TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Teatime - Totally agree with your last statement" Looks like an intoxicated throw... just wimpy.

"FWIW - SP may have pocketed the hammer like a pro but, sure didn't swing it like one when breaking that glass. That was a limp, round-house swing"

On a different topic ... Re the Altima, I went out today to "look for" the Altima. Not that I had any expectation I would run across it, but while I was driving, I intentionally looked for Altimas and ovals below the license plate, just out of curiosity. (And, I live about 20 minutes from that church, so I guess ya never know ...)

And I was surprised at what I found!

I discovered that, although seeing a ton of cars, I didn't see one single oval sticker below the license plate. On any car of ANY kind. Not one. It also seemed that the likelihood of seeing a sticker anywhere on a car decreased in proportion to the newness of the car. Older vehicles had way more than newer ones. In fact, finding a sticker of any kind, anywhere on a bumper, of a newer car, was a very rare occurrence as I observed.

Maybe it's just me. Everyone else can test it and see what they see in their own world, in their own drive.

But my initial observation is that if you want to find that car, you may not need to know what kind of oval sticker. You may have some rare ducks here to line up
1 Find a car with a sticker on it somewhere (which looks to me like a relatively small portion already)
2 Of those, eliminate all the cars with stickers that aren't oval
3 Of those, eliminate all the ones where the oval sticker isn't directly below the license plate
4 Of those, eliminate all the cars not an Altima
5 Of those, eliminate all model years other than 2010, 2011, or 2012
6 Of those, eliminate all the ones of those where the car is a dark color

After all of that narrowing of the search, how many of those might there be? I'm thinking the number might be super small. Maybe, just maybe, just finding one 2010-12 lighter-colored Altima with an oval sticker directly below the license plate may prove to be all the identifying info that's needed to say, "Hey, that must be the car."

Again, maybe it's just me and my look in the wrong place at the wrong time. Maybe there are millions of cars with oval stickers under license plates, to pick from. But from what I saw in one test run, maybe not.

But, can anyone else find lots of cars with oval stickers directly below the license plate? Or is my "none" typical? I'm wondering, if this may be a rainbow-striped unicorn.

Ci6QNqYUoAA3dNv-1.jpgI saw this immediately but thought it might just be graininess, but since I have not seen it mentioned by anyone else I will put it out there for discussion.
I see another bumper sticker on the far left that has a large V.

IMO the FBI has already secured a digital profile of eyes and face from the surveillance video. (Similar to digitized passport photo or facial recognition software) IMO the SP has a right foot or leg that has suffered atrophy. Since it was raining that night do we know if any footprints were found in mud or dirt?
Welcome to WS and Thank you for posting! I am not aware that any official information has ever been released regarding any footprints, nor has it been said by media sources. MOO

Just a quick thought about the "sticker" on the Nissan Altima.. I have a magnetic surfing appliqué on my Jeep that appears to be a sticker but can be removed. I have seen similar magnetic ones for sports teams that you put on your car ... Some people want to display just during games/tailgating etc and not drive around with them on permanently. Just a thought if the Altima is involved in MB's murder and SP wanted to throw off the investigation using what appears to be a permanent sticker on the bumper.
I personally think this only makes sense if there were other things done to disguise the vehicle (I.e. Fake plates)

The bumper is plastic so a magnet won't stick.

So true..I think they have better clues than we do. We've only been privy to about 95% of the info they have.

From prev thread:

Respectfully, They (LE) have WAY more info than we do.. All I know is what we have been told. Which is tight - and I get that. The REALLY hard thing, is that if you live here, you are not sure if there if a purposeful killer is amongst us or a random person. Makes us all uneasy, LE has not issued any warnings to the area whatsoever. WHAT does that tell you?" Pretty much nothing... they don't want to scare the community. So that leads me to the "know" pr at LEAST have the suspects under surveillance. I pray it is no one related (and I honestly don't think It was..) because the girls don't need to lose anyone else. Just want the killer caught! And so many people have been drug thru the mud - not here, but on other social media. Can't imagine that hell.

Sorry, unsure what part is suppose to be my quote, and I don't live there. But no way do I believe we have 95% of what LE has. I say we only have a small fraction. And honestly very few facts from them.

On a different topic ... Re the Altima, I went out today to "look for" the Altima. Not that I had any expectation I would run across it, but while I was driving, I intentionally looked for Altimas and ovals below the license plate, just out of curiosity. (And, I live about 20 minutes from that church, so I guess ya never know ...)

And I was surprised at what I found!

I discovered that, although seeing a ton of cars, I didn't see one single oval sticker below the license plate. On any car of ANY kind. Not one. It also seemed that the likelihood of seeing a sticker anywhere on a car decreased in proportion to the newness of the car. Older vehicles had way more than newer ones. In fact, finding a sticker of any kind, anywhere on a bumper, of a newer car, was a very rare occurrence as I observed.

Maybe it's just me. Everyone else can test it and see what they see in their own world, in their own drive.

But my initial observation is that if you want to find that car, you may not need to know what kind of oval sticker. You may have some rare ducks here to line up
1 Find a car with a sticker on it somewhere (which looks to me like a relatively small portion already)
2 Of those, eliminate all the cars with stickers that aren't oval
3 Of those, eliminate all the ones where the oval sticker isn't directly below the license plate
4 Of those, eliminate all the cars not an Altima
5 Of those, eliminate all model years other than 2010, 2011, or 2012
6 Of those, eliminate all the ones of those where the car is a dark color

After all of that narrowing of the search, how many of those might there be? I'm thinking the number might be super small. Maybe, just maybe, just finding one 2010-12 lighter-colored Altima with an oval sticker directly below the license plate may prove to be all the identifying info that's needed to say, "Hey, that must be the car."

Again, maybe it's just me and my look in the wrong place at the wrong time. Maybe there are millions of cars with oval stickers under license plates, to pick from. But from what I saw in one test run, maybe not.

But, can anyone else find lots of cars with oval stickers directly below the license plate? Or is my "none" typical? I'm wondering, if this may be a rainbow-striped unicorn.

Could it be something reflected on the bumper? Looking at used Altima's online the only time something "oval-ish" appeared on/in that location of the bumper it was the photographer's legs or feet. Of course, they were all daytime pictures...

View attachment 95298I saw this immediately but thought it might just be graininess, but since I have not seen it mentioned by anyone else I will put it out there for discussion. I see another bumper sticker on the far left that has a large V.
I see the V shape - it's black? I'm not sure it's a letter 'V' though because it not equal or smooth. But good catch, I think there is some kind of sticker there. I can see the horizontal line across the top and right side line very clearly. Really clean straight lines like that are indicative of something there. That V-sticker is also along the same horizontal part of the bumper where the Oval sticker is, which is the only available bumper space for stickers to be visible looking at the stock photo - the bumper bends under where the dual exhaust pipes are located. A rectangle parking sticker of some kind, like a university or j.c. where everyone must have the sticker on the left bumper so the parking/security can always see it on every car in the same position when they patrol? Also, Steve S. - one reason people put bumper stickers on older cars is to hide the dents and scratches (not needed on new cars). JMO ETA: I checked all the other photos of the Altima I have, and I do not see it in any of them, lighter or darker versions, except in the right photo from the MPD FB page (I don't see it in their left photo). *shrug*

Sitting here with tears rolling down my face. I don't know if I could be that forgiving, bless his heart.

If he honestly thinks some psychopath is going to care whether or not he "forgives" them he's not smart. Unless of course he knows him/her, in which case the killer may then want to make him suffer or want his forgiveness (i.e. If it was some woman that wanted BB or wanted to hurt BB). This may not have been about MB at all maybe the perp wanted to hurt one of her family members and used her as the vehicle. Like, 'look what I did, who's next.' Probably not the case but just a theory tossed into the mix since the case seems to be getting colder by the day.

Maybe BB's forgiveness will make Killer feel guilty. I doubt it,though. Maybe Killer will turn himself in now that BB has forgiven him/her. Killer might think in his sick brain that BB wants to be his/her friend, since BB is being kind with forgiveness.

The whole thing rings so insincere and unnatural to me. The cops aren't warning residents that some violent murderous psychopath is on the loose, not once have they mentioned it. The family seems oddly calm and "at peace" with the whole thing, dishing out "forgiveness" like its some sweet offering, The Feds and other assisting agencies aren't coming up with anything valuable, that we know of. A press conference is held to take us back 10 steps and add a million new questions to the mix. Like why tell us this now that perps probably sold it or skipped town, and all other incriminating evidence has long since been disposed of. I hope I'm wrong and that LE knows exactly who did this and are moving toward building a solid case. But nothing so far seems right here. It's all very off.

If that were my family member, I wouldn't be calm or offering "forgiveness" or showing up at police station every day for "new info" or to see if I was a suspect and I wouldn't be doing TV interviews. I'd be hunting people down, probably with a gun, and I'd be angry, very angry, not calm and I'd never "forgive" the person. It's all very strange. It probably wasn't orchestrated by the husband, who knows, but he's certainly not doing himself any favors.

LE does not seem to think there is a danger to anyone else in the public to today, which means MB must have been targetted and this is not random or a lunatic. From the April 22, 2016 MPD Presser - Asst Chief Kevin Johnson speaking: "You know, I can tell you that if we had an indication that made us feel strongly that the community was at further risk, we would take steps to reduce that risk the best that we can. ..."

LE does not seem to think there is a danger to anyone else in the public to today, which means MB must have been targetted and this is not random or a lunatic. From the April 22, 2016 MPD Presser - Asst Chief Kevin Johnson speaking: "You know, I can tell you that if we had an indication that made us feel strongly that the community was at further risk, we would take steps to reduce that risk the best that we can. ..."

Just because she was targeted doesn't mean others aren't at risk. In fact they used those very words as part of their probable cause in SW, so why aren't they informing the public. The very nature of this crime proves that others are at risk, even if just their own immediate family members, or anyone in the know of their crime. This really makes you wonder. If they are telling the public no one is at risk while telling the court others are at extreme risk of danger what does that say. If we are to believe the statement on SW then it sounds like someone who killed her out of anger or because she knew something, which would make them very dangerous as they could become equally angry with whomever in time. If we are to believe the new
press conference statement then it sounds like someone very close to her who didn't kill out of hate but more for money or to just have her out of the way.

This case reminds me of my college math class... You can write the answer to an equation on paper, BUT unless you show the steps (evidence) you took to get there, your answer is null. In other words, I hope LE knows who SP is, but they are just trying to figure out the details/gather evidence to put SP away. Jmo.

Same here but I seriously doubt that's the case. Why this new press conference with basically no new news other than "no family member is a suspect as of now." Lawyers breathing down LEs back threatening lawsuits?

The Car --- I really hope someone came forward to ID the car since PC. It's not a rental, too old and has bumper sticker. If no one in that small town has ever seen it before then perp is probably someone unknown to family, friends, and CG members and is probably from out of town. Or it's a hit, and the killer is only known to someone who knew MB and wanted her dead, and in that case the killer probably lives out of town.

IMO it looks like a sock is over the shoe in some videos. Now that I think about it - if the ground was wet outside the shoes would have made a squeaking noise inside (and left prints). I wonder if the SP put on shoe covers or socks. In addition, sometimes the boots or shoes look black and are very clear and sometimes they look floppy???? Does anyone think it is possible there were two SP? I need to go back and look at all the surveillance clips. IMO JMO. One other thing, have the creeks around the church been searched for the tactical gear? ANyone local who can provide a sense of ongoing LE/FBI presence? IMO JMO

Yes in one clip they look like high brown boots up to the knee. With cowboy angled tops.

Your comment in the last post was really thought provoking, regarding the Nissan parked to illuminate the road across from the SWFA drive! And it has always struck me from day one the police said, the Swatperp "showed up or was first seen on video" around 3:50, which always indicated to me they had evidence that put him/her in the bldg earlier but wouldn't say information vital to the case that only the perp knows. Perhaps the kitchen or wherever they committed this most gruesome crime, was more staged than we know and so they arrived much earlier, shortly after 2 am.

Good pt on timing. LE has said that she was killed out in the open though probably in front entry hall. Maybe they were in the back in an area with no cameras for a while though changing into gear or looking for money or something to steal or who knows what.

The Car --- I really hope someone came forward to ID the car since PC. It's not a rental, too old and has bumper sticker. If no one in that small town has ever seen it before then perp is probably someone unknown to family, friends, and CG members and is probably from out of town. Or it's a hit, and the killer is only known to someone who knew MB and wanted her dead, and in that case the killer probably lives out of town.

Or it has no connection to the case whatsoever and it was just some random driver stopping off for a wee.

However, with apparently over 30 cameras around the gun store I don't believe that is the best car shot LE can get. The nature of the business suggests they would/should be high quality, if those cameras were switched on LE will have the licence plate and probably an image of the driver.

Hmmm wonder which POI at the time told about the LinkedIn communications? So a POI tells LE, then LE has CW come in and they extract his cell phone and confirm that with MB phone..I wonder who the other "Your Affiant has probable cause to believe that the decedent was in contact with
several such people through the Linkedln service who are of direct interest to this
investigation
:thinking: creepy & strange message from 3 days prior anyone else?

Additionally, law enforcement has conducted several interviews with persons of interest
and during one such interview learned that C W, had engaged in while on
the Linkedln Social Media Service several correspondence with the decedent since
(January of 2016) until her death. These communications were described as flirtatious
and familiar.

An electronic forensic data extraction of the cell phones belonging to the decedent and
Mr. Williams confirms that the communications using Linkedln occurred. The content of
the recovered communications appears intimate in nature. The extracted information
also showed that these communications were deleted after the conversation ended and
were only able to be partially recovered.

Your Affiant has probable cause to believe that the decedent was in contact with
several such people through the Linkedln service who are of direct interest to this
investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member