Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Central air is much quieter

You couldn't sneak past my Doberman. My Yorkie, well, she needs her beauty sleep. And doesn't have time for anybody coming in to her house, lol.

In the Jessica Lunsford case, the dog slept right though it all. IIRC, it was burrowed under the covers in the grandparents room. Wasn't there a dog in the Danielle Van-Dam case? I know dogs have been in plenty of homes where a stranger entered in the middle of the night.

The dogs don't always bark. I'm so firm about my Doberman but even he, may not have barked, at a moment when it was really needed.

I agree. I can't count on my barker. She has missed a few people at the door. I was just talking to my husband about Pepper, she seems like she will attack anyone who enters, but would she, or would she just jump around growling.

Inhave links to Okeechobee, and kmow a couple of people.in the hispanic community. I have asked them to share her picture around.

Fyi Okeechobee doesnt get Fort Myers local knews...they get the treasure coast local news. (Not to say they arent covering it, but probably not as much)

Inhave links to Okeechobee, and kmow a couple of people.in the hispanic community. I have asked them to share her picture around.

Fyi Okeechobee doesnt get Fort Myers local knews...they get the treasure coast local news. (Not to say they arent covering it, but probably not as much)

The Tricia Todd case is all over the news there.

I work with Hispanics and plan on asking if they're aware of Diana when I get to work today.

The Tricia Todd case is all over the news there.

I work with Hispanics and plan on asking if they're aware of Diana when I get to work today.

Good Job!! The immigrant community there is so deep, and with the connections there, it is worth getting the word out!

Jmo:
26 yr old male ex renter: Red herring.

Paper with party address Diana ripped up: red herring

Child reportedly acting "funny" past few weeks: red herring (also could be early buds of puberty)

Father in Mexico: red herring

Oil on stove: red herring.

Reported 2 am sightng, no dog barking, locked unlocked doors:
Red herring, red herring red herring.

It really alarms me when we have parents spewing so many conflicting stories (ie: sister/mother last saw at 2a), and when we have many multiple interviews given. It strikes me that these parents are really concerned with getting their story out, more than they are concerned about finding Diana.

JMO: Something happened in that house. Perhaps an accident, perhaps not. This is moo. Not saying who , just way too much talking going on.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

When Diana mysteriously disappeared, her parents tried reaching out to the roommate. They say originally he didn’t answer their calls right away. When they finally got in touch with him, he said he was in Orlando looking for work and didn’t know about Diana’s whereabouts. She also said her daughter was close to the roommate who practically became like family during his stay.

http://www.fox4now.com/news/diana-alvares-search-continues-family-suspects-they-know-kidnapper

BBM

If this guy is answering his phone, then the cops can ping it to figure out where he is answering from. They can ping it if he doesn't answer, as long as it is powered on . If LE finds out that he was nowhere near Orlando during this abduction, then that's our guy.

I have a feeling they've already found him and may be in the process of questioning him. LE is going to have to match up his cell phone pings with the timeline in order to figure out what his movements were the night she vanished. It shouldn't be that hard to do, but it will take a little time to obtain the cellphone records. My guess would be that he's using a burner phone, which means that LE will have to subpoena records from Tracfone, Straight Talk, or a similar server in order to get the records.

He can fabricate stories about where he was all he wants to, but his cell pings will be like following an electronic bread crumb trail.

Jmo:

Child reportedly acting "funny" past few weeks: red herring (also could be early buds of puberty)

It really alarms me when we have parents spewing so many conflicting stories (ie: sister/mother last saw at 2a), and when we have many multiple interviews given. It strikes me that these parents are really concerned with getting their story out, more than they are concerned about finding Diana.

JMO: Something happened in that house. Perhaps an accident, perhaps not. This is moo. Not saying who , just way too much talking going on.

100% agree.

Jmo:

The oil on the stove has me...:thinking:

IMO the conflicting reports may be due to media itself as we have seen in many other cases. And the language barriers. At this point I am most interested in the former roomie.

Jmo:

Great post. This has been what my gut feeling has been all along. If new information comes out it may change my opinion but right now this is where I'm at....... I may open up more to the roomate theory if police make an announcement about it, but so far nothing........ All JMO

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

That has been my feeling too, in regards to a lot of the conflicting reports.

Also wanted to add that a 20 something year old guy getting close to a 9 year old just seems hinky. IMO

This is why multiple people should not be passing through a house when you have young kids. The family dynamics here are a mess. Immigrant or not use some common sense. A lot of people living in a trailer and a dog even. Ugh. Why no name or description of this roommate? Has anyone seen him at all since the disappearance? Is he a person of interest at all to LE?

BBM (hopefully that worked as I have only done this once before!)

I wonder if Diana's interest in Ponies was anything to do with someone promising her one if she went to live with them?

I was wondering that too. When I was 9, I would have left with anyone who promised me a pony, no questions asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member