TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone called in the Mt Zion tip to the media / They usualy have a live tip line for each channel

LOL No doubt MSM venues are following WS too ;) oh and they have reporters in the area iirc ;) They are not going to say anything until they have something report. JMHO if something were to go down and they messed it up (media) there would surely be heck to pay...

I am new to the site and live in the small town MB is from. I keep watching the video of SP, just after they appear to be looking into camera. It appears to me that they may have pulled a cell phone out and glanced at it and had it in their right hand as they began to walk away from the door. It looks like I can see the screen light on in their hand. Does anyone else see this as a possibility? I do not know the family and don't recall every seeing them about town. All comments are my personal opinions n and/or thoughts.

I dont see that, but I do see something white. Looks to me like a white triangle patch/logo on the gloves.

Does everyone else see at 1:47 swatperp looks up at the camera again??? I didn't see that until just now and I've prob watched this video hundreds of times. (You can also tell he/she looks up because the headlamp shines on the side wall).

I see her as being the most sincere of all of them. While I think it's highly inappropriate to discuss the private reactions of Missy's children in a public forum, I don't really think she is lacking in sincerity. Whoever did this has deeply damaged the lives of those three girls. I hope and firmly believe that he/she faces a jury in due time.

I see a lot of chatter about why LE isn't releasing info...

4/27 12:52 PM they released this on their FB page:

"UPDATE ON THE TERRI "MISSY" BEVERS INVESTIGATION

MIDLOTHIAN, TEXAS: [April 27, 2016, 1240 PM CST] We are aware of a rumor that has circulated through social media regarding an arrest in the Terri “Missy” Bevers murder investigation. We have received numerous inquiries from both the media and the public about this misinformation. While we look forward to the day when we can announce an arrest, the rumor that circulated is unfortunately false.

The speed with which this rumor circulated is no doubt fueled by public concern and the uneasiness that our community feels and will likely continue to feel until Missy’s killer is captured. We share the community’s sense of urgency. We continue to work diligently and collaborate with our investigative partners to bring this killer to justice.

This investigation is still very much on-going. Due to the active nature of the investigation, we are not releasing any details not already released. Investigators are continuing to follow leads and conduct interviews in hopes that information may be gleaned that will help us identify Missy’s killer.

Many requests have been received asking for investigators to comment on the particular aspects of this crime. Again, we will not speculate or put forth any one theory over another until we have sufficient grounds to do so. There are many unanswered questions in this case and we look forward to learning answers to these questions. We pray that when Missy’s killer is captured, that day will bring peace to Missy’s family, friends the Midlothian community overall. Until then we will relentlessly follow wherever the evidence may lead.

Anyone with information, regardless of how insignificant the lead might seem, is asked to contact a tip line that has been set up to catalog all incoming tips at 972-775-7624. Tipsters can also remain anonymous by contacting Ellis County Crime Stoppers at 972-937-PAYS (7297). Oak Farms Dairy has offered a $10,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and grand jury indictment of the person or persons responsible for Mrs. Bevers’ death."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just an FYI. This was just about 2 hours prior to AT making a fb post April 27 @ 2:59pm stating his phone started blowing up about an hour ago , waiting for kids drop off and doing things around the house with his wife and if heard otherwise you have it wrong. >>> JMHO this may be the date that AT & CT went in to do a cell phone extraction? As well as CW ? CW LinkedIn warrant was signed this date (April 27 and the day prior April 26 the Emerg Data Preservation was faxed over on MB & CW accounts)
The ATT Target Numbers SW was signed off on at 3:25 pm on April 25...
April 25 at
9:55am AT post about someone stealing his trash..
1002am friend watch out for feds *
1104am he calls his local PD leaves message...
136pm AT replies BINGO to 1002 friend *
932pm AT Yeah thats crazy . But it was a false alarm ..sort of. I found out who it was smh
934pm friend ??? did you find out why they too it
938pm Yep I was told. Crazy story cant talk about it right now

Just an FYI. This was just about 2 hours prior to AT making a fb post April 27 @ 2:59pm stating his phone started blowing up about an hour ago , waiting for kids drop off and doing things around the house with his wife and if heard otherwise you have it wrong. >>> JMHO this may be the date that AT & CT went in to do a cell phone extraction? As well as CW ? CW LinkedIn warrant was signed this date (April 27 and the day prior April 26 the Emerg Data Preservation was faxed over on MB & CW accounts)

The ATT Target Numbers SW was signed off on at 3:25 pm on April 25...
April 25 at
9:55am AT post about someone stealing his trash..
1002am friend watch out for feds *
1104am he calls his local PD leaves message...
136pm AT replies BINGO to 1002 friend *
932pm AT Yeah thats crazy . But it was a false alarm ..sort of. I found out who it was smh
934pm friend ??? did you find out why they too it
938pm Yep I was told. Crazy story cant talk about it right now
JMHO I thinking that is why those particular SW were not sealed, and therefore had to be a copy given to the Clerk for Public record.. * the AT&T Target Numbers were from March 1- April 24, day after MB funeral and day of trash being removed from AT/CT curb. Thus why LE said those on the released documents were not Suspects at this time. Although not cleared by LE to public, the SW were not filed until May 3. Long enough to have had ATT stuff back and get an extraction from all those phones. JMHO

What about at :50 in? Brandon was getting info from the friend that found Missy? I hadn't heard or noticed that before

That's one reason its ALWAYS good to go back over and review... We see/hear things that (at least for myself) a lot of times change my opinion. Keeps from being tunnel vision too. I have picked up a few things like this reviewing video looking for something else.. This being one of them ...

http://www.midlothian.tx.us/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=816....."Law Enforcement Memorial Service Join us on Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 6:30 pm at Heritage Park as we honor the Midlothian Police Department Officers currently serving and remember those who gave the ultimate sacrifice in service to our community. A 21-gun salute is planned. ..."

Well... I put myself on a self imposed TO for this thread, but have logged on this morning and just caught up with the excitement of last night.

What's occurring? Connected or not connected?

Thank you for not allowing information that is not released to MSM, "rumors", etc. At first I found this frustrating when trying to gather information but now I see it helps keep fact from fiction and also prevents people from stating things that may hinder the investigation. If the police chose not to reveal the cause of death they have to have a reason. I think we may hear more on that today...but I could be totally off base, too. JMO

Well... I put myself on a self imposed TO for this thread, but have logged on this morning and just caught up with the excitement of last night.

Nothing new....we thought there was an arrest but that doesn't appear to be the case at this time. We are considering if it was perhaps a training exercise.

This case is so disturbing. That's all i can say. I can speak from my pov fwiw,i am yet to become a mom myself so all my nieces and nephews are so important to me, whether by my marriage or blood. i just might refer to the youngest as my little xxxxx. Today i am sad it is about month ago world lost Missy. Her family and community did. It has changed my attitude a lot to have heard what this beautiful woman's passion was. Now i have not signed up to any group but the 10 celcius degree water won't stop me from going to go and swim a mile. i am remembering her and praying for those who love her. stay safe everyone, WS is best because of it's wonderful members!

eta: i am bilingual from start and speak 9 languages somehow including my mother tongues so i am very sorry if my English is confusing to you all:blushing: i just happened to choose quantity over quality maybe

I called the CBS affiliate and was told media was aware of all the police vehicles but no one knew what was going on.
Websleuths provides more information. Thanks everyone.

Tricia

Thank you Tricia.

What about at :50 in? Brandon was getting info from the friend that found Missy? I hadn't heard or noticed that before

I so agree it made me sick where the "my" comment was made

Nothing that I am aware at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member