TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the chances that some innocent motorist just so happened to pull into that parking lot located 1/2 mile from the CoC church at 2:00am on the very morning that there was a break in at the church by at least 3:50am and a murder there right after 4:18am? Slim chance indeed.

I think about the activity. Car driving on a lonely hwy in the dark, in the rain and just passed the huge parking lot at CoC, driving south. Who would even know that SWFA parking lot was there? I would be flying low with no traffic and pass that little tiny entrance drive before I noticed it - even if I were looking for a spot to pull over for whatever reason.

AHA! SWATPERP passed the church and stopped to figure out how to back track the 1/2 mile to CoC. SP missed the turn off to the church to cross the northbound lanes of travel and slowed down to try to figure out what to do, saw the parking lot and stopped to GPS the next cross over.

I don't know, I'm still inclined to think that the Nissan is just a random driver.

Many people take drives late at night for a lot of reasons - to clear their heads, to help their infants go to sleep, ect. As you pointed out, it could have been someone passing through just checking their GPS.

Nancy Grace brought up a good point that the dual exhaust is not a factory feature on Nissan Altima. If it is a local, then the car should be recognizable to someone. Hopefully?

With each day that goes by that nobody comes forward with any information on this vehicle, the more convinced I am it is involved. Im wondering if this was LEs intent to begin with. Without telling LE it was involved, the silence may be proving it may have been.

From reading Missy did have personal trainer/boot camp at the Midlothian Anytime Fitness gym on her own prior called Miss-Fits Fitness. Dec 2014, MB advertised doing 3 classes at 8:30 a.m. MWF, and was asking if anyone was interested in doing a 5:30 or 6:00 a.m. class. This was prior to becoming a CG Trainer. * Does anyone know off hand, I can look it up but someone may know... when did she join CG? I think I have it somewhere, just don't remember off top of my head. I know she had an Event on FB in Aug 31, 2015 was first CG at Creekside Church of Christ. *sidenote, whomever does the CoC FB "liked" the event. That would make CoC 7 1/2 months at CoC roughly (end of Aug 2015 - end of March and until April 18, 2016 JMHO

Sorry it for some reason wouldn't let me ETA... MB was starting this new boot camp Jan 5, 2015. It was not included in the Anytime Fitness membership. Thinking out loud... so the gym guy MG, stated MB had not been to the gym in couple weeks? Since she had prev started her own bootcamp there, then she went with CG later in 2015. I wonder if anyone else was doing bootcamp style workouts there after MB left? I wonder if that had anything to do with her not being there in a while? Could they have felt like she was taking members? Was there any ill feelings with the other Trainers at the gym? :thinking:

Long time lurker and this case is here with me in Texas and I felt sure that the person who did this would be caught fairly soon and had slipped up in some way that would trip "her" up. I say her because the first time I saw the video I knew it was a female. I don't know all the players or side line people involved since I only catch up on this a couple of times a week, but it is crazy this killer has not been caught!

I have changed a few of my opinions since the beginning, but still believe this is woman who is about 5'4" - 5'7". I also think she is fair like they recently stated and that she has brown or dark hair. By now, she may have gotten a new hairdo or color. I also think this is someone who has been stalking MB via social media and also in her life, and she may have been doing this for a long time. It may even go back further than we all suspect. She is feminine in her real life and I don't think she is too overweight. Probably your average stay at home Mom (this is a guess) who on the outside has to portray this perfect life. I imagine no one knows what is lurking inside of her head. Something, and I have no clue what, made her fasten on MB with this intense hate. The reason I think it happened awhile back is because I think this person is very methodical and would have to have it build up and plan the exact time to do what she intended. (There was a Dateline Mystery I watched and it took this woman an entire year to kill her supposed rival and yet she led a fairly perfect outer life).

Anyway, we have this smart woman, probably underestimated in some ways by the people in her life. I think she selected this costume to make her appear to be manly. I think she practiced wearing the outfit and made herself more macho and that is why I don't think she walks any differently than any one else. The walk will not catch her. I also think she bought the clothes and when MB started this class at the church she began attending the church and was able to scope it out a few weeks in advance. Even asking questions about the classes that were held there. As a femal if you pretend to walk like a big burly man, you can replicate the walk on the video fairly easily and I think she practiced a lot! I also think she thinks she is very smart and she may still be attending the church just to keep her ear to the ground in the local area. I am guessing her age in her mid to late thirties. I hope the LE have their eyes on new church members!

Anyway, this is just my ideas and I have not read all the threads or even know all the people involved. I do have a feeling this is someone from the sidelines and it may have been something small that in her warped mind grew and grew. For the sake of the kids, I hope it gets solved soon!

Just my opinions!

With each day that goes by that nobody comes forward with any information on this vehicle, the more convinced I am it is involved. Im wondering if this was LEs intent to begin with. Without telling LE it was involved, the silence may be proving it may have been.

Maybe, but what if someone were driving on a suspended license? Or they snuck out of the house to meet a lover at the nearby restaurant? What if the driver was from out of town, and doesn't remember passing through Midlothian in the dark? There could be many reasons someone doesn't come forward that isn't sinister. JMO

I'm curious if the rear design of Altimas changed much during the years of say 2009 to 2012? Any car buffs here?

7b6a88e7f3447a30072a53d4370e68d6.jpg

2c725cf3ae075d95c938aea14d464a98.jpg

Thank you JnRyan! 1st post but was following that Case and getting weary. We must be patient and persevere.

I've been thinking this from the beginning ... That whoever it is, they were able to withstand the heat generated by the helmet and the whole outfit, which seems to be quite bulky.

I'd be sweating my *advertiser censored* off!

But the perp seems to be very comfortable in it, and not bothered. Could that be a clue? Not sure, just something I've thought of.

JMO - MOO

It strikes me that this person is very comfortable with the extra padding and the helmet and the headlight and the tools and the foot covers, pulling tools in and out of a sleeve on the vest with ease, very casual about the whole thing...No fidgeting no fumbling no adjusting the helmet or clothing. I guess we are really only seeing a couple minutes so perhaps I am missing the big picture.

Long time lurker and this case is here with me in Texas and I felt sure that the person who did this would be caught fairly soon and had slipped up in some way that would trip "her" up. I say her because the first time I saw the video I knew it was a female. I don't know all the players or side line people involved since I only catch up on this a couple of times a week, but it is crazy this killer has not been caught!

I have changed a few of my opinions since the beginning, but still believe this is woman who is about 5'4" - 5'7". I also think she is fair like they recently stated and that she has brown or dark hair. By now, she may have gotten a new hairdo or color. I also think this is someone who has been stalking MB via social media and also in her life, and she may have been doing this for a long time. It may even go back further than we all suspect. She is feminine in her real life and I don't think she is too overweight. Probably your average stay at home Mom (this is a guess) who on the outside has to portray this perfect life. I imagine no one knows what is lurking inside of her head. Something, and I have no clue what, made her fasten on MB with this intense hate. The reason I think it happened awhile back is because I think this person is very methodical and would have to have it build up and plan the exact time to do what she intended. (There was a Dateline Mystery I watched and it took this woman an entire year to kill her supposed rival and yet she led a fairly perfect outer life).

Anyway, we have this smart woman, probably underestimated in some ways by the people in her life. I think she selected this costume to make her appear to be manly. I think she practiced wearing the outfit and made herself more macho and that is why I don't think she walks any differently than any one else. The walk will not catch her. I also think she bought the clothes and when MB started this class at the church she began attending the church and was able to scope it out a few weeks in advance. Even asking questions about the classes that were held there. As a femal if you pretend to walk like a big burly man, you can replicate the walk on the video fairly easily and I think she practiced a lot! I also think she thinks she is very smart and she may still be attending the church just to keep her ear to the ground in the local area. I am guessing her age in her mid to late thirties. I hope the LE have their eyes on new church members!

Anyway, this is just my ideas and I have not read all the threads or even know all the people involved. I do have a feeling this is someone from the sidelines and it may have been something small that in her warped mind grew and grew. For the sake of the kids, I hope it gets solved soon!

Just my opinions!

Hello and Welcome! Very thoughtful comments~

I, myself, have been back and forth. My current theory is a man with a Napoleon Compex. A guy in a small package, trying to be something he is not in life and on social media and MB was way out of his little league.

I'm with you on the waiting and waiting part! I was just thinking what a beautiful woman she is~~so sad and tragic that her life got cut short. I feel so bad for her kids and the rest of her family! I hope they catch this perp soon and they have enough evidence to put this sicko away for a long long long long time.

Its not looking that way. For those of you who think LE knows who did this and just aren't showing their cards, why do you think they would come out now a month later and ask the public to help them ID this car? If they knew who did it they would move on this obviously dangerous suspect and not be grasping at straws after "all other leads have been exhausted."

I think it was someone helping out a friend who wanted MB dead, with or without that friends assistance, from another town not too far away. These groups involved are all very macho and tight. Without getting too specific, they have each other's backs. They ride or die.

I agree with you and that is why I think she practiced. Quite a bit. She has the macho walk down pat. And if you think about it she had to be able to take MB out while wearing the clothes. Practice.

I have my own private theory about who did this, but of course I could still be wrong so I am open to new angles.

Today I thought about something that hasn't been considered before. I recently watched a show where a young woman talked about her ex-boyfriends having her beat up by their new girlfriends.

This could is a long shot, BUT - what if swatperp is a woman, and she's doing someone else's dirty work?

Missy Bevers got a creepy message on LinkedIn three days before she died from an "unknown male."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/docs-ch...issy-bevers-received-creepy-linkedin-message/

What are the odds, if any, that her murder was planned by a couple and carried out by the woman? Just speculating, but a possibility worth considering, IMO.

Hello and Welcome! Very thoughtful comments~

I, myself, have been back and forth. My current theory is a man with a Napoleon Compex. A guy in a small package, trying to be something he is not in life and on social media and MB was way out of his little league.

Ha, me too actually, but I watched the video again and walked down my hallway like the video and it was very easy.

Just my opinions!

Great comment. But why the hairdo color mentioned. Do you suspect a certain person. Thanks.

LE either knows who this car belongs to and are giving the perp breathing room by asking the public for help or they changed the height range to let the perp know they are getting closer.

The latest LE update was directed to the perp on the one month anniversary date of the murder for a reason. IMO.

Could this car be on a car lot out of the area for sale? Or maybe it belongs to grandparents in a close by city, who seldom go out, and would pay no attention to the news on this murder?

The whole car deal is puzzling. If LE knew who owned this car before releasing the information, I wonder why they would release the fact it had an oval sticker below the plate? For sure he/she is following the news and press conferences. Once they heard that they would be taking that sticker off! Or, LE really doesn't have any idea whose car it is and was just hoping someone could identify it.

Considering the crime committed, the time and the weather conditions, I don't think the perp would be worried about helmet head/hair.

I was being tongue-in-cheek there. Helmets leave a distinctive impression especially if worn for a length of time.

I agree about not caring what her hair would look like in terms of vanity, But, speaking of something like this specific occasion, if she were to be pulled over by LE (unlikely from what locals say in that area) or seen at home, or at the gym it could be apparent that she had been wearing a helmet and someone/family member/good friend might wonder why.

Of course, if the person were to simply remove the 1) helmet, 2) balaclava and 3) possible cap and let their hair get wet in the rain that would have to be explained as well.

To be wearing that getup for that length of time, plus the sweaty time getting dressed in that then walking around inside all layered up I'd be a sweaty betty for sure.

Just an aside on the subject of "baseball" caps: we have an elderly houseguest from way out of state and she asked where to buy tourist t-shirt for grandkids. I said more likely to find baseball cap with our city name than a t-shirt. She replied that her grandkids don't play baseball.

:fainted: :floorlaugh:

I don't really mean actual "baseball" when I say baseball cap - I mean simple billed cotton caps :) I love 'em.

LE either knows who this car belongs to and are giving the perp breathing room by asking the public for help or they changed the height range to let the perp know they are getting closer.

The latest LE update was directed to the perp on the one month anniversary date of the murder for a reason. IMO.

Could this car be on a car lot out of the area for sale? Or maybe it belongs to grandparents in a close by city, who seldom go out, and would pay no attention to the news on this murder?

LE and locals should be watching Craig's list and other car resale sites for it.

Its not looking that way. For those of you who think LE knows who did this and just aren't showing their cards, why do you think they would come out now a month later and ask the public to help them ID this car? If they knew who did it they would move on this obviously dangerous suspect and not be grasping at straws after "all other leads have been exhausted."

I think it was someone helping out a friend who wanted MB dead, with or without that friends assistance, from another town not too far away. These groups involved are all very macho and tight. Without getting too specific, they have each other's backs. They ride or die.

What if perp had access to an elderly relative's car? Perhaps they just flew in to town and needed to borrow it? Maybe the elderly relative does not do the internet thing and LE putting that vehicle in the news helps alert somebody older who may not be as in touch and up to the minute as the internet.

ETA, if that is the case then LE needs to put the picture on the front page of the local paper. Some older folks are steady in their ways.

Missy was horrifically murdered by some hateful, revengeful person. IMHO, that screams they knew her. We don't know how they got there, or how they got away.. on foot or by car, motorcycle or bike. IMO, it was premeditated. It takes 1 minute or less to kill someone and to get away. With all the technology today, the LE better have their sights on someone! Hopefully more than they have fed to us.

We can spend hours/days and months trying to figure this out - but we are not privy to 95% the facts and details of the case. So "we" are going to be wrong.... alot. The LE are testing/baiting us by throwing us a bone (PR) here and there. JMO. In my gut, I feel like they know who did this... they just need "beyond a reasonable doubt." I haven't seen all the video or evidence. Not sure that I even want to.. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

I'm SOOO sad for the Bever's family, and Missy's friends that have been dredged thru the mud. I can't imagine the agony. RIP Missy.

Truly sorry if this offends anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member