Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/amber-heards-monthly-expenses-revealed-230000005.html

In documents filed on May 27 and recently made public, the 30-year-old actress says her estimated income for May is $5,000 – with her average monthly income at $10,000 – and claims her expenses to be $43,700 per month.

Some of those monthly costs include $10,000 for rent, $3,000 for health care, $2,000 for groceries and household supplies, another $2,000 for eating out, $2,000 for clothes and $10,000 for “entertainment, gifts, and vacation.”

She’s also factored in $10,000 for miscellaneous expenses, including grooming and pet supplies for her dogs and her publicist, agent and attorney fees.

$2000 a month for groceries, when it's obvious she only eats carrot sticks and lettuce??!!

More pics .. She's def documented everything as it happened and decided to release it to the public, good for her, bashing your wife is pathetic behavior, she might even save the next lady he falls for.

http://dailym.ai/1TXX56s

So those pictures of her leaving the lawyers smiling with her laptop, was this the meeting when they said she was safe to release this material?

I have my doubts about what is coming out too, but for the sake of her been a possible victim, I will wait to see. What I find quite unsettling is the assumption that photos equal proof. Far from it.

All I can say is that if she has indeed been assaulted, I am glad she is removing herself from the situation. If she is lying, I hope she is found out as any false reporting can damage the perception of domestic violence and the attempts to prevent it.

If she was lying about it Depp would have managed to shut her down, also texts are easily provable ..

Amber needs a financial advisor.

Amber Heard's dire finances revealed: Court documents show she earns $10,000 a month but spends almost $44,000 on 'basic expenses' (clothes, vacations , eating out... plus $300 on laundry)

The files also show that her basic monthly income is around £10,000 (£6,900) but she spends almost $44,000 (£30,000) a month on 'basic expenses'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ting-plus-300-dry-cleaning.html#ixzz4AOOijSDh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It might not be as dire as all that. Of course the figures look terrible but I think a lot of people easily spend more money on luxury vacations and "basic expenses" while they're married to Mr/Mrs Filthy Rich (possibly vacationing, eating out and spending money together), compared to if they're on their own and know they get $10.000 per month (or whatever).

The reason I found her allegations questionable is because none of the ex's reported any abuse, and supported him.

I'm a little sceptical of this defense because I don't think it's a given that celebrity exes would choose to air their dirty laundry in public. A lot of women cover up abuse by their significant others and if you're the kind of person whose life gets tabloid attention it may be a much harder decision to go public with it. Especially if there's some financial interest, children's welfare or other motivation (say, "if you reveal the beating i'll reveal X") to stay on the abuser's good side.

Oh how soon people forget. Of course he has a history, they all do.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20104049,00.html

To many of Depp's friends these incidents are, as one put it, "just Johnny being Johnny," the sort of outbursts they have come to expect on occasion from an actor who can be as otherworldly as the character he played in Scissorhands. "I think Johnny obviously has a temper, but this is a very minor incident," John Waters says of the Mark melee. "The room service must have been bad."

Those kinds of friends were not doing him any favors IMO.

Sounds like something pushed him over the edge. :scared:
He may been a better man with VP because she was an actress also. Kind of reminds me of JFK Jr.'s and Caroline Bessette's rocky relationship.
Regardless, sounds like they both need therapy/rehab ASAP.

I think he was a better man with Vanessa cause her and the kids kept him grounded and he pretty much stayed clean from booze and drugs...oh and opportunistic young women ...
I'll make no secret I've never liked Amber,
I'll make no secret if he did this it's wrong, wrong, wrong...

oh, this is such a classic hollywood tale. Aging, long time substance-abusing male hollywood a-lister dumps wife for some hot young thing. They are in love. It is a love like no other love. Fifteen months later the relationship tanks.

Why? Because the "bloom is off the rose" for the decades younger bride, that's why. She now sees what it is like to have to live with the continuous demands of the self-centered "big star". She's used to the lifestyle of people her own age, not his.

I have no idea whether johnny depp beat this woman or not. But if she got him to marry her with no pre-nup, she played him but good!

^^^^^^. This ^^^^^^^

There are multiple different pictures of her bruises. So different. What is that all about??

The reason I found her allegations questionable is because none of the ex's reported any abuse, and supported him.

Yea, well...Looks like he has a temper.

"Their passion for one another spilled over into heated arguments. The couple was spotted shouting at each other in public, according to reports, and one reported spat resulted in Depp's arrest. At 5:30 a.m. on September 13, 1994, the actor was arrested for criminal mischief at New York's Mark Hotel for allegedly trashing his hotel room. Police found Depp "in a state of possible intoxication" and Moss uninjured. A criminal-court judge dismissed the charge against Depp on the condition that he stay out of trouble for six months. Depp paid the Mark $9,767.12 including more than $2,000 for damages, plus the bill for the remainder of his reservation."

http://www.people.com/article/johnny-depp-kate-moss-amber-heard-relationship

I think he was a better man with Vanessa cause her and the kids kept him grounded and he pretty much stayed clean from booze and drugs...oh and opportunistic young women ...
I'll make no secret I've never liked Amber,
I'll make no secret if he did this it's wrong, wrong, wrong...

From what has been reported, he is the one who pursued Amber.

There are multiple different pictures of her bruises. So different. What is that all about??

Different bruising from multiple events, she's documented it over time ..

Hm. Seems like she is one smart cookie. Keeping records of everything. Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member