TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree...and I think that zoning in on the target height of 5'2" to 5'7" would point more in the direction of a female standard height or a shorter male (non-typical height). IMO.

What is standard height for a male or female depends on the ethnicity

I will never get caught up! Like to keep it fact based in my opinions and theories... Some things lately are more confusing than it really should be. Tunnel vision probably caused some to have a wreck after that MPD Update

Respectfully... You took my comment out of context. HERE is the context and Respectfully, when you snip a quote state that. As far as right and responsibility to demand update they gave one. They gave some new information. It just not what some wanted. This is not a game of Clue or some FB crime scene game or crime drama on tv. LE are working hard to Investigate this Murder. They dont have the evidence needed to make an arrest. If they did they would arrest someone.

MY COMPLETE POST

I always just reply to an entire post, but it wasn't easy to do I this case because the old thread was closed and I had to copy and paste over here... On my phone. But anyway, I don't think I took anything out of context. You're obviously very pro-LE. I'm respectful but I don't blindly believe that they're doing everything they possibly could have. I think in a smaller city especially, we need to hold them accountable. And no one said this was a TV show or a game.

The owner of the car may be innocent but may not want to contact police to avoid search warrants for phones to see if they are lying.

What if the driver just left his lovers house and was on the way home and pulled over to send a text to whomever or to get his story straight.

That person would be risking a divorce if they told LE it was them and why they were there. Jmo.

So they may want to come forward but can't. Idk

I just had a thought regarding this car. Police know that the car is NOT involved in this...but they also know that a defense attorney will point to this car and say that it belonged to the killer. So the police want to find this car/person, as they wrap up the case and prepare for an arrest.

Just wishful thinking on my part.

In light of the press conference this makes this statement interesting:
Brandon Bevers, the husband of the Texas fitness trainer found dead before her class on April 18, tells PEOPLE he knows things about the investigation that the public doesn't and that he's pleased with the direction of the investigation.

"I'm privy to some things that nobody is aware of, and I'm impressed with them," he tells PEOPLE. "I really can't talk about anything in terms of the investigation because it's ongoing. But I have quite a bit of faith in what they're doing."
http://www.people.com/article/texas-fitness-instructor-died-husband-speaks

There must be a couple of people who can ID the owner of that car.

Going back to the beginning : I read that this was either MB's last class at the church,or very close to the last class. Astounding coincidence jmo Why did this perp want/need to go out on that stormy night to murder this woman at that church ? Did he want to make a specific point by doing this there ?

I think he was acting out some bizarre mindgame/fantasy, with the "police" clothing, and mugging for the security camera the way he did. very dangerous individual. jmo

Small,agile guy. Slick,but crazy. jmo

Going back to the pictures of the 2010/2012 Nissan-
If someone was in that parking lot for innocent reasons- they might quickly head to LE and clear their name and dispel and rumors surrounding this case. Me personally, I think there can be many innocent and not so innocent reasons for that car to be sitting there with the lights on.
Related??? I'm 75%yes, 25%no.
This criminal was psyched up for the kill and did not set an alarm clock to wake up and do the deed. Nope- early arrival, last look around, get into costume-
Go. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why isn't the license plate number visible on that Nissan? It's very well lit. If it's been hidden by LE in the photo, why don't they look it up? Perhaps owner had one of those devices to block plate from camera, which is suspicious IMO.

I will never get caught up! Like to keep it fact based in my opinions and theories... Some things lately are more confusing than it really should be. Tunnel vision probably caused some to have a wreck after that MPD Update

Respectfully... You took my comment out of context. HERE is the context and Respectfully, when you snip a quote state that. As far as right and responsibility to demand update they gave one. They gave some new information. It just not what some wanted. This is not a game of Clue or some FB crime scene game or crime drama on tv. LE are working hard to Investigate this Murder. They dont have the evidence needed to make an arrest. If they did they would arrest someone.

MY COMPLETE POST

MB went to Austin on Thurs April 14 and was Killed Monday the 18

I know that she wasn't gone the entire week the week before. But she was gone part of the week for sure and may have skipped the camps all week - I don't know. So my point is, the killer might have intended his kill to be in that prior week, but had to abort because things weren't going like normal. So it's worth looking at past video to see.

I just had a thought regarding this car. Police know that the car is NOT involved in this...but they also know that a defense attorney will point to this car and say that it belonged to the killer. So the police want to find this car/person, as they wrap up the case and prepare for an arrest.

Just wishful thinking on my part.

Police reported early on that a light colored car was recorded in the church parking lot, but it was impossible to make out the make, model, etc. I wonder if it was the same car.

JMO I don't know if it was the CT rumors that the officer was referring to which he felt 30 hours of time was wasted. BUT if it was, I am remembering that grandma's second letter to the perp all but NAMED CT. Tricias first two guests on this case practically named her. The SW named her as a targeted phone owner, and numerous rumors swirled. BB even went from thinking "random" to "targeted".................so, if that was who the officer was speaking about, we can hardly be blamed for wasting their time. OK, so she, along with everyone else named in the media about this case, is not a suspect. The financial and marital adventures were specifically published in the SW. Affiant could have asked the judge to seal it or redact the dirty laundry aired in it. Now I'm curious if BB still thinks Missy was targeted, and why. And I'd be curious to see who the next person is that grandma writes a letter to. JMO

There must be a couple of people who can ID the owner of that car.

Sure, but it's astonishing how many people don't follow the news and current events... especially young people.

Someone knows this killer too, unless he or she lives in a cave and has no family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, etc.

Police reported early on that a light colored car was recorded in the church parking lot, but it was impossible to make out the make, model, etc. I wonder if it was the same car.

I'm going to wager a bet that it's a possibility. I have been very curious about that bit of info. That was never repeated in the media.

Bad thing about reading between the lines, we can be reading wrong. That is when rumors get started and grow feet. Not meaning your post but just making a comment. He could very well have been including her in that group. They are not going to tell us who they suspect. They are not going to tell use that for many reasons. They are actively working a murder investigation. They have to preserve the integrity of their case. JMHO

Respectfully, I didn't claim that I was reading between the lines "correctly" nor that others should or did the same. Comments only turn to "rumor and grow feet" when others add to it. I just basically stated what the man said and didn't say; however, I know what you're saying. I assure you, I understand they aren't going to specifically state who or who isn't a suspect using exact words. I also get that they have to preserve the integrity of their case. They are very skilled at doing so while giving the little bit of info that they did.

I re-watched the LE press conference. Chief Johnson said that close family, friends, and co-workers start as POIs and can go from that to become a suspect. He said no one is a suspect. To me, that reads, no one is a suspect but they are still POIs. Does anyone agree?

JMHO, Possibly. they work through their investigation to eliminate POI as possible suspects. Some of the POI they started out with through their investigation, found out their alibi and so forth checked out so they are no longer POI, at this time.

No one is cleared until they have evidence who the suspect is. How can you clear someone of doing something if you have no clue who did it. Granny may have been eliminated as a POI of killing Aunt Gurtie. But later in the investigation they found out Granny really did do it.

There may possibly be some new documents filed today ... since they have been working through their investigation.JMHO

From
MAY 05 2016
"Midlothian police clarified no one in the new documents was ever considered a suspect. They say they now have several new persons of interest they are pursuing not named in the documents."

http://www.fox4news.com/news/137370703-story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member