TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been several postings on here about how calculated, well planned and intelligent the perp was. HE WAS NOT! He ruthlessly bludgeoned a mother of three to death and that alone demonstrates his lack of intelligence. His plan was not that well calculated, it was unduly risky, evil and left many opportunities for failure and discovery. The perp is stupid, evil, and cruel. They are a C to D student at best. They only had a little bit of luck. That luck will soon run out and they will be undone, imprisoned and executed.
The smart ones in this case are the multi departmental army of law enforcement agencies putting together indisputable proof around the details of this case. In my opinion they know details about the crime and the perp that even the perp is not aware of. It is only a matter of time perpie.
I suspect the perp may be viewing this thread. Please for our victim’s family sake don’t build the perp’s ego anymore by complimenting his planning, his cunning his intelligence. The perp has no redeeming qualities. Keep the children in your prayers. All comments are IMO.

I have considered the possibility that MB had a younger guy who was interested in her to the point of obsession. Perhaps an unstable younger guy. She would have been kind to him at first, until she realized his instability.

I remember a year or two ago I worked out at an AF and there was this younger guy who basically stalked me for a couple of months. I was really feeling uncomfortable, I mean I'm not the type that likes being stared at, etc. One day he actually followed me from the gym to the grocery store, he passed on by and I was breathing a sigh of relief. Until I saw him in the grocery store a few minutes later, and I'm thinking WTH! He was watching me and following me around the store. He always had this weird unemotional facial expression that I found disturbing. I didn't know what to think. Thank God he finally stopped coming to the gym. It's really unsettling. Thinking back, once I realized he was weird, I just stopped even giving him the time of day, I mean I'm normally a friendly person until ..... So he got the message.

Point being, I'm sure there are some out there who don't know how to get the message. There are various levels of unstable. And some are potentially deadly. Could MB have gotten into a sexual relationship with someone of this type?

Yes, Tricia's guest did make the starement both were having affairs. At first he said it was definitely a male on the video, then did an about face at the end & said it could be the wife of someone MB was having an affair with. ??????!

I think Tricias' guest was full of BS. He said both MB & BB were having affairs. Maybe they were, but he wouldn't know. Most posters on this thread have an interest in a certain aspect of the case.My interest is the SW's & the motives. I have a copy of the SW's on my desk. I have read it many times. There is no evidence made public that BB was having an affair & I doubt that this guest has a clue. JMO

Can I ask why so many posters seem to have such a hard time with the notion of BB having an affair but have pretty much accepted that MB was having multiple affairs?

Is there something in the search warrant that specifies which one of them was having affairs and which one wasn't?

Because it is my understanding that BOTH of them engaged in extracurricular activities, so-to-speak.

I think Tricias' guest was full of BS. He said both MB & BB were having affairs. Maybe they were, but he wouldn't know. Most posters on this thread have an interest in a certain aspect of the case.My interest is the SW's & the motives. I have a copy of the SW's on my desk. I have read it many times. There is no evidence made public that BB was having an affair & I doubt that this guest has a clue. JMO

While
I think the attorney did assume too much about affairs on both sides, I thought he was great and gave a good legal perspective as someone who was a cop, then prosecutor, and now defense attorney. Much better than the "rumor" episode last week. Also found it interesting what the attorney said about BB mentioning specific clothing worn by perp during one of his interviews. I will have to go back and watch the whole thing now.

I have read the search warrants also. It does not say "BB did not have an affair it was only MB". I think it was both. That has to be left on the table or its that closed mind thing again.

Yes, Tricia's guest did make the starement both were having affairs. At first he said it was definitely a male on the video, then did an about face at the end & said it could be the wife of someone MB was having an affair with. ??????!

I thought that was a little weird, but he's a defense attorney so he's probably just trying to cover all of the possibilities. He really didn't have any insider information as far as I could tell.

Can I ask why so many posters seem to have such a hard time with the notion of BB having an affair but have pretty much accepted that MB was having multiple affairs?

Is there something in the search warrant that specifies which one of them was having affairs and which one wasn't?

Because it is my understanding that BOTH of them engaged in extracurricular activities, so-to-speak.

Thank you!

In this interview, BB sister KS says that her mom MT called her "in a panic" about 5:30 am because her mom got a call from BB "who was out of town" telling her that "Missy had been in a bad wreck." http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Kr...w_Dallas-Fort-Worth-376626731.html?akmobile=o

I an see how the facts could have been misunderstood in the midst of a panicked phone call. I wonder if BB originally thought he was told she was in an accident, or if he was told of the attack initially and his mom misunderstood what BB said to her.

I think black velour equals black fleece. My husband is clothing challenged in this way.

If we can figure out whether the perp is male or female we'll have the poi list narrowed down to about 50% of the population.

I don't have slomo, but I viewed on full screen one frame at a time and I do not see bare hand. Also, I'm almost certain that the part that starts at 1:14 is a continuation of that scene/action taken from a different camera and the gloved left hand is quite visible there.

Correct. Isolated frames from two different cameras show no bare hand:

attachment.php

Attachments

• rockhammer.jpg
    rockhammer.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 510
DFW channel 11 just said MPD is doing press conference in the morning & taking questions.

Unless...Swatperp is transgendered. Which may be why everyone is back and forth on the male / female.

I would expect the camera would have a better view being at a higher height, No?

Hard to know if camera positioning helps, or is in a place obscuring the view of church or even pointing in the wrong direction. Another potential major problem with those camera views from SWFA is they would not be designed to point at the church or focus on it, and their resolution probably isn't as sharp as that from a digital or cell phone camera.

MB's husband, BB. He told reporters the SWATPERP wasn't wearing a SWAT outfit. Described it as a motorcycle helmet and black velour suit.

That is because it wasn't SWAT gear. We just call it that because it is easier than writing " nut-job costume made up of all sorts of bits and pieces of different sporting attire to look like a POLICE tactical officer or a crippled grandma in her slippers, jammies and short robe wearing a vest and a helmet from far away."

PERP is about as SWAT as me.

It takes no courage to surprise and bludgeon an unarmed woman to death in an empty church. The only 'clever' part of this PERP is that the costume would not automatically arouse suspicion of danger from most people, unlike walking into the darkened hallway of a quiet, empty church at 4:18 am and being surprised by someone dressed like Santa or a Panda bear.

SWATPERP covered every inch of skin except a small portion of the face and the eyes but looked straight into the camera. Not all that smart.

Y'all be careful. Don't want to get the thread shut down ahead of tomorrow morning's press conference....

DFW channel 11 just said MPD is doing press conference in the morning & taking questions.

What time do you think it might be? I'm a few time zones west and wonder if I need to get up early. tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
burntoutOH