TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people who get involved with MLMs lose money. What if someone had invested a huge chunk of savings to get started and lost it all/never got a return on investment, and felt tricked and manipulated? Is losing your car or credit rating or however much money was needed to buy in enough motive to kill someone?

Yes, this was the same thing I have been thinking. :cheers:

IMHO

One thing I haven't seen mentioned is that while the police have to gather evidence to prove who did it, they also have to chase every detail down to rule anyone else out. The car may not be related in any way to the murder but they need to follow the lead. The last thing they want is the defense bringing it up in the trial and showing that they didn't even investigate anyone else and creating reasonable doubt by saying this car could have been casing the church. I personally think that's the situation with this car. JMO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great point.
I'm behind today, so maybe this has been mentioned, but given the extensive surveillance at the SWFA, maybe it's possible the higher ups there at SWFA said something to LE like: "Hey we check these camera videos daily and we have never had a random car pull in like that in the middle of the night"...which, if this is the case, makes this Nissan even more important to check out

Let's try again. This is a picture of a 2011 Altima with the Navigation system.
image.jpg

Some more stuff for you guys to chew on tonight. Just restating some of my opinions regarding general physique of the subject:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• nofats.jpg
    nofats.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 346
  • manwoman.jpg
    manwoman.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 345
In case y'all didn't figure this out while I was at work, the bright light on the inside of car is the radio, not the rear view mirror. And the little light to the left of the radio is the "start" button. Altimas have push-button start.

211d22c301c38fac798c2854eeabb42e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bill, you may get in trouble here now and then, but your posts are usually very meaningful.

Thanks for the great sleuthing.

I also wanted to mention, because it was brought up earlier about who drives Altimas--women, college students, teens, young adults, not wealthy and it is just funny because in the 90's my dad had an Altima that he bought new and he is the opposite of all of those.

I think for every theory, generalization, or sterotype, we have a poster that disagrees, or breaks the sterotype, like the white phone controversy.

It's good for us to stay on our toes and not make any assumptions.

People have killed for less than that. In any way, if rage about a bad business deal was (part of this) motive, then this individual carries a lot of anger - in general. They may have been prior run-ins with LE, community, business associates, family or friends. That person would be known for having a short temper, for being "misunderstood" by everyone, for "never having a chance". Things like that.

-Nin

Makes sense....glad to see you here on this thread.
Sad to think that the previous case of another beautiful lady murdered & this one have last names that rhyme. Eery & tragic!

in some of the video I thought the boots looked untied to me liked they were just slipped on with the laces loose, now why would one do this >? I have not a clue

I see it too, it is all so sloppy looking. The ties seem to flop around on the top of the foot, not at an ankle.

Only thing about that would be... :thinking: wouldn't they have to know who they are looking for? Could be a lot of phones hitting off of the cell towers that have zip to do with the car or anything else related to this case. NOW, if they know/find out who owns that vehicle of interest... different story.. jmho

Not tons, just a few at that time, in that area, at that hour. I assume they knew about this car right away as surveillance footage gets taped over frequently. So why they didn't ask for info from 2 am on is another question. I wonder why LE waited so long to bring it to the publics attention. My guess is they exhausted every possible link of car to MB and other pois and couldn't find any. I assume they did state-wide DMV searches and tried to enhance video and anything else they could think of. Probably ran surveillance on POIs to see if they were in anyway connected to a silver NA, and checked with local businesses and street cameras to match it up and and map its path and most likely came up with nothing. I understand why they may have waited to tip off perp they knew about the car, but in the end I think it might have helped if they brought it to public early on, before other footage could be deleted and before perp could get to any accomplice and threaten them etc. This does not look good.

I also wanted to mention, because it was brought up earlier about who drives Altimas--women, college students, teens, young adults, not wealthy and it is just funny because in the 90's my dad had an Altima that he bought new and he is the opposite of all of those.

I think for every theory, generalization, or sterotype, we have a poster that disagrees, or breaks the sterotype, like the white phone controversy.

It's good for us to stay on our toes and not make any assumptions.

Agreed. Altimas are affordable, get good gas mileage and appeal to many people. My kids had one, my mother in law, my cousin.
All different age ranges and financial status.

To try and prevent leaving your own hair or sweat as evidence if the helmet were ever traced to someone near or dear to you and you still have it because you couldn't explain where the equipment wentQUOTE]

FelicityLemon - this is using your head! Smart you are!

Although I do not think there is a 'visor' this is a great idea. This is just the shape of the helmet, like a baseball helmet with a built in rim over the eyes. It does not read as a visor in the other shots of SP.

If I owned a gym; I wouldn't be too happy with instructors poaching my customers. So why didn't the gym owner and Missy join forces where she can use his lot or gym for her classes at 5am.

Its a win win without unwanted soliciting of customers.

Agreed. Altimas are affordable, get good gas mileage and appeal to many people. My kids had one, my mother in law, my cousin.
All different age ranges and financial status.

I'm curious if the rear design of Altimas changed much during the years of say 2009 to 2012? Any car buffs here?

Makes sense....glad to see you here on this thread.
Sad to think that the previous case of another beautiful lady murdered & this one have last names that rhyme. Eery & tragic!

Hey, good to see you too. The rhyming names is one of the reasons I am following this case. And the hammer..sadly

-Nin

I'm curious if the rear design of Altimas changed much during the years of say 2009 to 2012? Any car buffs here?

The shape of the Altima has not changed much over the years. Maybe a bit rounder. But that's it. I can spot one a mile away.

If I owned a gym; I wouldn't be too happy with instructors poaching my customers. So why didn't the gym owner and Missy join forces where she can use his lot or gym for her classes at 5am.

Its a win win without unwanted soliciting of customers.

Conflict of interest for the CG business model? IMO

-Nin

The shape of the Altima has not changed much over the years. Maybe a bit rounder. But that's it. I can spot one a mile away.

Thank you so I wonder how difficult for LE to narrow down the year of the Altima? How can they be sure? Just curious....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname