TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quoting my own post to bump and to add it was supposedly on channel 11 at 6pm. Usually the 10:00pm news is a repeat so if anyone local gets a chance to watch channel 11 please update. Thanks!
I just checked out local news sites and I see nothing about an update tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I have long given up with trying to keep up here, so I may have missed some info. But, awhile back, I posted that I had read a news article that said that Missy was found in the basement of the church. I later went back to the article to link it and the detail about her being found in a basement had been removed. Someone here posted that there wouldn't be a basement since buildings in the south rarely have them. So, I figured that sounded right and assumed the article had given incorrect info. thus it was removed. But, this photo seems to indicate some type of area under the church. Maybe there is a basement.

I have seen postings about the location of Missy's body being released but I have not seen any MSM or LE verification.

Has there been verification of where she was killed?

EDIT to ADD: Maybe basement isn't the best word to use. My home has a partial basement, more like a deep crawl space. Just wondering if there is an area that could be considered a "basement", maybe not a full one.

Looks like what may be referred to as a 'daylight basement'.

That was my first time listening to the show and it was fantastic! Awesome job, Tricia!

I'm excited to hear about a possible update from LE tomorrow morning, and it was also interesting to hear how her husband described what the SWATPERP was wearing!

Who is "her husband"?

I have long given up with trying to keep up here, so I may have missed some info. But, awhile back, I posted that I had read a news article that said that Missy was found in the basement of the church. I later went back to the article to link it and the detail about her being found in a basement had been removed. Someone here posted that there wouldn't be a basement since buildings in the south rarely have them. So, I figured that sounded right and assumed the article had given incorrect info. thus it was removed. But, this photo seems to indicate some type of area under the church. Maybe there is a basement.

I have seen postings about the location of Missy's body being released but I have not seen any MSM or LE verification.

Has there been verification of where she was killed?

EDIT to ADD: Maybe basement isn't the best word to use. My home has a partial basement, more like a deep crawl space. Just wondering if there is an area that could be considered a "basement", maybe not a full one.

No basement.

Capture5.jpg

I just checked out local news sites and I see nothing about an update tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I couldn't find anything in print either but I've seen it mentioned a few different places that it was on the 6pm news that MPD would give an update Friday morning. I haven't listened to Tricia's show this evening but it appears that someone a few comments up did and this possible update may have been mentioned on her show as well?

I couldn't find anything in print either but I've seen it mentioned a few different places that it was on the 6pm news that MPD would give an update Friday morning. I haven't listened to Tricia's show this evening but it appears that someone a few comments up did and this possible update may have been mentioned on her show as well?
She did mention it but gave no specifics.

Brandon was a guest?

No, the guest was talking about BB's odd statements made while answering questions fielded by the press after the original press conference. I've never seen those videos, so it was the first time I'd heard that mentioned. I was kinda late to the game on this one.

On Tricia's radio show, it was pretty obvious that Peter Schulte somewhat suspects BB even though he made sure to emphasize that he's not saying BB is guilty.

Peter said he has been told there is no video of the murder. He thinks the killer was familiar with the church and wanted to be seen on camera.

MB's husband, BB. He told reporters the SWATPERP wasn't wearing a SWAT outfit. Described it as a motorcycle helmet and black velour suit.

I agree with this...

I was googling "tactical gear" but found much more applicable outerwear with motorcycle gear...even down to the pads...the best gloves I could imagine to match (IMO) were more along the lines of motorcycle gear.

The things Google discovers! Now only if it would help me discover all the time I let get away from me trying to find things [emoji30]

From outdoor business located South of Creekside Church:

The Creekside Church:

OUTDOORS Business:

OUTDOORS Business camera1:

OUTDOORS Business camera 2:

OUTDOORS Business camera 2 view:

Continue

MB's husband, BB. He told reporters the SWATPERP wasn't wearing a SWAT outfit. Described it as a motorcycle helmet and black velour suit.

I think he knows more than he "should" and it's starting to slip...not calling him perp, but saying there's a chance he has deeper knowledge than he's let on...and not from the PD - all JMO

Better shot, clearer.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Can I ask what year this was from? I was trying to find something in the public records for the building, but came up short. Maybe narrowing it down to a year would help?? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann