TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand this SW was for creepy message but was there another SW for LinkedIn communication with CW?
RSBM for reference:

Sounds like it was sometime Thursday to Saturday that she received the message. Interesting that that was just around the time of bad cop Slaughter's arrest (Friday, April 15). And that LE stated that "We have reasonable grounds to believe that the killer, who is still at large and poses an immediate danger to other human beings, communicated with the Decedent in this manner in that time period."

SteveS said:
No. "Sealing of an affidavit" is not the same as sealing a SW. There would be nothing to prevent us from already knowing if additional SWs have been issued/executed, and for what purpose. If there were any that exist, of course.

Respectfully BBM. Respectfully I disagree.

"Respectfully" you are wrong. As I already explained, "affidavit" and "search warrant" are two separate things. A SW itself may not be kept secret. An affidavit (which would be used as background justification for a SW and recited within it) may be kept secret for a period of time, per 18.011. If any other SW exists, we would have the ability to know of it and access to read it (absent any 18.011 portion, if any such portion existed).

I'll jump off your post if I may. I'm not at a loss...I hadn't seen that comment
but its just more passive aggressive comments from BB's side of the family along with RB's grinning at the shirtgate presser to Missy's MIL's
comments about Missy's communications...none of those comments are attractive. Or loving towards Missy.

Someone way earlier made a post about how grieved BB and his family were at losing Missy and I remember thinking
'I'm not feeling the love'. At all.

They were having problems and Missy was trying - per BB - to make it work. She had 3 reasons to. Their daughters.
I think its really better they stay mum because I don't think their words are coming across like they think they are..

I will say (somewhat) in defense of BB, the thought crossed my mind early on how BB seemed emotionally confused to me and I wondered why.
He was having health problems, Missy was literally thriving. She felt good about herself, was popular, and had many friends and social acquaintances...
they had been having problems so maybe BB was a little jealous. Maybe he felt left out, slighted or forgotten and then add to that
shock when Missy was murdered...and then those text messages. And maybe some anger because his s-mother said he had warned her to
be careful. What a a plethora of mixed emotions he must have been going through.
I was expecting him to show grief at her loss. He was dealing with a lot more emotions than just grief..IMO.

astute and perceptive. His parents may have held resentment towards her. Not sure why they said passive-aggressive things about a deceased woman. :( That always bothered me.

east2west, thank you for asking. But my theory is on ice because it would not be appropriate and I'd be violating some basic rules here that I believe are in place for good reason. It's not original, but I think I can say this much: Murder for hire by someone close to her. IMO MOO 🐄 MOO.

My theory is similiar and I cannot discuss my list of suspects either.

I remember BB saying Missy's mom was staying with him at the family home. Something about how it took the three of them to do the work Missy did with the children. Does someone have a link to that story? tia eta I think crock pot meals are a wonderful answer for a busy family's supper. Delicious and nutritious. I use mine all the time. I guess MT thought it was less than adequate. idk.

Anyone know if MT is old fashioned or believes women should not work or be independent?

Last question. I promise. Motive?

Again, not an original idea, but essentially money. Money, freedom and perhaps a little revenge too. The person responsible was living in an echo chamber and convinced themselves that this would be an acceptable solution to all the problems. They wouldn't be able to kill her themselves, that would be too horrible. So they hired someone. I know... With what money? I don't know, might have been a non-monetary payment or promise or future payment.

O/T but there's a new show coming soon on Discover ID channel I believe, called 6 Degrees of Separation, something like that. They'll probably re-tell the same sensational stories we've all heard before but just from this new perspective. With that in mind, how many degrees of separation do you think MB's killer is from her? I'm thinking two.

Thank you. I am adding the phrase "bucket list" to the list of odd word choices along with game, role-playing and opportunity, all of them used by BB when speaking to the media. No one ever heard of a "bucket list" until the movie came out and the term has now become a part of the American lexicon. Everyone knows it implies the imminent death of the person completing his bucket list, and excuse-making otherwise is just that, excuses.

FWIW I hear the term "bucket list" all the time being used by healthy individuals.

Huge coincidence, receiving that "creepy message", and that cop's arrest. jmo
It's even more of a coincidence Slaughter arrest was Friday, April 15, and MB was murdered sunday/Monday April 18. Wonder how LE got on their tails and/or if MB played a part in it or if they thought she did. Jones is pretty short and stocky it appears IMO.

Could this be why BB was concerned about her safety? Was he aware she was involved in turning in dirty cops IF she did?

I guess meal prep is only the domain of the (working) wife and crockpot meals are unacceptable. A lot of passive aggressive sexist thinking at work here IMHO

Anyone know if MT is old fashioned or believes women should not work or be independent?

MT opinion doesn't matter, many people use a crock pot instead of the oven during the summer months, even if the ac is on, whether you work or not.:moo:

More MIL comments knocking MB ..."Tucker's letter seems to address the recent alleged revelations about the Bevers's marriage, reading, "I assume you were jumping up and down when the news [broke] about her life [being] not as perfect as a lot of people thought. Well, let me tell you a little secret you may not comprehend. No, she wasn't perfect and she never claimed to be. "But, the secret is, there is something called 'agape' love. Meaning, there really is a love you have, that no matter what you have done in the past or present, you still love them! "

So, MIL's letter to MB murderer stating let me tell you a secret- MB not perfect as a lot of people thought. Red flag! And MB did "things" in past and present but is still loved. Red Flag!

Who knocks a dead woman?! Lots of bitterness here. Red flags!!!!
MT is who played matchmaker and orginally introduced BB and MB per MSM. Did she feel responsible for what she perceived as MB treating BB badly and decide to take care of it?

I didn't search social media in early days of case. Does anyone know if there were connections between MB, MT, CT, or BB to any of the busted dirty cops?

I guess meal prep is only the domain of the (working) wife and crockpot meals are unacceptable. A lot of passive aggressive sexist thinking at work here IMHO

I thought the same thing, Lupe. With a grown man and a 13 and 15 year old in the house, there is no reason meal duties couldn't be shared. Teenagers of both sexes need to be familiar with the stove. Or the crockpot.

IMO doesn't matter MT opinion, using a crock pot in the hot summer instead of a oven, makes sense, whether you work or not, easier clean up too.

ETA.. I can't believe the LE doesn't know?or do they? the sex of SWATPERP yet. I haven't a clue.

I thought the same thing, Lupe. With a grown man and a 13 and 15 year old in the house, there is no reason meal duties couldn't be shared. Teenagers of both sexes need to be familiar with the stove. Or the crockpot.

Sometimes silence is really the best option if that's the only thing you can think to say about a loved one who's been gone maybe a week? SMH

MT opinion doesn't matter, many people use a crock pot instead of the oven during the summer months, even if the ac is on, whether you work or not.:moo:

Just trying to understand her comments. I have zero issue with crock pots! :)

I have never seen this picture before. Its not a truck which is what they said MB was driving. What/Who is this vehicle belong to?
This looks like crime scene investigator tools to me. I don't see workout equipment nor church equipment.

Just trying to understand her comments. I have zero issue with crock pots! :)

ITA. There's the same amount of planning, shopping, chopping and prep work with a crock pot meal -- it's simply a matter of WHEN you do it!

ITA. There's the same amount of planning, shopping, chopping and prep work with a crock pot meal -- it's simply a matter of WHEN you do it!

So, why did MT mention it? Her comments and letters said lots of odd things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member