TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
now i'll have to go back and watch it again LOL

It is a peaceful calming breeze that blows through this fern at that time. It's almost as if it's smiling. I know it sounds bizarro, but that was the feeling I immediately had when it got my attention. She was there is the feeling I had.

It is a peaceful calming breeze that blows thought this fern at that time. It's almost as if it's smiling. I know it sounds bizarro, but that was the feeling I immediately had when it got my attention. She was there is the feeling I had.

Now if only LE can bring the perp to justice, that would be an even more peaceful calming breeze...

This won't be a popular comment, and that is ok with me. JMHO, I think BB should not have done the interview.

1) JMHO The MSM honestly-do-not-care, (sure it hits the human side, has to) but as a whole, it's a dog eat dog world. Ratings... That is what it is about. Reporter had 3 Tweets, advertising 4 hours prior to first newscast.
Richard Ray ‏@RichardRayFox4 4h4 hours ago
Brandon Bevers 1st interview since police declare he & other families not suspects in wife's murder at 9

2) BB states "Odd as it may sound, I can truly forgive you for what you've done. But only if you come forward,” Brandon said addressing Missy’s killer. “Turn yourself in. Do what's right. Don't live the rest of your life with this in your heart because it will eat you like cancer. The same applies with my family. We need closure. This is going to eat us alive for many years to come."

Personally, forgiveness is a process. Your forgiving for your own peace. To truly forgive, you have to let go. BB has set an ultimatum, he will forgive this Murderer of his wife, but only if Suspect turns self in... This Vicious Murderer cares not what BB or his Family feel. If Suspect did, would not have Murdered MB. Suspect is NOT going to walk into the MPD and say ok, here I am, sorry for what I did. This is going to be a Death Penalty Case!

We don't even know who it is yet. The constant plea wordings to me, give me a hinky feeling like they have a feeling whom it it....:thinking: My unrequested advise for BB to speak with an attorney to protect himself and seek therapy from his children and self.

And stay away from Media and SM!!!! Everything you say and do is not only being watched and scrutinized by the world around you but it is an ongoing investigation....

<snip>
In the latest news conference, police said at this point, none of Missy’s family, friends or coworkers are considered suspects. Brandon says no one should take that as meaning anybody has been cleared."It's just like the officer said today when I met with them; myself and everybody else in this investigation, despite the fact that they've come out and said they're no longer suspects doesn't mean they've been eradicated from the investigation because the door has to remain open,” Brandon said. "Once they've scoured the field they should never close the door, you know." http://www.fox4news.com/news/144581978-story

IMO the FBI has already secured a digital profile of eyes and face from the surveillance video. (Similar to digitized passport photo or facial recognition software) IMO the SP has a right foot or leg that has suffered atrophy. Since it was raining that night do we know if any footprints were found in mud or dirt?

This won't be a popular comment, and that is ok with me. JMHO, I think BB should not have done the interview.

1) JMHO The MSM honestly-do-not-care, (sure it hits the human side, has to) but as a whole, it's a dog eat dog world. Ratings... That is what it is about. Reporter had 3 Tweets, advertising 4 hours prior to first newscast.
Richard Ray &#8207;@RichardRayFox4 4h4 hours ago
Brandon Bevers 1st interview since police declare he & other families not suspects in wife's murder at 9

2) BB states "Odd as it may sound, I can truly forgive you for what you've done. But only if you come forward,&#8221; Brandon said addressing Missy&#8217;s killer. &#8220;Turn yourself in. Do what's right. Don't live the rest of your life with this in your heart because it will eat you like cancer. The same applies with my family. We need closure. This is going to eat us alive for many years to come."

Personally, forgiveness is a process. Your forgiving for your own peace. To truly forgive, you have to let go. BB has set an ultimatum, he will forgive this Murderer of his wife, but only if Suspect turns self in... This Vicious Murderer cares not what BB or his Family feel. If Suspect did, would not have Murdered MB. Suspect is NOT going to walk into the MPD and say ok, here I am, sorry for what I did. This is going to be a Death Penalty Case!

We don't even know who it is yet. The constant plea wordings to me, give me a hinky feeling like they have a feeling whom it it....:thinking: My unrequested advise for BB to speak with an attorney to protect himself and seek therapy from his children and self.

And stay away from Media and SM!!!! Everything you say and do is not only being watched and scrutinized by the world around you but it is an ongoing investigation....

<snip>
In the latest news conference, police said at this point, none of Missy&#8217;s family, friends or coworkers are considered suspects. Brandon says no one should take that as meaning anybody has been cleared."It's just like the officer said today when I met with them; myself and everybody else in this investigation, despite the fact that they've come out and said they're no longer suspects doesn't mean they've been eradicated from the investigation because the door has to remain open,&#8221; Brandon said. "Once they've scoured the field they should never close the door, you know." http://www.fox4news.com/news/144581978-story

what was that about wanting to go after the killer? Does that indicate he knows who did it ? or has a good idea ?

Many years ago when I was travelling through a middle eastern country, our tour guide would remind our small group to remove our sunglasses when we were questioned by guards at checkpoints. He would say 'They need to see your eyes. The truth is in the eyes.'
Thats the feeling I get when I see interviews with Brandon Bevers. I can only recall one interview where he kept his sunglasses on. JMO

Can any locals verify a continued increased police presence in town, and especially Texas Rangers and/or FBI?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From prev thread:

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post

April 19, 2016

Johnson said a vehicle seen on the video may belong to the killer, but there's not enough information to give the public.

"There&#8217;s one surveillance camera where you can see the car in the far corner of the frame, parked in the distance. You can't make out a plate, and we're not even comfortable releasing anything about a possible make or model,&#8221; Johnson said. http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Po...idlothian-Murder-Investigation-376269831.html
Justice2016 Today, 06:27 PM#1012 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-21&p=12583795#post12583795
Arkansasmimi, bearing in mind this was in April, do you think police were referring to the Nissan or do you think it could refer to another car??

Respectfully, I have not a clue. All I know is what we have been told. That the Nissan was at the SWFA at 2 a.m.

We have not been given enough information, in regards to where the surveillance video camera was that captured the car referenced April 19th. Or even the location of this April 19th referenced car "parked in the distance" << that could be a lot of places. JMHO

This case reminds me of my college math class... You can write the answer to an equation on paper, BUT unless you show the steps (evidence) you took to get there, your answer is null. In other words, I hope LE knows who SP is, but they are just trying to figure out the details/gather evidence to put SP away. Jmo.

Just trying to digest the latest and divine what it means.

Police announce they are tying up the last unresolved video lead and release photo of the Altima in SWFA parking lot.

SWFA releases video of their magic cameras.

The Bevers shut down their fb's.

BB tells SP, whom he believes was motivated by jealousy and whom he is is 75% sure is a woman, to come forward, forgiveness is given.

BB and MB had problems but were working on them, like so many other couples.

Maybe we have been wrong. SP may have been enamored of BB and thought there was a chance with him if MB were gone.

SP may be from the church the Bevers attended which I assume is the same one he works for vis-a-vis the A/V equipment.

FWIW - SP may have pocketed the hammer like a pro but, sure didn't swing it like one when breaking that glass. That was a limp, round-house swing.

JMHO, It was on the local news twice tonight and now on the www.... and gave rumor mill something to feed from.

Brandon says his three daughters are doing as well as he could hope for. He's tried to insulate them from revelations in the investigation, including evidence of marital and money problems.Police have questioned some men about their relationships with Missy and whether there was more than just friendships."Most people in society don't have their baggage strewn out in public like this. But the problems we encountered, I would say 80 percent of society deals with the same problems,&#8221; said Brandon. "In our particular case, we were dealing with our problems and attempting to overcome. And that's what kept us together."

There are so many times in that video that it actually looks like the swat perp is wearing 2 left shoes! That right shoe looks like it bends in on the outer edge, that is usually the straighter edged side. I am sure it is just camera/ eye tricks, but I keep seeing it.

I have typed and deleted and typed and deleted. I'm just gonna say rip Missy. I hope your killer is caught.

So true..I think they have better clues than we do. We've only been privy to about 95% of the info they have.

From prev thread:

Respectfully, They (LE) have WAY more info than we do.. All I know is what we have been told. Which is tight - and I get that. The REALLY hard thing, is that if you live here, you are not sure if there if a purposeful killer is amongst us or a random person. Makes us all uneasy, LE has not issued any warnings to the area whatsoever. WHAT does that tell you?" Pretty much nothing... they don't want to scare the community. So that leads me to the "know" pr at LEAST have the suspects under surveillance. I pray it is no one related (and I honestly don't think It was..) because the girls don't need to lose anyone else. Just want the killer caught! And so many people have been drug thru the mud - not here, but on other social media. Can't imagine that hell.

There are so many times in that video that it actually looks like the swat perp is wearing 2 left shoes! That right shoe looks like it bends in on the outer edge, that is usually the straighter edged side. I am sure it is just camera/ eye tricks, but I keep seeing it.

IMO it looks like a sock is over the shoe in some videos. Now that I think about it - if the ground was wet outside the shoes would have made a squeaking noise inside (and left prints). I wonder if the SP put on shoe covers or socks. In addition, sometimes the boots or shoes look black and are very clear and sometimes they look floppy???? Does anyone think it is possible there were two SP? I need to go back and look at all the surveillance clips. IMO JMO. One other thing, have the creeks around the church been searched for the tactical gear? ANyone local who can provide a sense of ongoing LE/FBI presence? IMO JMO

Just trying to digest the latest and divine what it means.

Police announce they are tying up the last unresolved video lead and release photo of the Altima in SWFA parking lot.

SWFA releases video of their magic cameras.

The Bevers shut down their fb's.

BB tells SP, whom he believes was motivated by jealousy and whom he is is 75% sure is a woman, to come forward, forgiveness is given.

BB and MB had problems but were working on them, like so many other couples.

Maybe we have been wrong. SP may have been enamored of BB and thought there was a chance with him if MB were gone.

SP may be from the church the Bevers attended which I assume is the same one he works for vis-a-vis the A/V equipment.

FWIW - SP may have pocketed the hammer like a pro but, sure didn't swing it like one when breaking that glass. That was a limp, round-house swing.

Your comment in the last post was really thought provoking, regarding the Nissan parked to illuminate the road across from the SWFA drive! And it has always struck me from day one the police said, the Swatperp "showed up or was first seen on video" around 3:50, which always indicated to me they had evidence that put him/her in the bldg earlier but wouldn't say information vital to the case that only the perp knows. Perhaps the kitchen or wherever they committed this most gruesome crime, was more staged than we know and so they arrived much earlier, shortly after 2 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJW4966