TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, if Thrive were in any way thought to be associated, the police would have said so; they would have made a bigger push or even put the thought out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the perp predominantly LEFT handed? It appears the door is opened with left hand and possible weapon is carried in left hand. Thanks

I can't watch. Her drama and voice grate on my nerves. And she steals maps. lol
Maybe someone who can stand to watch can let us know if there is anything new...I'm doubting it though...

Nope, nothing new.

Nope, nothing new.

Okay- so no new bombshells from NG?
She is so educated and experienced but sometimes the side dish of drama is a bit too much. No offense, just MO after a long day.

That's a lame looking bumper sticker for advertising a health-oriented energy product, lol.

I do not believe this sticker is advertising anything for sale. It has been placed too low on the car, not in an attention getting spot.

If you are into selling any of these pyramid products, the goal is to make money, thereby calling attention to your product/company.

Considering the crime committed, the time and the weather conditions, I don't think the perp would be worried about helmet head/hair.

I do not believe this sticker is advertising anything for sale. It has been placed too low on the car, not in an attention getting spot.

If you are into selling any of these pyramid products, the goal is to make money, thereby calling attention to your product/company.

I agree...those oval stickers immediately remind me of AAA or AARP. lol
Ima scrollin n rollin :peace:

I would venture to guess if one were selling something in a MLM, it would be as a big window sticker across the back of the window like most that I see.

I believe they do know who owns that car and I believe the presser was designed to put pressure on that person. LE has one~~~but the question is~~~is there 2 involved?? IMO, I think there is~~~I think they want the Atima driver to come forward to "rat out" the other person.

Completely agree! More than one person involved in some way. MOO

I see a lot of people with plexiglass over their license plate. Sometimes it is yellowed to the point of being opaque. The law states that the tag must be visible at a certain distance.

Even clear plexiglass would cause a glare condition under the tag lights...especially from certain angles. The tag might actually be visible when viewed laterally, but at an angle...not so much.

We have plate covers on our cars. One of the cars has spray coating on the plate. Though, the covers are legal, we have gotten stopped several times for them. No fine. But a few warnings. The plate cannot be read under any condition as the cover and spray produce a high glare.

IMO, if Thrive were in any way thought to be associated, the police would have said so; they would have made a bigger push or even put the thought out there.

Why? The police are under no obligation to discuss possible motives in an ongoing investigation. How, possibly, could showing their cards help their cause at all?

Quote Originally Posted by imcurious2 View Post
Respectfully, you are still incorrect.

I am a camper at CG and Thrive is NOT promoted. The trainers do not actively promote products to campers.

Yes, people who use Thrive attend CG, but Advocare, Herbalife, Plexus, and GMC vitamin buyers - even people who buy their vitamins at a box store - also attend CG.

I have attempted to politely correct your misinformation, and respectfully, from first-hand knowledge, Thrive and CG are NOT affiliated.

Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
Bluesneakers, looks like it to me too
https://t.co/Zrfy6bOuDg pic.twitter.com/JO4rbmoGgJ

— CampGladiatorMidlo (@BeversMissy) February 28, 2016

Please google each of the companies' websites and you will see that they are NOT affiliated or associated. The CEOs and owners are separate, unrelated people.

CG's website does not reflect ANY supplement at all and Le-Vel's website does not reflect ANY workout regimen at all.

If we have learned anything from this case, it is that assumptions and speculation do not equal fact.

Respectfully, I am not concerned whether they are affiliated or associated. But I can read, and this Personal Trainer, Missy Bevers, was advertising/promoting it on her Twitter, attached to her Camp Gladiator name... JMHO, looks like to me she was giving a like for a Personal Trainer the link goes to the Thrive website
Missy Bevers Twitter.jpg

Missy Bevers Twitter 2.JPG
CampGladiatorMidlo ‏@BeversMissy Mar 22
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/introducing-a-game-changer-in-nutrition-300238375.html …. FORM is in the news! https://personaltrainer.le-vel.com

[video=twitter;703995438462926848]https://twitter.com/BeversMissy/status/703995438462926848[/video]

We were doing so well-- conversations about video cameras, car of interest, weapons of choice, boots, let's not get shut down over a silly disagreement. Come on and let's see what else we can see in that dark car! :loveyou:

I can't find the post I was going to reply to but it was about someone maybe borrowing the car, and that reminded me of Brenda Delgado who (allegedly) borrowed a car from a friend, hired a driver, and hired someone to kill Kendra Hatcher.

Police were contacted by a witness, Jose Ortiz, who recognized his 1996 Jeep Cherokee at the scene of Hatcher's crime when they showed it on the news days after the attack.

Ortiz told officers he had loaned the car to Delgado, and that she let her friend, Cortes, drive it.

I'm starting to see parallels between all kinds of cases now. I guess that means I've been here awhile.

We were doing so well-- conversations about video cameras, car of interest, weapons of choice, boots, let's not get shut down over a silly disagreement. Come on and let's see what else we can see in that dark car! :loveyou:

Respectfully, it could very well be something to do with all the other outside business. JMHO it all relevant at this point.

From Gadriel's transcription of the 5/20 presser: (Asst. Chief Kevin Johnson speaking) "...That being said, part of our initial investigation involved canvassing residential and commercial camera systems for any activity in the vicinity of the murder prior to. Several leads were generated through this effort. All but one of those leads have been exhausted. The last remaining lead involves a car that pulls into the SWFA sporting goods parking lot [unintelligible 00:03:45] approximately 2:00 A.M. ..." ....But we know they also checked all those cameras for the time during and after the murder, and I am not reading that he mentioned that at all, or ever said something like around the time of the murder - he only says "prior to". For instance, the AT&T Tower Dump SW states "...sector areas determined by AT&T for the period of Monday, April18, 2016 from 3:00am to 5:00am..."

WOW...I wonder if they went back for another SW for 2:00am to 3:00am???

You guys are a much better at detecting things from these grainy photos... but I just took one of the car photos from MPD's Twitter account and just added a basic filter from an app on my phone.

It looks to me like that's A DOG in the rear passenger seat.
Or no?

14798ee5833dd367fccf386a109c32b2.jpg

That's what I thought too!!! That is why I posted it could be something in the back window...LOL

Respectfully, it could very well be something to do with all the other outside business. JMHO it all relevant at this point.

Most people who get involved with MLMs lose money. What if someone had invested a huge chunk of savings to get started and lost it all/never got a return on investment, and felt tricked and manipulated? Is losing your car or credit rating or however much money was needed to buy in enough motive to kill someone?

Has anyone hypothesized that perhaps perps parked at gun store and hiked to church. This could be someone who works? at gun store or broke into gun store first. This would explain the plethora of ABCs working on this case. A team of perps. Locals. A hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname