TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how much the blood evidence in the immediate area of the body was compromised , as well as the blood splatter evidence . The EMTs were there a couple minutes before MPD and were assessing MB so they were probably on their knees and maybe even had to turn her over .
With them and MPD in there plus maybe some of the campers got close enough to destroy blood blood splatter evidence.
And I wonder when the first pix of the scene were taken

[Every time I turn around, I notice something else, in regard to the perp "telling on themself" (/did something that is "not" smart),
yet again.]

(pre-) "Staged" the scene,

to try to make police believe,

[It may have "also" been, to make her (Terri Bevers) believe]

that she (victim),

"walked in"

on a burglary.

````````
[Here is how the perp, told on themself, yet again.]

It shows (yet again),
that the perp KNEW,

that she was GOING to

> "walk in" <

to the INSIDE (Due to the rain, she had decided to give the class on the inside, on this day.)

, of this church.
(Place that she was going to be at.)

```````
What is a, church.
It is a "building".

(There is not much to steal, at a church, is there.)
(The perp "goofed", yet again.)

(That isn't the reason they, came up with the idea,
to "Stage" the scene,
to look like a "burglary".)

A church,
is a
> "building".<

(break-in to the "building")

```````
(Oh, and I don't remember if I mentioned this)

When the perp was (pre-) "Staging" the scene,

you know when the perp was prying open the door and using the hammer with the other hand (and 'jiggling' the pry bar.)

(And then, didn't even walk into that room, just walked off.)

The intent, was not
to go into the room.

The intent,
was to
LEAVE
(pry)
MARKS

for the police to find.

IMO, respectfully, this is all highly inflammatory. Unlike TV shows, you really can't zoom in on a grainy eyeball and suddenly have a clearer image. An un-pixelated image? Sorry, but it seems to me that you are practically painting a picture here, and that is dangerous. I don't mean that you are doing it intentionally. Can you please post the exact original SS that you took the latest eye pictures from?

JMO

I wasnt. :) actually I don't think it can be that clear which was my point if you read the whole conversation. I think if LE could clear it up there would be an arrest. Since there isn't. ....and the one most think that is, is not who I think that is. I agree that people are seeing who they want to see.

IMO, respectfully, this is all highly inflammatory. Unlike TV shows, you really can't zoom in on a grainy eyeball and suddenly have a clearer image. An un-pixelated image? Sorry, but it seems to me that you are practically painting a picture here, and that is dangerous. I don't mean that you are doing it intentionally. Can you please post the exact original SS that you took the latest eye pictures from?

JMO

You quoted MrsPCs post #622 from page 42 - she says right there, and in your post#880 quote - that eye is from the MPD video at the :28 mark. There are 4 or 5 frames per second which can be seen individually watching the video in HTML5. ?? Is that what you wanted to know?

I wasnt. :) actually I don't think it can be that clear which was my point if you read the whole conversation. I think if LE could clear it up there would be an arrest. Since there isn't. ....and the one most think that is, is not who I think that is. I agree that people are seeing who they want to see.

I'm quoting myself because it's 2:30 am and I'm only up on flood watch. Lol. I mean it can't be cleared up enough for LE to make an arrest. Not that it could not be cleared up period. Now there are two posts I bungled. :)

Let's play a game. Clue, if you will indulge me? Just the profile I your opinion. Try not to refer to others or compare notes. Just your theory's core and suspect basics. As follows:

White male.
Mid 30 to early 40s.
Premeditated
lives in or close to midlothian.
Known to victim, not necessarily to us.
History of acting out.
Motive / anger over failed or unrequited romance.

This is mine. Looking forward to reading all of yours. Afterwards, comparing notes may be interesting.

OK..my wild guesses are:

White female
quiet, not a talkative person
long time video game player
likes Whataburger meals
a night owl and/or works early morning job
currently works/worked with animals, or outside at one time
has mild, or undiagnosed, ADD and/or autism
premeditated murder
Killer was recognizable by MB
Killer was angry about someone's imagined, or real romance

Thanks for the picks Moonchild!!! WOW!! It does look like some type of plastic. Reminds me of those plastic rolls you get when you are about to start a painting project to cover the floor. I wonder if the perp was planning on using it to protect himself/herself from flying glass when they broke the windows? Just a thought.

I copy & pasted the photo of the (right) EYE, into my "Irfanview" photo imager. I then 'enlarged' it. (+), and I was able to see it better. (I think it may be a "female".) And looking at it further, I was looking at the 'outline' around the eye.(Is that person possibly wearing "eyeliner" and "mascara" ? Because, when you enlarge the photo, it sort of looks like "eyeliner" MIGHT be there. And the eyelashes look like they MIGHT possibly be somewhat long, maybe mascara.) (But, I cannot tell if that is just how it looks, or if that IS the case.) In regard to eye color, I also see "blue or green" hue. (If the color has not been changed in some way, during the process of getting a close view of that eye-shot), then wouldn't that mean then: the eye might be, "blue or green". (In that photo) The shape of the eye looks to me to possibly be: almond-shaped (like a "cat's-eye") i.e.: an eye that belongs to: a "female".

Yes, I did see eyelashes too. MrsPC - thicker (like mascara actually.) but you know on these blow-ups, everything is way distorted.

Yes, I did see eyelashes too. MrsPC - thicker (like mascara actually.) but you know on these blow-ups, everything is way distorted.

I thought I saw almond shaped eyes with darkness around the eyelids; some type of make up, perhaps. I also wondered if the eyes are light brown.

You quoted MrsPCs post #622 from page 42 - she says right there, and in your post#880 quote - that eye is from the MPD video at the :28 mark. There are 4 or 5 frames per second which can be seen individually watching the video in HTML5. ?? Is that what you wanted to know?

Thanks, but I didn't plan on reinventing the wheel... I figured she might have a working copy. My iPhone is pushed to the limit as it is here, lol. (Oddly, my iPhone 6 screen gets hot to the touch sometimes, and it only happens when I'm focused too long on WS web version. Anyone else?)

Tonight I am clueless. I sure wish we would see some movement in this case, like an arrest would be nice!!! I know LE is working hard to solve it, and just waiting on their next move.

Tonight I have no perp, no motive, nothing...mind just is blank...
:abduction:

My guess MB in Red and Suspect in Yellow ... parked in back, unable to see from street, even if someone happen to drive around back they wouldnt know there was an issue. I not sure where Suspect would park just my opinion of area.
attachment.php

This makes sense but I'm still having trouble wrapping my head around something. If it's been discussed ad nauseam I apologize, I somehow totally missed it.

Per the MPD press release, MB's truck was seen on camera entering the church parking lot. So how did SP get a car in there without being seen? There are street lights, right? Could they get by the camera unnoticed with headlights cut off even with the street lights?

Is there another entrance to the parking lot that I'm missing?

Actually, the post has me thinking that the image of MB entering the lot may not be clear, but they knew what she drove, the timing and the fact that her truck never left, etc - enough to know it was MB entering. The exact same camera could have also captured another vehicle entering & leaving the lot, but without the knowledge to firmly ID it. And if this is the case very likely they would also know when the early camper arrived too

Let's play a game. Clue, if you will indulge me? Just the profile I your opinion. Try not to refer to others or compare notes. Just your theory's core and suspect basics. As follows:

White male.
Mid 30 to early 40s.
Premeditated
Known to victim, not necessarily to us.
History of acting out.

This is mine. Looking forward to reading all of yours. Afterwards, comparing notes may be interesting.

- Two or three involved.
- White Male and 1 or 2 Females
- Early 30's to Early 50s.
- Premeditated

- Related to LE by birth or marriage
- Lives close to church and or close to MB.

- Not named in SW
- Known to victim or close to some one who knew MB, not

- History of controlling relationships
- Motive - no clue!

This person can't even "Stage the scene", right.

Not to mention,
they got CAUGHT on surveillance camera video,
"Staging" the scene.

Obviously, this person is not smart. (They just think they are.)

`````
Yeah, I believe they will be CAUGHT.

At this time with current info:
Acted alone
White male.

35 to 45
Premeditated
Known to victim, not necessarily to us, but someone has called in a tip about the perp
ties to Emergency Services, LE, FF, EMT, vol or paid, current or x

As of now, and just for the hell of it, my guess is:

2 females - one scorned, the other possibly paid to do this for/with her friend.
Not named in warrant.
Live near to the church, near enough for getaway to be a few minutes.
Close LE connection, close enough to "borrow" police clothing.
Knew Missy through CG / Cowboy church / community.
Motive: Peed off because of an affair / attention.

I'm saying 2 females as I think Swatperp is female, but I also have my eye on their husbands and adult children.

*disclaimer: I've heard many theories and ideas about whodunnit, and at one time or another I've been convinced by them all. #flaky*

I just started reading this so forgive me if it's been asked...but has the husband been officially cleared yet? Alibi? Whereabouts confirmed?

That typically seems like the starting point, and something that should be looked at closely.

Also, to me the "police" tactical style gear to me isn't necessarily indicative of anything, you could probably buy something like that on Amazon.

Hopefully we will get some updates soon on this. It's horrifying to think someone acted out this vicious murder inside a church.

Does anyone know if Church members repaired the damage or if they had to hire outside professionals?

Google Murderpedia....you will find hundreds upon hundreds of female murderers and their crimes. Some of the crimes are so unspeakable, so unfathomable, horriffic......I had to stop.

Sure, and no one said that females do not commit murder, nor that they aren't capable of doing it in horrific ways.

But it's undeniable that females are much LESS LIKELY to be the perpetrators of a homicide than men are. Just about 90 percent of all murders that are committed were done by men.

Or put another way - for every female murderer, there are NINE male murderers.

Sure, and no one said that females do not commit murder, nor that they aren't capable of doing it in horrific ways.

But it's undeniable that females are much LESS LIKELY to be the perpetrators of a homicide than men are. Just about 90 percent of all murders that are committed were done by men.

Or put another way - for every female murderer, there are NINE male murderers.

People are also less likely to commit murder when wearing swat gear or being in a church...but, there you go, swat gear and a church.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd