Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he has been abusive to her the entirety of their relationship ...why did she marry him ?
Jeez

Well, this is Websleuths. This is where we post crimes, and a lot of those crimes are murder crimes.

How many of the missing women were last seen by their husbands? How many of the unidentified women were killed by their spouse? How many times do we hear about murder cases where husbands have killed the wives?

Are you saying why did those women marry those men? To every case?

Abuse is a truly interesting and tricky thing, it literally changes the wiring of the victim's brain. The abuser convinces them to believe it was their fault to the point where the victims believe it whole-heartedly. Sometimes these victims were victims or abuse as children and quickly come to accept it from other people.

If you've ever seen someone in an abusive relationship, it's horrifying. I was more afraid of my best friend dying in her abusive relationship than I was of my ex boyfriend dying of his alcoholism, and he was at the point of having seizures when he was trying to detox.

If he has been abusive to her the entirety of their relationship ...why did she marry him ?
Jeez

I'm sure she married him because he was charming and he wasn't controlling, until after they got married. Then you think you can change him...but you can't.

*Amber Heard was once in relationship with photographer Tasya Van Ree
*Some reports claimed the two women were secretly married
*Heard’s name appeared as Amber Van Ree in public records in U.S.
*Claims that Depp was ‘enraged’ by his wife’s friendship with her ex-lover
*Heard, 30, ‘feared for her life’ during the couple’s 15-month marriage
*Close friend claimed actress was victim of ‘brutal and bloody’ beatings

Depp is claimed to have harboured deep resentment at his wife’s continuing closeness with Miss Van Ree, whom she dated for four years before she met Depp.
Miss Heard’s terrier Pistol was a gift from Miss Van Ree, and some reports even claimed the two women were secretly married, because Heard’s name appeared as Amber Van Ree in public records in the United States.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ke-ex-girlfriend-fuel-rage.html#ixzz4A96X2QPM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ke-ex-girlfriend-fuel-rage.html#ixzz4A95sSuJy

I doubt that ordinary people become Hollywood stars. And once they become stars,their whole world becomes even more bizarre.

Think of the money, the power and the adulation of people. It seems like Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward pulled it off, but no one else comes to mind as having a life not filled with trauma

This whole thing is strange to me because he has been in many high profile relationships and we've never heard of his abusive tendencies. I wonder what's really going on here.

That said, I do think he is using again. He has looked very vacant and out of it the past six months or so.

Not sure how Heard was bloodied during the abuse since she filmed movies...

Oh, this is such a classic Hollywood tale. Aging, long time substance-abusing male Hollywood A-lister dumps wife for some hot young thing. They are in love. It is a love like no other love. Fifteen months later the relationship tanks.

Why? Because the "bloom is off the rose" for the decades younger bride, that's why. She now sees what it is like to have to live with the continuous demands of the self-centered "big star". She's used to the lifestyle of people her own age, not his.

I have no idea whether Johnny Depp beat this woman or not. But if she got him to marry her with no pre-nup, she played him but good!

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/amber-heards-monthly-expenses-revealed-230000005.html

In documents filed on May 27 and recently made public, the 30-year-old actress says her estimated income for May is $5,000 – with her average monthly income at $10,000 – and claims her expenses to be $43,700 per month.

Some of those monthly costs include $10,000 for rent, $3,000 for health care, $2,000 for groceries and household supplies, another $2,000 for eating out, $2,000 for clothes and $10,000 for “entertainment, gifts, and vacation.”

She’s also factored in $10,000 for miscellaneous expenses, including grooming and pet supplies for her dogs and her publicist, agent and attorney fees.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/amber-heards-monthly-expenses-revealed-230000005.html

In documents filed on May 27 and recently made public, the 30-year-old actress says her estimated income for May is $5,000 – with her average monthly income at $10,000 – and claims her expenses to be $43,700 per month.

Some of those monthly costs include $10,000 for rent, $3,000 for health care, $2,000 for groceries and household supplies, another $2,000 for eating out, $2,000 for clothes and $10,000 for “entertainment, gifts, and vacation.”

She’s also factored in $10,000 for miscellaneous expenses, including grooming and pet supplies for her dogs and her publicist, agent and attorney fees.

$3000 for health care? Does she have cancer?

This whole thing is strange to me because he has been in many high profile relationships and we've never heard of his abusive tendencies. I wonder what's really going on here.

That said, I do think he is using again. He has looked very vacant and out of it the past six months or so.

Not sure how Heard was bloodied during the abuse since she filmed movies...

Johnny Depp's Exes Reportedly Slam Amber Heard's 'Outrageous' Domestic Violence Allegations

.......two of Johnny Depp's exes have reportedly come to his defense.

"To whom it may concern, Johnny Depp is the father of my two children,"
"He is a sensitive, loving and loved person, and I believe with all my heart that these recent allegations being made are outrageous."

Paradis added that she has never witnessed this type of behavior "In all the years I have known Johnny, he has never been physically abusive with me and this looks nothing like the man I live with for 14 wonderful years," she continued, signing the letter.

Paradis' sister, Alysson Paradis, also defended the actor in an Instagram post on Sunday. "You are and will always be family to me. You are one of the funniest and most loving person i know. Love @lilyrose_depp @jackiepo0," she wrote.

http://www.etonline.com/news/189844..._slam_amber_heard_domestic_abuse_allegations/

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard supporters have been busy all week releasing stories to the tabloids, this one to the Daily Mail shows texts from Amber to his assistant .. http://dailym.ai/1PlzZYE

This is classic this situation, people don't want to believe her because they feel they know him, it happens a lot with domestic assault, everyone is against it in theory, but if they know the perp they tend to think the accuser is lying.

In addition, Depp's first wife came to the 52-year-old actor's defense. Lori Anne Allison, who was married to Depp from 1983 to 1985, told TMZ that the actor is a "soft person." Allison allegedly told friends that "she doesn't believe Amber Heard's claim that Johnny brutalized her multiple times during their short marriage," and she also claims that Depp never got physical with her and "never even screamed" at her.

http://www.etonline.com/news/189844..._slam_amber_heard_domestic_abuse_allegations/

Amber needs a financial advisor.

Amber Heard's dire finances revealed: Court documents show she earns $10,000 a month but spends almost $44,000 on 'basic expenses' (clothes, vacations , eating out... plus $300 on laundry)

The files also show that her basic monthly income is around £10,000 (£6,900) but she spends almost $44,000 (£30,000) a month on 'basic expenses'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ting-plus-300-dry-cleaning.html#ixzz4AOOijSDh

After reading those texts I believe Johnny has a substance abuse issue that's got increasingly worse, his assistant sounds keen to use the abuse against Amber as leverage to force Johnny into treatment, or to at least convince him to 'get better', Amber (reasonably enough) is more concerned with her own welfare. Too many enablers around him which we see with many Hollywood types. Anyone who worked on the Pirates set knows he has major dependency issues which are getting in the way of his ability to work. Perhaps his past wives lived with a more sober version of him, IDK. I believe Amber, I'm glad she's left him, and I wish her luck exposing the truth, it will help him in the end to face reality.

After reading those texts I believe Johnny has a substance abuse issue that's got increasingly worse, his assistant sounds keen to use the abuse against Amber as leverage to force Johnny into treatment, or to at least convince him to 'get better', Amber (reasonably enough) is more concerned with her own welfare. Too many enablers around him which we see with many Hollywood types. Anyone who worked on the Pirates set knows he has major dependency issues which are getting in the way of his ability to work. Perhaps his past wives lived with a more sober version of him, IDK. I believe Amber, I'm glad she's left him, and I wish her luck exposing the truth, it will help him in the end to face reality.

I totally agree Mrs Norris. Get the hell away from violence, pronto.

In so many photos Amber reminds me of Reeva Steenkamp.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2sF7KIgvXQM

Johnny Depp's Exes Reportedly Slam Amber Heard's 'Outrageous' Domestic Violence Allegations

.......two of Johnny Depp's exes have reportedly come to his defense.

"To whom it may concern, Johnny Depp is the father of my two children,"
"He is a sensitive, loving and loved person, and I believe with all my heart that these recent allegations being made are outrageous."

Paradis added that she has never witnessed this type of behavior "In all the years I have known Johnny, he has never been physically abusive with me and this looks nothing like the man I live with for 14 wonderful years," she continued, signing the letter.

Paradis' sister, Alysson Paradis, also defended the actor in an Instagram post on Sunday. "You are and will always be family to me. You are one of the funniest and most loving person i know. Love @lilyrose_depp @jackiepo0," she wrote.

Sounds like something pushed him over the edge. :scared:
He may been a better man with VP because she was an actress also. Kind of reminds me of JFK Jr.'s and Caroline Bessette's rocky relationship.
Regardless, sounds like they both need therapy/rehab ASAP.

This is classic this situation, people don't want to believe her because they feel they know him, it happens a lot with domestic assault, everyone is against it in theory, but if they know the perp they tend to think the accuser is lying.

The reason I found her allegations questionable is because none of the ex's reported any abuse, and supported him.

The reason I found her allegations questionable is because none of the ex's reported any abuse, and supported him.

Yeah, I questioned it a little then too, but every relationship is different .. It seems that Amber documented all the abuse and kept records of texts etc and has decided to open the vault for everyone to see? Good for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irsko