TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I mentioned after Tricia's first interview if WS had ever been fed the wrong information, intentionally. I didn't get any response. I'm going to throw that question out there again. I'm not saying her sources are aware they are giving the wrong information, but rather that the people feeding her sources information are intentionally not putting the right info out there or they simply aren't "in the know" and very, very few people are actually "in the know" and they aren't divulging a thing to media, colleagues, family, etc. MOO. LE is controlling the dialogue and it is working in their favor, IMO, to have the public runaway with discussion on the wrong (IMO) Swatperp.

I have wondered if it was possible that LE is aware of the dialogue that is taking place in regards to CT and is letting the public run with it. It would allow them to focus on another individual without that person or anyone else being the wiser.

However, it is MY understanding- again, JMO, that CT HAS been questioned at least twice by LE, one time extensively. Is it possible that she is "playing along" in order to catch the real killer? That would be very altruistic on her part and could help to restore her reputation once an arrest is made and this all blows over.

To what extent would they allow this to go on, though? CT and AJT are being torn apart in the court of public opinion and they have to know this is happening. However, LE hasn't said that anyone on the SW is a suspect- in fact, they have said that they aren't (at this time, at least). So I guess they could come out, after the arrest of SWATPERP, and say that they never said the T's were suspects and we're sorry for the damage done to them. I don't really know how this type of thing work, so please correct me if this isn't typically done.

Help!!!!!!!!!!

Is The Inquisitr considered MSM? TIA

I do not think of that site as mainstream. I think that fox news is the outer limit of mainstream and cnn is the other outer extreme of mainstream (so republican).

I don't know, but they state some of the campers found Missy at 4:30 which is incorrect.

I believe it's considered a celebrity gossip media source. They follow crimes but not sure how valid the information would be. I read and am interested in a multitude of media but may not be considered MSM at WS. Moo

I am reading to find out that happened on this thread overnight. I am feeling completely soured on that radio show guest now. How could she know up from down? If she is so positive of who the killer is well why is the killer not arrested?

I have wondered if it was possible that LE is aware of the dialogue that is taking place in regards to CT and is letting the public run with it. It would allow them to focus on another individual without that person or anyone else being the wiser.

However, it is MY understanding- again, JMO, that CT HAS been questioned at least twice by LE, one time extensively. Is it possible that she is "playing along" in order to catch the real killer? That would be very altruistic on her part and could help to restore her reputation once an arrest is made and this all blows over.

To what extent would they allow this to go on, though? CT and AJT are being torn apart in the court of public opinion and they have to know this is happening. However, LE hasn't said that anyone on the SW is a suspect- in fact, they have said that they aren't (at this time, at least). So I guess they could come out, after the arrest of SWATPERP, and say that they never said the T's were suspects and we're sorry for the damage done to them. I don't really know how this type of thing work, so please correct me if this isn't typically done.

Interesting theory, but I work in the legal field and I have NEVER heard of police bringing people in for questioning to play "pretend". There really isn't any reason and it's a waste of extremely valuable police resources. There is simply too much REAL work to be done.

I am not a married person having affairs but my understanding of a lot of them is that its normal for a lot of them especially ones with kids and parents who travel at all for work, or play. From what I see around me, married people mostly know when they have a spouse messing around or having outside relationships and it is usually a relief for the other spouse to have their mate out of their hair.

I am wondering if four weeks ago today at this time Swatperp was preparing for the attack. Did Swatperp do a dry run, or case the church? I am hoping that LE has been able to establish a trail - either previous video from the church showing Swatperp in the clear maybe at an event or service, or cell phone data showing Swatperp in the area on another day. It seems in the days prior to the killing Swatperp had to be getting ready. I still cannot figure out what Swatperp might have done with the gear and that there must be evidence left behind in Swatperp's vehicle. Sorry I am rambling but this whole thing makes me ill and I am really hoping for an arrest soon and that justice is swiftly served. What a sick human being.

I would hope that LE asked for a timeline from a few days prior to the crime from anyone they suspect could be involved and likely followed up with confirming what information was given to them. They may have found inconsistencies, like if someone said they were at a grocery store Saturday or Sunday, or went out to lunch, etc and then upon trying to confirm this found that was not the case (just a hypothetical about anyone they could have interviewed).

I am reading to find out that happened on this thread overnight. I am feeling completely soured on that radio show guest now. How could she know up from down? If she is so positive of who the killer is well why is the killer not arrested?

I should think it takes a bit of time to download and analyze cellular forensics. Imagine all the information coming in from the target towers and organizing it all in a meaningful way.

Good question!

Interesting theory, but I work in the legal field and I have NEVER heard of police bringing people in for questioning to play "pretend". There really isn't any reason and it's a waste of extremely valuable police resources. There is simply too much REAL work to be done.

Perhaps she does have information that would be considered valuable to the investigation, though- anything about AJ's schedule, his mind-frame around the Austin trip, something that he may have mentioned about MB, etc. So it's not a waste of time to bring her in, but it's also not because they think she can be tied to MB's murder.

I hope that the locals are right and the two radio reporter sources are right that ct is alone guilty. This sounds wrong to say but I do not know a good way to say it, I hope that this case is like Josh Powell that father who murdered his wife and got away with it and then he burnt up his house but sadly the two kids too.

I am not a married person having affairs but my understanding of a lot of them is that its normal for a lot of them especially ones with kids and parents who travel at all for work, or play. From what I see around me, married people mostly know when they have a spouse messing around or having outside relationships and it is usually a relief for the other spouse to have their mate out of their hair.

Ah, no. Infidelity is very painful and the betrayed spouse does not typically feel any kind of relief!

this is completely hypothetical speculation rooted in what is known and allowed here in terms of service. If ct is the killer then isnt ct really filled with displaced rage at hubby at? I would think that ct would never ever be in touch with how mad she is at at and I would think ct poses no danger now to anyone at all because ct had pushed all of her anger sideways over onto Missy. This is just guessing based on what we know and what the owner here has told us she trusts her two reporter sources have told her is right.

Maybe Missy ended a relationship but still was being pursued by this person. She would probably hesitate to report it or tell anyone since she may have felt guilt over the relationship to begin with....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good theory! Makes a lot of sense.

In the Abraham Shakespeare (AS) case, they did exactly that. After murdering AS, Moore had convinced AS's friend, the barber, to make a phone call(s) pretending to be AS. LE brought in the barber for questioning as a POI in the disappearance of AS, who had innocently made the call(s) relying on what Moore and told him and not knowing AS was dead. LE had the barber record conversations with Moore with a mic hidden in a Red Bull can, and the barber testified against her at trial. LE could be using CT or anyone else.

Also, I mentioned after Tricia's first interview if WS had ever been fed the wrong information, intentionally. I didn't get any response. I'm going to throw that question out there again. I'm not saying her sources are aware they are giving the wrong information, but rather that the people feeding her sources information are intentionally not putting the right info out there or they simply aren't "in the know" and very, very few people are actually "in the know" and they aren't divulging a thing to media, colleagues, family, etc. MOO. LE is controlling the dialogue and it is working in their favor, IMO, to have the public runaway with discussion on the wrong (IMO) Swatperp.
Yes, IMO there has been questionable info "fed' to WS.
WS is a very smart group. I can't help but think LE may get uncomfortable if we get to close to the truth. Therefore, IMO, we are led down a rabbit hole only to come out knowing we've been had. Or, someone may be a little overzealous in reporting what they know or have heard. Everyone wants to be part of the solution. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

*If* CT committed this crime - there is absolutely no way she could have left her home in Mansfield without being on camera. CT & AT's home is within a Mansfield neighborhood off of Walnut Creek Dr. between Turner Warnell Rd. (the north end of Walnut Creek) and Debbie Lane (the south end of Walnut Creek.) There is a camera at Turner Warnell Rd. There is a camera at Debbie Lane. Further south on Walnut Creek past Debbie Lane there is a camera at Country Club Drive. Still further south there is a camera at Hwy 287 (and highway 287 leads to the church.)

Unless cameras were not operable, CT's vehicle would have been on camera. I've driven the roads & I've personally seen the cameras mounted on the traffic light frames.

edited to add - there is one other way out of her neighborhood - off Bent Trail to Debbie Lane. At this Debbie Lane intersection this is no camera but if she turned right onto Debbie Lane it leads directly again to Hwy 287 and there is a camera there. If she turned left it leads to the Walnut Creek intersection and there is a camera there.

this is completely hypothetical speculation rooted in what is known and allowed here in terms of service. If ct is the killer then isnt ct really filled with displaced rage at hubby at? I would think that ct would never ever be in touch with how mad she is at at and I would think ct poses no danger now to anyone at all because ct had pushed all of her anger sideways over onto Missy. This is just guessing based on what we know and what the owner here has told us she trusts her two reporter sources have told her is right.

It might be a bit of a stretch to state with certainty who the SP is and that we have this all figured out and just waiting on LE to catch up to us. Media sources speculate just like we do. They may be getting there and Trisha's guest stated she thought an arrest would happen early last week- but it didn't. It's all speculation until we get another press release from LE.

I hope that the locals are right and the two radio reporter sources are right that ct is alone guilty. This sounds wrong to say but I do not know a good way to say it, I hope that this case is like Josh Powell that father who murdered his wife and got away with it and then he burnt up his house but sadly the two kids too.
Do you mean you hope this case is NOT like the Josh Powell case?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle