TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that believe that BB just learned of the that MB was having an affair.. Especially those who think this from his press conf on Tues..April 19. I encourage you to go back and listen again. And listen to the interview with Richard Ray on Monday afternoon where he states had just gotten home 15 min prior .....
I clipped this quote for space - but everyone needs to read it!
Time for a visual calendar!
and ArkansasMimi - :goodpost:

Just radio? No one live streaming video? TIA

I'll be so mad if this turns out to be "We're still working diligently, please be patient"

Well, if this were true, it would still beat a resignation of we give up.

I know it is heartbreaking and we want answers.

The perp needs to be caught and justice served.

IMOO.

I wouldn't count on Dallas media to stream it live. Ideally someone local should show up and stream it from their phone with LiveLeak or something similar.

DFW local here. Wish I knew how but I'm probably the most computer/smart phone illiterate human on the planet. Sorry!

Was the last presser Fox 4? IS this a presser, or just a statement? JMO

So the press conference won't be televised?

DFW local here. Wish I knew how but I'm probably the most computer/smart phone illiterate human on the planet. Sorry!

No worries!
:hug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Police said they saw no interaction between Bevers and the suspect on camera. They say they may have captured the suspect's car on video but they do not have enough information to reveal any more details to the public.
'There’s one surveillance camera where you can see the car in the far corner of the frame, parked in the distance. You can't make out a plate, and we're not even comfortable releasing anything about a possible make or model,' Johnson said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...isly-early-morning-slaying-fitness-coach.html

It is possible , after viewing video from other locations, that LE has a more clear description
We don't know

First off, welcome LudaKristen!

Regarding method of arrival/departure for perp: I don't believe Swatperp walked through any rain/mud - look at the end of the very last clip in the video. Boots are clean - no signs of mud, look fairly clean.

Thank you No its not for the links!

Possibly a better description of suspect will be released according to Fox 4 reporter

So the press conference won't be televised?

I would think at least one of the news outlets will stream live. I mean for gods sake, Pete Delkus the local weather guy streams live on Facebook from his home office when we are expecting rain.

WFAA often streams live press conferences online. They have an ap and will notify you when they stream live events.

I would think at least one of the news outlets will stream live. I mean for gods sake, Pete Delkus the local weather guy streams live on Facebook from his home office when we are expecting rain.

Haha! [emoji23]

That was my first time listening to the show and it was fantastic! Awesome job, Tricia!

I'm excited to hear about a possible update from LE tomorrow morning, and it was also interesting to hear how her husband described what the SWATPERP was wearing!

Happy FRIDAY !!!

It was my first time listening also, and I thought it was GREAT !! It was very interesting to hear things that I have not read about however, I am now more confused than ever :thinking:

Just when I think I am pretty sure who Swatperp is ( in my own mind), I hear or read something to make me think it might be someone else.. AGGHHH LOL

I am heading to work, but will pop in later so if any of you catch the News Update that they are supposed to have today, please post as I am anxiously waiting along with the rest of you and TIA !

In my office
If anyone wants to give a blow by blow, it would be appreciated

WFAA often streams live press conferences online. They have an ap and will notify you when they stream live events.

Wfaa.com does have a Watch Live option on their homepage. I can see it from my desktop but not on mobile site.

Right now (9:52am CDT) they are streaming Good Morning Texas.

Channel 5 which is NBC here locally just said they would be covering a press release update of the Missy Bevers case at 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24