GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #2

The search warrant specified "neurontin".
Neurontin can only be obtained by a prescription and is a brand-name medicine. Gabapentin is the generic version of Neurontin and also only a prescription. I would guess street lingo for the gabapentin is "GABA".

Narcs like to play people off against each other and this is a perfect example. Divide and conquer, fostering rivalry for the child's affections. The phrase he used served 2 purposes - belittling TT's role in FT's life and fostering enmity between the MIL and TT. Read TT's live journal where she says "you warned me about her... the things she said terrified me (words to that effect)

SW never wanted kids. TT's journal talks about this.
FT was a tool to create pain and gave him a hold over TT. (these sickos get off on causing pain, keeping control, that's how 'malignant narcissists' are)
Narcs see people as things to be controlled as "sources of supply" = the jargon.

This is the most sickening case I have ever seen to illustrate this. I've read about it but never "seen" it exemplified in real life so blatantly.

I wholeheartedly agree. And in one of the cruelest twists I have seen thus far, I believe, he is keeping the location of Tricia's head secret in order (in his mind) to still maintain "control" over her family, and her, even in death.

If that text about taking a pill to get through the poly was not reported, the GF should absolutely be facing charges. There is no excuse whatsoever if she didn't. Any innocent, normal person would respond like someone said above, such as, what are you talking about? why would I have to worry?
The family does not have any say whether that should be investigated or not only sentencing or plea bargaining input.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/tricia-todd-memorial-service-set-for-slain-mom-in-/nrbZQ/
Tricia Todd: Memorial service set for slain mom in Stuart
5:22 p.m. Monday, June 6, 2016
A memorial service for slain Hobe Sound mother Tricia Todd is planned for Tuesday evening in Stuart.
The service is scheduled for 7 p.m. at Christ Fellowship of Stuart, according to a Facebook posting by a family friend.
They are working on live streaming it and definitely plan to upload video after if live doesn't work according to the family posting in the fb group.

No comment on that one but that threat after his mugshot posted on Facebook sounds interesting.

My heart just completely breaks for all of Tricia Todd's family for sure. That said, it breaks just as much for his family. They too are victims in this selfish, heinous crime that SW committed. Being a mother I just don't think I could cope with the fact that one of my adult children did something this horrible to another human being. His mother needs prayers:0(

I've been meaning to post here for some time but have been traveling.. and away. I think this is one of the saddest cases ever here.. Mainly because of her journal entries and similarities to other cases which paused cause for concern and judgement (myself included.) WHEN reality was that someone did this to her. Someone she probably trusted at some point and the father of her child. He is the Monster of the century and doesn't deserve to commit suicide. Tricia's family has been so humble and forgiving and I wish I shared their kind spirit. I don't. I think he should suffer and justice needs to hold him accountable in the most severe way possible. This is such a sad, close to home case... RIP Tricia. I am sorry for ever doubting you..

Who is Steven Williams, the man who confessed to killing a Hobe Sound mom?

Martin County Sheriff Lt. Michael Dougherty has been working on the case since the beginning.

He said Tricia Todd's ex-husband, Steven Williams, was cooperating and willing to help, when they first talked.

"He even donated to her (Facebook page, Search for Tricia Todd) to try and show he didn't have anything to do with it," said Dougherty.

[...]

"The stories started off when he actually acknowledged she had died in his presence that she overdosed. Then he went into she didn't overdose, she overdosed because she wanted to get back at him, which didn't make any real sense," said Dougherty.

http://m.wpbf.com/news/who-is-steve...-allegedly-murdered-a-hobe-sound-mom/39942568

Whoa..just found out today her body was found and her husband was the killer. <mod snip> but all this speculation could of been put to rest by seeing her ex-husbands mug. Guy has no life in his eyes at all.

Who is Steven Williams, the man who confessed to killing a Hobe Sound mom?

Martin County Sheriff Lt. Michael Dougherty has been working on the case since the beginning.

He said Tricia Todd's ex-husband, Steven Williams, was cooperating and willing to help, when they first talked.

"He even donated to her (Facebook page, Search for Tricia Todd) to try and show he didn't have anything to do with it," said Dougherty.

[...]

"The stories started off when he actually acknowledged she had died in his presence that she overdosed. Then he went into she didn't overdose, she overdosed because she wanted to get back at him, which didn't make any real sense," said Dougherty.

http://m.wpbf.com/news/who-is-steve...-allegedly-murdered-a-hobe-sound-mom/39942568

Of *course* he blamed Tricia's death on Tricia initially. Of course he did. :mad:

There hasn't been an official identification yet, just a presumptive one.
I can't find an official announcement based on forensic evidence but LE in this case has been different than other cases. They've said they found parts of her body, found her teeth, found the tools used to dismember her, Steven killed her. Family has had a memorial service. I just hate for her thread to take up vip space on the missing thread that could be occupied by an unsolved missing case.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Scary he was stationed at Seymour Johnson. My husband retired from that base in 2011? Who has custody and is raising the daughter?

newbie poster

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back