Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, now we have an additional suspect -male- possibly being seen in a white minivan in front of a nearby Mexican restaurant. Shorter, skinny, beard...on camera between app.2:30am-4:30am

-Nin

It was so nice of the reporter to cut the video off right after they asked the mother if she thought the roommate took her daughter. The person doing the reporting was in a panic because she thought the sound was turned off, even though it wasn't.

Is there a "choppy amatuer video Part 2" out there somewhere ?

Just posted the link for part 2

Points I have been pondering. If true. The note. Was that planned? So Diana could spend the day with a "new friend"? It has been stated when told No she tore up the note. Was she angry? Did she want a day out on her part yet somebody grooming her had different intentions? Since that failed did she have a sneak out plan? Or did somebody come in? The stove has me stumped tho if she snuck out.

I am stuck with the sex offender on her street. She was always outside with kids - did he become her "friend"? Is he the writer of the sleep over note? Put the oil on the stove after she came outside, hoping to kill everyone else? This could also all work for the ex-roommate.

I don't think her parents had anything to do with it - I think all of the discrepancies in their accounts boil down to a language barrier.

Sorry, I seem to have missed mention of a party. Can you please enlighten me?

When I read that word, my heart sank further.

How many times have we come across this scenario, a youngster going missing after a so called 'party' in their home? And we all know the usual outcome sadly.

Edited to add- sorry I think I'm way behind on this case!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BBM

--that was mentioned in this post:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ort-Myers-29-May-2016&p=12598112#post12598112

keeponsearching:

"and said he had seen the family the night before the disappearance when they came next door to help celebrate his girlfriend's daughter's 15th birthday."

I cut off the neighbors name. But it looks like there was a celebration the night before. More people around.
http://www.news-press.com/story/news...-day/85182490/

Has anyone been able to find that Facebook page ? I'm struggling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suspect the Facebook page may not have been in her actual name. When the reporter told the father that Diana had a Facebook page, it could easily be described as "a deer in the headlights" look. Earlier in the video her father had been adamant that Diana didn't have unsupervised access to the internet or social media, and that she also didn't know how to delete her surfing history from his phone.

As Gomer Pyle would say...... "Surprise, surprise, surprise !!! "

Below is the video of the father that everyone is discussing right now. It's a pretty long video, probably close to 40 minutes, so you might want to bring a lunch..........and an interpreter. The part about his daughter having a Facebook page occurs in about the last 10 minutes around 28:00. His wife shows up at the very end and the reporter freaks out for no reason and cuts the video short. The second part has apparently surfaced a few posts up. ^^^

https://m.facebook.com/b1039radio/?tsid=0.2988238406833261&source=typeahead

Someone located a FB page of a 9y old Diana Alvarez unbeknownst to the SF (stepfather) according to the video of the radio station.

-Nin

Gooood video! I'm still watching, but there is some good info in there!

- the door that was unlocked is DIRECTLY across from her bedroom. I'm not sure why that door would be left unlocked, but that is hopefully changed now.

- the stove is no where near her room. It isnt something that would have been accidentally turned on while she was struggling on the way out.

- the reporter refers to the open door being where the dog is, but the dog is actually on the other side of the house, usually.

- he mentioned that the "roommate" was friends with the bio dad. He said he left of the second day of the month before, so maybe April 2. He also said the bio dad texted them talking about his son (2 other of the kids are bio dads) and that he will be seeing the kids real soon.

--interview with Diana's Mom:

--some observations

--the roommate had been a friend of Diana's bio Dad, they let him stay there b/c they thought he was no longer friends w/ bio Dad

--however, the roommate would take the kids out to McDonald's, they think Diana was using his phone to text her Dad in Mexico

--the station showed the Mom the facebook page they found---she looked and said it wasn't Diana. the profile pic wasn't her

--Mom spoke to someone "up the street" and believes the roommate has been taken into custody ( unconfirmed at this point.)

Nope, my 9 year old daughter is not going to be "very attached" to a 26 year old man. Nope, nope, nope.

The Statement Analysis guy would have a field day with Mom's statement about turning on the light, covering with a blanket and closing the door, I can tell you that much!

That 'very attached' statement bothered me too. How do you let a 9 yr old 'get attached' to a random grown up guy renting a room in the house? That means she spent a lot of quality time with him, right?

Did anyone find Diana's FB? Just Y /N

-Nin

Last updated on May 17 according to radio station. That's not a cloned account or copycat then. It's either her or another girl with the same name. Profile pic shows Tweety Bird.

-Nin

Just to add for people looking for the account---- he name is spelled AlvareS. I could kind of see where it said Diana Alvares, so I think it was not a fake name.

BBM

--that was mentioned in this post:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ort-Myers-29-May-2016&p=12598112#post12598112

keeponsearching:

"and said he had seen the family the night before the disappearance when they came next door to help celebrate his girlfriend's daughter's 15th birthday."

I cut off the neighbors name. But it looks like there was a celebration the night before. More people around.
http://www.news-press.com/story/news...-day/85182490/

Yes, it is probably not a coincidence that Diana went to the party at the neighbor's the night before. She was probably dressed up, looking beautiful. She is very sweet and nice. I wonder if she caught someone's eye? Someone close by, in the park?

Just to add for people looking for the account---- he name is spelled AlvareS. I could kind of see where it said Diana Alvares, so I think it was not a fake name.

Oh, and profile pic looked like an actual pic. The big background picture was tweety bird. He looked genuinely surprised and angry. I would be, too.

Oh, and profile pic looked like an actual pic. The big background picture was tweety bird. He looked genuinely surprised and angry. I would be, too.
Still searching for it.....I must say, there are some VERY VERY young girls with same name who's photos are just shockingly appalling!!! Wow.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I wonder if the locked door is the door that was kept unlocked by their bedroom door. We are getting snippets of interviews and that often leads to the confusion and seemingly changed or added to stories. I don't know if reporters deliberately do that to add controversy and interest to the story or if they really are just bad reporters who either don't care or can't comprehend what they are hearing.

Regardless, I think the stepdad bringing up that he always kept the door by his bedroom unlocked is because it could have been locked when the mom checked it. jmo

The bio mother is suggesting, that Diana may have had contact to her dad via cellphone of the roommate. According to the mother the roommate would take the kids to eat, like MC Donald's.

The cellphone and the opportunity to talk to her dad would be a good reason to step out of the house then for Diana. Just saying.

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member