TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at Green Man walking forward, I think he has a right knee injury to the ACL or even maybe recent surgery on that knee and by recent I would say this is about 8 weeks post surgery. It doesn't look like he can straighten it out all the way. Anyone with recent knee surgery?

Anyone been skiing perhaps ....?

My intermediate contact is not wanting to get involved. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to deliver on that offer. :shame:

Thanks for trying! I don't blame your intermediate contact. I wouldn't involve myself in that capacity either.

Do any of you Super Sleuths who looked at BB's Facebook remember seeing how he chronicled last year's fishing trip? He's said it was an annual trip. Thanks!

I don't think he did. In March he mentioned he was planning a bucket list fishing trip IIRC - maybe said something about [yearly fishing trip last 5 years] in the same post.

If I found out something nefarious regarding guns, the first person I would go to would be my husband. We would contact the police together and my husband would know every detail of what I knew. JMO

I agree. But,in this particular case. IDK...jmo

Hi everyone! :)

I've been out of the country visiting family in Germany for the past two weeks. Has ANYTHING happened during the time I was away? I'm really surprised that I see so many of the same questions that were being asked before I left. Can anyone provide a short synopsis of anything major that happened in the last couple of weeks?

TIA! Glad to be back on WS but I sure enjoyed having some time away from Missy's case. It's been weighing heavily....

View attachment 96896
I think I found the item SP carried out of the room in left hand. Could it be part of/cover of interior surveillance camera? (Sorry about the picture, but it is the best I could do, in finding a similar sized item that was correct shape, purpose and location.) Perhaps some of our more high tec, high resolution WS'ers can find & post a better shot. (Batbrat, Nin....IQ pal needs assistance on table #9?:crossfingers::crossfingers:)
btw, the one in the photo I posted is from a gun shop "set"....isn't that weird???

Ding ding ding! [emoji859][emoji859][emoji859]
I will use my Adobe suite tomorrow to try to enhance this further if you would like, but I think this is JUST FINE.
[emoji471]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are genius! THIS is a great explanation! :loveyou:

Do any of you Super Sleuths who looked at BB's Facebook remember seeing how he chronicled last year's fishing trip? He's said it was an annual trip. Thanks!

Somewhere he also said that the trip was a bucket list trip.

I didn't know bucket list stuff happened annually?

Has anyone seen any pictures of Missy wearing a fitbit?

Just thinking that if the murder truly wasn't caught on tape and it was hard to see defensive wounds with SP's costume, they could check her fitbit data to see if she had an activity peak and it would show the exact time. That is assuming she fought for any significant time. I am not sure how it rounds to an "active minute." Of course the lack of a peak could be some more evidence that the ambush theory is correct.

I was thinking about my fitbit while I was jogging last night and how it basically records and documents, and then of course I thought about poor Missy and if she had one.

Does anyone have a paid membership to the archives or has anyone checked to see if they are there?
Yes, wondered about that myself. Why have the two 911 calls never been released ? ETA is there possibly some mention of the way MB's body was found ? And LE wants to keep that info out of the loop ? Because it gives insight into the killer ? jmo

Wait, what did I miss ? :confused:

The red rectangle to the right of the picture of Missy, shows another gym member with FIRE on his/her back. There has been some rumors and speculation involving the fire department. I haven't seen any direct links or evidence, but I don't go to those facebook sites.

Someone said the pic looked like a male until you zoom in and they think it is a female. I'm assuming they think it looks like SP. Maybe someone else will answer who has more insight than me!

The suspect wore SWAT tactical gear, including a black vest with the word “POLICE” on it, and carried a tool used by police to break glass.

http://sandrarose.com/2016/04/police-comb-missy-bevers-social-media-for-clues-in-her-murder/
Sorry if this object has already been confirmed to be something.

If there is still a chance it is plastic wrap of some sort then I think one possible reason to take that or bring that would be to wrap it around the victims head to suffocate them. Ive seen or heard about other murders where the victims head was wrapped tightly with plastic wrap.

Sorry if discussed before or if its already been determined what object was in the left hand.

Just reading back and trying to understand this case.

..working out

Marker 1:10
attachment.php

-Nin

Wait, what did I miss ? :confused:

Here you go.

I've read MSM regarding ECSD employees but has anyone found any further case/court findings? One of the arrests was way back like November I think. Maybe court was coming up and they thought or knew MB was part of how they got caught?

I do find all the races and gym connections eye opening.
Add steroids in also. I have previously stated n eaier posts about steroids are widely used in the gym/bodybuilding world. The "cop bust" had the illegal guns and steroids.......

Such a tough case.

I keep flip flopping to either a random perp or someone she may have known.

The thing that makes me lean towards a random perp looking to just rob whatever he could is if it would have been someone purposely going after her then wouldnt the perp know her car wasnt there and wouldn't the perp want to just wait and abush her when she arrives.
Seems perp would have waited to where she would park and attack her before she even got inside.
Or perp would have known her car wasn't there and maybe would have not even went in till she got there. Why risk alarms or other things if her car wasn't even there. Assuming if he knew her he would know her car.

The fact the perp arrived at the church and was walking around before she even got there just has me thinking it could have been a random perp and when she arrived he felt trapped and felt he had to kill her to get away.

I suppose he could have known her and wanted to get inside before she got there and if he knew the room she worked out in then maybe he planned to get there early and ambush her inside. So I suppose it doesn't help lean us one way or the other that he got there first.

The things that make me lean to him knowing her is all the crazy swat gear. Seems a normal random perp would not dress like that and that seems extreme for any random perp. A random burglar would maybe have a ski mask and weapon or something. The gear the person had on was really bizarre and kind of makes me lean to someone that knew her. To protect him or herself when attacking her.

This case is very strange and thanks to everyone who have shared some good posts here. Its been interesting to read everyones ideas about the case.

I don't think he did. In March he mentioned he was planning a bucket list fishing trip IIRC - maybe said something about [yearly fishing trip last 5 years] in the same post.

His comment about the "Bucket List" fishing trip has nagged at me. I consider anything on a "Bucket List" to be something you haven't done yet but want to do before you die. My interpretation is that the fishing trip was held every year, not that he went on the fishing trip. Maybe I missed something but has anyone found if he took this trip every year? If he did, why was it a "bucket list" trip?

Totally agree Bootsctr... and as was reported on the Today Show, MPD and other undercover were at the Prayer Service watching peoples gait. The whole Suspect returns to crime scene thing comes to mind. Can you imagine if they had not brought a K9 in? or worse yet if they had not and an explosive was in there! According to a Local WS Member - lots have posted here but no VI, but other K9 were there and trained in weapons. I am unsure if the Local k9 (s) were used or not, also as haven't seen any MSM reporting that. jmho

The undercover agents were at the prayer service to observe the congregation's gait. I guess that's a quick and efficient way to rule out any church member's direct involvement. Because so early in the investigation, all scenarios were on the table. I wonder if the pastor requested everyone to attend. Like, telling the member who walks with a waddle, be sure to come tonight....

His comment about the "Bucket List" fishing trip has nagged at me. I consider anything on a "Bucket List" to be something you haven't done yet but want to do before you die. My interpretation is that the fishing trip was held every year, not that he went on the fishing trip. Maybe I missed something but has anyone found if he took this trip every year? If he did, why was it a "bucket list" trip?

I think he took an annual fishing trip, but this particular location was bucket list.

So many things about him seem odd, IMO, and why don't we know who accompanied him to MS? Can't believe names haven't slipped out.

And.....why haven't 911 tapes been released? Both 911 tapes from the tragedies in Orlando last week, have just been released. We are talking about different states, however.

IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members