Sievers Sidebar #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if MS figured out that TS was thinking about divorce because he not only kept track of everything she did but also bugged her phone and computer?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Consider who was working on her computers.....

IQuestion knows taxes, maybe she'll weigh in on some of your post when she sees it. I'm not sure about your 40 something friend, as far as what he can legally do----I certainly don't know about stopping house payments then getting retirement early if he's still making $$ somewhere. If he's making tons it would be hard to do this balancing act----sounds like he needs to pay his house off with his tons first. I wouldn't know how much that 'ton of money' is that he makes. Those who really have lots of $$$ indeed can do certain things to their personal & biz tax advantage. They retire when they want, also use accountants to advise such so that Mr IRS doesn't come knocking.

I saw that MS text posted here about the med building.... you're right, didn't have income for a $9 mil investment AND no lender would have been able to justify loaning them that either. GEEEEZ, like was MS trying to impress that potential buyer with the fact that their (daily interest $1016.10) monthly payment is $60,197.75????? Anyone here know if that's correct? I'm checking the Bates to be sure not a typO. Ok, that's apprx $723,000 a year just for med building payments---after paying that, employees have to be paid, office supplies (gotta reimburse SH for some of that), Sievers own house payments, student loans, personal living expenses like food-clothing-car maintenance-kids med care, lawn care, pool maintenance (didn't they have that?), Marks' Whole Foods runs, not to mention vacas here & there, hotel stays in Naples. Oh, I left out the gf who needed Attny fees paid (but there was a reimbursement) AND burner phones. NOW I have no idea how big that entire med building is, when it was built, or what it's worth----but I can't imagine Sievers' 5 units in that med building would be worth $9.75 mil at time of their hopeful sale back then. UNLESS he had lofty hopes of selling for that? That would be $1.95 mil per unit.

Forgive me if I'm way off here.
Lol, a "little off" on the math by a factor of 10 MsBoo, but still lovable! Let's round-up to make this easier to understand. The total co-op commercial medical bldg is worth 10 million dollars, comprised of 65 UNITS (areas of 600 sq feet each...like building blocks). One owner may have 10 Units ie (10 x 600) 6,000 sq feet. The Siever's owned 5 units (5 x600) 3,000 sq feet. Each owner has to pay the mortgage equal to the amount of square footage they own. If you own 10% of the building, you have to pay 10% of the mortgage, interest, taxes, insurance, upkeep, etc. Teresa owned 8.25% of the building.
Now if she wants to sell, AND THIS IS WHAT THEY WANTED TO DO, they have to find someone who is willing to take over their EXISTING MORTGAGE. And that probably would have been the best thing for them to do....but Mr. Wheeler Dealer, didn't just want someone to take over the loan, he ALSO WANTED $20,000 for "his equity/build out/improvements etc." So just think of it as, "MS asking for $20,000 down and having the buyer assume the existing loan."
The cool thing about the "Unit" structure is that businesses can expand or contract their work area, have separate entrances, and/or production on different levels, without having to move the entire operation or change mailing address.

Lol, a "little off" on the math by a factor of 10 MsBoo, but still lovable! Let's round-up to make this easier to understand. The total co-op commercial medical bldg is worth 10 million dollars, comprised of 65 UNITS (areas of 600 sq feet each...like building blocks). One owner may have 10 Units ie (10 x 600) 6,000 sq feet. The Siever's owned 5 units (5 x600) 3,000 sq feet. Each owner has to pay the mortgage equal to the amount of square footage they own. If you own 10% of the building, you have to pay 10% of the mortgage, interest, taxes, insurance, upkeep, etc. Teresa owned 8.25% of the building.
Now if she wants to sell, AND THIS IS WHAT THEY WANTED TO DO, they have to find someone who is willing to take over their EXISTING MORTGAGE. And that probably would have been the best thing for them to do....but Mr. Wheeler Dealer, didn't just want someone to take over the loan, he ALSO WANTED $20,000 for "his equity/build out/improvements etc." So just think of it as, "MS asking for $20,000 down and having the buyer assume the existing loan."
The cool thing about the "Unit" structure is that businesses can expand or contract their work area, have separate entrances, and/or production on different levels, without having to move the entire operation or change mailing address.

Thanks, iquestion. You explained it perfectly and succinctly. It is very clear now.

Thanks, IQuestion..... going thru this stuff, you meet yourself coming & going, LOL. I didn't know what the building worth or loan amount was. Saw somewhere in MS texts reference to the 8.25% & their units but wasn't sure if MS was correct. Remember a WSer here posted the Sievers were behind in their share of the payments. I was responding to another poster who figured MS was bloviating (I did too) per the 9mil BUT what got me was MS & $20,000 deal went for 2 yrs---we don't know what TS had to say on this. MS & his potential '$20,000 buyer' referred to likely required board approval, also 'outside' buyers vs current owners & 1st refusal. MS texted reading association info he wasn't clear about---probably by-laws. It wouldn't take long to get $20,000 behind on payments. Hopefully they weren't 2 yrs behind in payments! Yowser

Any idea how far behind the Sievers were on their payments?

What did he do with the money? Did not pay rent on the biz, Did not pay IRS.

He did manage to come up with money to pay on cc.

But when you make a payment. It takes awhile to be in your account.

For my cc, it comes straight out of my checking into the cc and it takes 24 hours. Maybe not true for all cc?

I think Am Ex provides much better service, That is why they charge more of a percent to vendors and that is why places do not take Am Ex

We will probably never know the answer to what I am about to speculate on, but I am guessing MS saw the writing on the wall of inevitable impending divorce and squirreled some money away somewhere. I am guessing the 40K in one of the safes was what MS considered his petty cash. I am guessing detectives looking through bank account transactions will find consistent payments to some small medical company MS set up and sent payments to....or maybe even a fake office cleaning service. If my guess is correct, I doubt MS would even use it toward defense fund. He would probably force BS to get a second mortgage or her condo is probably paid for so she could get a loan against her house to fund his defense w/o ever mentioning his hidden assets. MS knew he was going to need money, hence cash in safe, but I really think he dug deeper in hiding money.
I have heard it's quite common for someone wanting to hide assets to create straw companies that will send fake invoices (A/R) to yourself then pay fake invoices (A/P) squirreling assets to another fake created (straw) company

We will probably never know the answer to what I am about to speculate on, but I am guessing MS saw the writing on the wall of inevitable impending divorce and squirreled some money away somewhere. I am guessing the 40K in one of the safes was what MS considered his petty cash. I am guessing detectives looking through bank account transactions will find consistent payments to some small medical company MS set up and sent payments to....or maybe even a fake office cleaning service. If my guess is correct, I doubt MS would even use it toward defense fund. He would probably force BS to get a second mortgage or her condo is probably paid for so she could get a loan against her house to fund his defense w/o ever mentioning his hidden assets. MS knew he was going to need money, hence cash in safe, but I really think he dug deeper in hiding money.
I have heard it's quite common for someone wanting to hide assets to create straw companies that will send fake invoices (A/R) to yourself then pay fake invoices (A/P) squirreling assets to another fake created (straw) company
I so agree IQ!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

For my cc, it comes straight out of my checking into the cc and it takes 24 hours. Maybe not true for all cc?

I think Am Ex provides much better service, That is why they charge more of a percent to vendors and that is why places do not take Am Ex

bbmWell It looks like he helped a friend out here and there from what we've read so far.

It'll be interesting to see if there's a trail of $$ paid to WW over the years, and just how much. Then there's his $40,000 + in the safes. I know TSho said JRR got $10,000 from insurance for the trashed car, but that seems a little too convenient knowing that's what he was promised from Wright. Do insurance companies pay out that quickly? WW had that huge storage thing newly built at his trailer, he was able to rent two cars in as many weeks, plus they were both throwing around $100 bills before and after the murder. That's what we're aware of so far. That kind of money all adds up, and it all came from MS. imo

I also don't understand why they didn't have automatic payments set up with their bank for static items like the mortgages, insurance payments, etc.

I also don't understand why he had such problems with payroll direct depositt - I never did, it's brilliant. I come up with two reasons: 1) we know he's a control freak, and 2) he enjoyed sticking it to his employees that it was the bank's fault.

It's the same passive-aggressive behavior when we see him telling people that he 'forgot' to mail the check or 'your check was returned to me with two stickers proving it. should I send it along to you or just write you a new check?' Aaand of course, being polite and not wanting to seem that they don't believe him, they said 'of course not! just the check is fine, don't trouble yourself!'

For years now, I've been doing all bill-pay via online banking. ZERO problems. You can set up auto payments, or just log in as often as you like and send checks at any time. I do both.

ZERO problems.

Control freak caused himself and TS so many problems by being a control freak.

:silly: the check is in the mail - ahahha

Hello all & just popping in from a break in the Missy B threads but I followed this case more closely until the arrest.

One question: did he mention anything about why he would randomly show up at other people's residences (I.e. Standing in the rear porch of a neighbor)? Were these uninvited appearances the eqivalents to the texts messages that were always, "Oops I did it again"!

To me, it's the equivalent of throwing some bait out there to see if you get any bites, iykwim?

Hello all & just popping in from a break in the Missy B threads but I followed this case more closely until the arrest.

One question: did he mention anything about why he would randomly show up at other people's residences (I.e. Standing in the rear porch of a neighbor)? Were these uninvited appearances the eqivalents to the texts messages that were always, "Oops I did it again"!

To me, it's the equivalent of throwing some bait out there to see if you get any bites, iykwim?

Correct me if I am wrong WS....but in a thread, way back....A long time ago, it was said MS was probably showing up on porches, back yards, decks, etc., "to checkout who could see his house, garage, yard and other areas". Then the info was given to CWW, which made it easier for CWW and JRR to enter and leave the house without being seen to murder TS.

Window peeping?

I also don't understand why they didn't have automatic payments set up with their bank for static items like the mortgages, insurance payments, etc.

I also don't understand why he had such problems with payroll direct depositt - I never did, it's brilliant. I come up with two reasons: 1) we know he's a control freak, and 2) he enjoyed sticking it to his employees that it was the bank's fault.

It's the same passive-aggressive behavior when we see him telling people that he 'forgot' to mail the check or 'your check was returned to me with two stickers proving it. should I send it along to you or just write you a new check?' Aaand of course, being polite and not wanting to seem that they don't believe him, they said 'of course not! just the check is fine, don't trouble yourself!'

For years now, I've been doing all bill-pay via online banking. ZERO problems. You can set up auto payments, or just log in as often as you like and send checks at any time. I do both.

ZERO problems.

Control freak caused himself and TS so many problems by being a control freak.

:silly: the check is in the mail - ahahha

Or was he juggling money somehow? But his employees would not be getting that much and would be sure to notice. But someone else may not?

Control freak plus other things as well.

His sickness is so unreal

Correct me if I am wrong WS....but in a thread, way back....A long time ago, it was said MS was probably showing up on porches, back yards, decks, etc., "to checkout who could see his house, garage, yard and other areas". Then the info was given to CWW, which made it easier for CWW and JRR to enter and leave the house without being seen to murder TS.

Thank you for the answer.

What a despicable creep he is.

Moo

Anyone know what ever happened to that $40,000 supposedly in the safe? MS could've used since her death while living leisurely.

11/13/2009, recorded, Teresa A Sievers (Mark not on this doc) got a Partial Release from Fifth Third Bank.... this was 1 of the 2 banks listed as Defendant along with Mark & Teresa on a Lis Pendens doc filed/recorded on 5/29/2009 (mod 6/01/2009).
11/13/2009, deed recorded, Sievers sold the house they lived in during 2005-2006 new construction.
11/13/2009, recorded, Mark gets POA
12/03/2009, Document Type: (SAT) Satisfaction, Recorded: 12/03/2009, Grantor: Union Federal Bank of Indianapolis (Sievers original mortgage holder), Grantee: Sievers Teresa, Sievers Mark

Above just shows how things went.

Have to wonder what went on with office staff payroll----did MS only pick a couple to mess with. So far I've just seen the one, SH, having an awful time getting her pay deposited... MS caused her late fees & at one point a negative balance due to her auto wds but he gladly offered to cover those fees. She also had to pick up & pay for office supplies, leaving the receipt on his med office desk for reimbursement---wonder how often that happened.

MS is like the Federal Gov..... great at spending other people's money

Quick FYI. Teresa's home in St. Pete was the Murok address and it was HERS before marrying MS. Should be no surprise there - it was a beautiful, simple home that Teresa loved. The only thing I can think of related to Gulfport is that I think MS sister who died in late 2009 (remember, the sister who MS claimed died under "suspicious" circumstances to his buddy Skinner?) may have lived in Gulfport, it is right next to St. Pete (really a sub-section of St. Pete to those who know the area) and I think her office was in that vicinity too. If you ask me, if MS had a financial gain (and it seems he probably did) then his sister's death should be examined as well. One thing is for sure, if you count the sister and wife of MS, the step daughter of CWW, the former BFF of CWW, all dead before the age of 50 - grim reapers, both of them.

The sister died for things not related to MS unless there was abuse of her as a child which led to adult issues.

She was awfully busy with working and going to school.

I think when you are competent and conscientious, you think all people are. And of course your spouse that is sucking up to you.

I really doubt he was faithful from the beginning. Did he marry her thinking he would have a great relationship or did he see ca$h?

I had a friend of forty years who I saw off and on as she moved around a lot. Last year she retired and came to visit us because we now live in a beautiful country and she retired.

Holy moly. Hubby and I discoverd that she is a user of people and a liar. We confrontd her on her lies and she did not even flinch. Hubby and I discussed for weeks if we were interpreting things correctly. It was a mind blower.

When I talked to friend who I thought were her friends, I found out they really weren't. She had played up their relationship.

This was really hard for us. TS seemed to have no one that she discussed her concerns with. At least we have not heard anyone say anything auch as her sister or friends such as Danielle.

If she wondered, she kept it to herself. She had children with this -------/ ( can't say what I think). How hard to look at things objectively and without a confidante to discuss your fears and observations.

Maybe we will hear from someone, but so far no one has said that she was seeing him for what he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa