked and didn't want to know that. I don't remember if he said "didn't want to know yet" but, he definitely said it.

I'm sorry, I'll try to find which video and be back.

Thank you! If you can find it that would be great!

Thanks to Cannonball here's the link....http://www.fox4news.com/news/136850559-story

You keep trying to assert that this heinous crime was done by a "religious" person, simply because their victim was going into a church and they went there to do their evil deed. Sorry, but that's incredibly flawed thinking, on about every level. If there's any conclusion about the perp to be drawn from the setting, it was more likely some God-hating beast who has no respect for a church, than one who attends church.

Boy. Ain't that the truth!

Speaking of the church's remote location :drumroll: for the first time, I just looked at Googlemaps aerial view and see treelines closeby. It could be possible that a 4wheel drive car could have parked back there and the killer took a route through the fields (?) to leave rather than going through the parking lot where they might be seen. OTOH, that would also mean they would be muddy going into the church, and then back through nature again would leave lots of mud in the car/truck, too.

I saw what I think is a large house across the road and a sport hunting business down the road a bit. I was trying to see where they might have parked/walked without being obvious.

That also gives me more in the "random killer" column to think that. What if someone had been watching and aware of the women meeting at the church and thought "targets" for future reference. Lying in wait for whomever showed up first before a certain time so they could get away while still dark and before other people showed up. That person could have been curious enough to find out what group was exercising and did their own sleuthing to pick a target. They could have been the creepy message, too. Someone waaaaaaaaay upthread offered the idea of MB having a stalker. Yep, that could fit. I'm sorry I don't remember who posted it, I'd give them credit because it's a possibility.

Please nobody slam me for a generalization, but seeing the sport hunting business made me think hunting humans* :(

*too many scary movies*

I get caught feeling wish-washy, too, even though I know I am not. This case is simply unusual in a very broad, general way. By that, I mean that any explanation or hypothesis that could be put forth right now involves elements that are just NOT typical in a homicide.

Should the other woman with the broken foot (CJ?-this all gets over-jumbled) being involved that would be unusual, atypical in several ways:
1. Simply being female is atypical in a homicide suspect.
2. Using a hammer- atypical for female suspect
3. Leaving children at home to commit crime
4. Premeditation, disguise, conspiracy- all atypical of female suspects.

Should father-in-law (RB) be involved, that is also a little atypical due to his age. Fairly rare for a man of that age to kill, more rare for a man that age to kill his son's wife. Still, it seems be have a higher probability than the female (CJ) angle.

Then, there's the hitman angle. The very worst idea of all. Unless you are an established mafia don from the east coast circa 1900-1980 you odds of contracting a hit that doesn't come back to blow up on you are horrible. Lets face it, "hitman" in terms of the average Joe is either:

Some dumbass loser a husband knows from high school, or the local beer joint.
Or, an undercover cop that gets involved because husband has recruited some dumbass loser a husband knows from high school, or the local beer joint.

Finally, can someone tell me whether or not Randy Bevers seems to actually have been in Cali, or out of area at the time of the murder. Seems like a dumb question, but I just can't keep up.

(Brought over, went to make coffee, finish post and thread was closed!)

Her initials are CT, it can get very confusing. The use of a lot of initials always reminds me of the Robin Williams skit in Good Morning Vietnam. :)

Some of the rudiments you mention in relation to perps we've recently just witnessed in an ongoing case. Guy named Sievers hires best friend from HS days to murder his wife. Best friend brings along the village idiot self-named Jimmy the Hammer, who battered Ms Sievers to death ... with a hammer. On the flip side, female perp Jodi Arias did in fact premeditate and disguise herself (kinda) though her weapons of choice were a gun and knife, so not a blunt object. Good to read your thoughts.

I've never thought it was RB, though I get why others do. IMO he's too old and and is physically very different from the perp. He has a high-up, large paunch, which cause his arms to sit at a slight angle from his body. The perp appears to have a slimmer build,and is more agile and 'youthful' in their walk.

According to his ex-wife, Brandon's mother: "He was in California, and they've proven that. He and his wife had to fly back the next day." I believe that would have been established pretty early on. http://www.people.com/article/texas-fitness-instructor-died-husband-speaks

(Brought over, went to make coffee, finish post and thread was closed!)

Her initials are CT, it can get very confusing. The use of a lot of initials always reminds me of the Robin Williams skit in Good Morning Vietnam. :)

Some of the rudiments you mention in relation to perps we've recently just witnessed in an ongoing case. Guy named Sievers hires best friend from HS days to murder his wife. Best friend brings along the village idiot self-named Jimmy the Hammer, who battered Ms Sievers to death ... with a hammer. On the flip side, female perp Jodi Arias did in fact premeditate and disguise herself (kinda) though her weapons of choice were a gun and knife, so not a blunt object. Good to read your thoughts.

I've never thought it was RB, though I get why others do. IMO he's too old and and is physically very different from the perp. He has a high-up, large paunch, which cause his arms to sit at a slight angle from his body. The perp appears to have a slimmer build,and is more agile and 'youthful' in their walk.

According to his ex-wife, Brandon's mother: "He was in California, and they've proven that. He and his wife had to fly back the next day." I believe that would have been established pretty early on. http://www.people.com/article/texas-fitness-instructor-died-husband-speaks

To me, the hammer seems smart for a female against another, formidably-fit female. For one, it's pretty easy to heft a hammer; if it's a bit heavy you can choke up on it. Second, you can use it for the dual purposes of breaking in AND killing your victim. A knife isn't as good for breaking glass or prying heavy doors open. And a gun is loud and traceable.

Also, a hammer can be purchased anywhere. In fact, perp probably didn't even need to buy one. Most people have more than one hammer.

As for the murder - a gun could jam or you could miss. A knife might not deliver a disabling injury quickly enough for you to overpower the victim. But one good head shot with the hammer, delivered by surprise, and a female perp has instantly taken a female victim out of action.

I swear I'm gonna go blind trying to get screen-captures from the surveillance :gaah:

but here's the killers eyes if anybody can work with this and get it any clearer.

thursnight surveil2 - Copy.png

IIRC (and could be wrong) but I thinking at the April 27 press conf that BB and RB had, I thinking thats when someone asked about the the SW and BB said something to the fact he didnt want to read them? JMHO (which they do have some things in it but not the Autopsy Report)

Hi mimi: yes, true. I so agree with cannonball "I wouldn't want to know the gory details, either". Joe Public may be interested; yet countless times family members have walked out during trials, even after knowing the morbid truth, when the "gory details" emerge in public. It's a terrible, terrible side-effect of any murder.

I haven't watched your video link yet, but it isn't new info that BB didn't want to hear details of the manner of death. I think what he said was that he wasn't ready to hear about it.

That is not a red flag for me at all. He knows the crime was heinous. He knows she's dead and that the funeral had to be closed-casket. I wouldn't want to know the gory details either - maybe not right away. Maybe not ever.

that makes sense thank you, I totally missed that info and I agree I may not want to know either

Let's assume the LE did call him back. Can we also assume that they wouldn't tell him whether they took his trash or not because it's an active investigation? Or can we assume that they lied to him and said that they didn't when they really did?

I have a harder time assuming that LE would tell him that they took his trash because either he or his wife are under investigation for the murder of Missy Bevers.

JMO

I don't know if anyone mentioned this. Hours after he'd posted about the trash, AT went back and replied to the first person who commented. This friend said: 'Watch out for the Feds'. AT's reply was 'Bingo!'

The next day was when he replied to another friend who asked AT if he found out why they took it with: 'Yep, I was told. Crazy story, can't talk about it right now'. I think it's safe to assume LE would've mentioned the murder, but possibly along the lines of 'as he's a friend of MB/works in the same field' etc.

IIRC (and could be wrong) but I thinking at the April 27 press conf that BB and RB had, I thinking thats when someone asked about the the SW and BB said something to the fact he didnt want to read them? JMHO (which they do have some things in it but not the Autopsy Report)

See page 2 of thread for linked story. BB's comments were Wednesday May 4, one day after police release details of the puncture wounds.

Hi Sparky:)

Please delete as you see rightfully fit. TIA :)

Are we not allowed to state that only BB's family have been before the press and not Missy's family? Their statements, IMO, are out there, in the public, on TV, MSM and have been carried forth on Tricia's podcast. I must add I have no doubt both Missy and BB's family are devastated. Grief is not shared as the public see fit: only the facts are. While I am at it, I certainly do not believe BB (or RB for that matter) is the psycho Church perp. LE rule out, or in, no-one. Nor should we. For allwe know, one of Missy's CG-ers may have arrived early and committed this crime for whatever reason. Like LE, many start within the family and move out. Just asking and yes, I certainly respect your views and moderation. This particular forum gets quite testy. :)

Best regards!

I didn't say you couldn't state that....I said stop bashing the family. They are also victims in this horrible situation and WS is a victim friendly site, which also includes the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa