NY NY - Colin Gillis, 18, Tupper Lake, 11 March 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the information.

Personally, I find it very significant that the person who saw Colin last has legal troubles. I know we can't just form conclusions, but it certainly raises some eyebrows.

:bump:

Marching Forth - today is Colin's 22nd Birthday...there is nothing happy about these past 3 birthdays for Colin's family & friends.

:balloons:

One week from today Colin will be missing (yet) another year, that's 4 long years since Colin seemingly vanished into the thin cold night air!

:candle:

Where is Colin Gillis???

Someone must know...& Colin's family deserves peace.

:peace:

Someone please do the right thing :please:

Bring Colin home!

Thinking of anyone out there missing Colin, today & every day!

:rose:

Thinking of Colin.

I wish there was more we could do, something more to go on. Frustrating!

The Gillis family is on my mind often ... especially this time of year. I feel I have nothing meaningful to contribute to this thread at this point. Unless new info comes to light I'm afraid I've obsessed every little detail a bit too much. I'm still checking in from time to time and doing Google searches to see if anything new pops up. Thank you Andalso for posting that video by Colin's brother ... I hadn't seen it. It really helps to hear directly from the family (as difficult as it must be for them)!

4 years have gone by.
Colin is gone.
We have wondered, why, for far too long!

Waiting for the wilderness to relay its secrets
Path in the forest, please guide us to answers.

Where has he gone? Where can we find him?
What has happened to that smile, now broken?

The answers are there, but they are being held
By folks whose hearts are as evil as hell.

I have been thinking of Colin a lot. I have sleuthed and thought and wondered and cared and tried to help. I can not even imagine what the family has had to endure through the years. I wish so much for them to have answers. I have always believed foul play was at hand here and I have always believed that there are individuals who have clues or answers to what happened to Colin. I hope someone gains a conscience and sheds some light on what really happened that night.

Prayers for Colin and his family.

This is all just my opinion. (which I am sure you all have figured out by now, since i basically have been saying the same thing for 4 years).

And yet another bump for Colin.
What happened to Colin?

Bumping for Colin. Wish we could bring him home to his family...

Where was the party?

So JA was the passenger in the vehicle driven by AT, the vehicle that 'stopped twice to ask Colin if he wanted a ride', (insert my skepticism about that story here.)
AT was driving to drop JA at his home, in the town of Piercefield, which looks to be approx. 6 minutes away from Paskungameh Rd, where the party was. I do not know JA's actual address, but I did sleuth on my own trying to find it.

:thinking: :shush:

Didn't find his address. But, whilst searching, I found that there is a person with the same last name as JA that lives on Paskungameh Rd. I have no idea of knowing if this is the residence where the party was, but could it perhaps be a relative of JA's. And, does that have anything to do with this puzzle. No clue. Just wondering' and just sayin'.....

MOO

AT is one of the last people to see Colin.

AT had a child with BN.

BN was at the party the night Colin went missing, she mentioned about the fighting on her FB.

From FB sleuthing, BN has a close relative in LE

http://www.adirondackdailyenterpris...tail/id/543457/Chief-Nason-set-to-retire.html

Just thought I would share that with you all.

I spent all last night pouring over this entire thread for hours. I just got verified to post on web sleuths, yay! Both of these pieces of information are crucial, in my opinion. It makes sense that the last name COULD be related to the party house. It's a jump, but it's a possibility. BN's Facebook post talks about friends and FAMILY fighting. This is key to me. It would make sense why BN was referring to FAMILY and friends fighting...what family would be at the party house? She's not related to AT or JA...I know she has a child with AT, but if you look at her timeline, she only would have been about 2 months pregnant at the time of the party. Therefore, I'm assuming the family she is referring to is her father. Is it possible that her father came to the party to shut it down? Hmmm.

Andalso, I have really appreciated your unique views on this case. I'm wondering if LE are investigating these scenarios that you are alluding to. I'm assuming they are, but we don't know because it's protected information at the moment. Although...unfortunately, it may be BECAUSE LE knows these things that Colin still isn't home... :(

I spent all last night pouring over this entire thread for hours. I just got verified to post on web sleuths, yay! Both of these pieces of information are crucial, in my opinion. It makes sense that the last name COULD be related to the party house. It's a jump, but it's a possibility. BN's Facebook post talks about friends and FAMILY fighting. This is key to me. It would make sense why BN was referring to FAMILY and friends fighting...what family would be at the party house? She's not related to AT or JA...I know she has a child with AT, but if you look at her timeline, she only would have been about 2 months pregnant at the time of the party. Therefore, I'm assuming the family she is referring to is her father. Is it possible that her father came to the party to shut it down? Hmmm.

And also, I have really appreciated your unique views on this case. I'm wondering if LE are investigating these scenarios that you are alluding to. I'm assuming they are, but we don't know because it's protected information at the moment. Although...unfortunately, it may be BECAUSE LE knows these things that Colin still isn't home... :(

:welcome4: I appreciate your thoughts and ideas. We are all so frustrated by this case and want to bring Colin home. I just hope LE hasn't filed it away and stopped pursuing leads.

Thanks for the welcome, travelbug! This is an incredibly frustrating case. I started on page one thinking, "Ok, it's 48 pages...it HAS to be solved by the end"...nope. I can't believe it. Colin deserves to be brought home to his family. Proud to be team Colin!

Andalso, I have really appreciated your unique views on this case. I'm wondering if LE are investigating these scenarios that you are alluding to. I'm assuming they are, but we don't know because it's protected information at the moment. Although...unfortunately, it may be BECAUSE LE knows these things that Colin still isn't home... :(

Thank you for your post eekasaur and thank you for taking to time to read through this thread being here for Colin. It is past time to solve this case!!

Where are you Colin! We want justice for you!

Bumping for Colin.

Still hoping for answers and for justice!

Colin Gillis went to a party in his hometown and never came home and has never been seen again. In my opinion, all signs point to foul play. His drivers license and a pipe were found not far from where he was last seen. Apparently there was a fight at the party, we don't know much more.

He did not vanish, I am sure of that...so where is Colin? What happened to him? There are people who saw him on the road, even those admittedly who spoke to him. What do those people know? Were they involved in the fight or the disappearance?

I feel the license and the pipe found on a side road near where he was last seen are clues, but what do they tell us?

http://www.adirondackdailyenterprise.com/page/content.detail/id/563076.html
"We're just looking to keep it in the public's attention," state police Investigator Jeremy Viele said Wednesday when asked why his agency issued a press release now about the ongoing investigation. "There's been numerous rumors, but none of them have been proven true."

Colin's family deserves answers and Colin deserves justice.
Feel free to jump into the thread with your thoughts. Any and all help welcome!

ok....I need to add a thought regarding AT's story. (side note: AT was just recently released from jail, charges unrelated to this case)

***Changed quote to Initials by me in the following article from 2012***

http://z10.invisionfree.com/usedtobedoe/ar/t69962.htm

Teenager AT was driving his cousin, JA, home to Piercefield that evening when they spotted Colin leaving Paskungameh Road on foot about 1:30a.m. where he had been at a party. They stopped and asked him if he wanted a ride and he declined, noting he was waiting for a friend to pick him up. AT stopped again on his trip back to Tupper Lake, encouraging Colin to get in the truck, but he again reportedly declined the offer. That time Colin was near the headquarters of Bruce Richards Logging, heading west.

Who was the friend Colin was supposedly waiting for? It's a very small town so would Colin say "friend" or he would he use the name of the friend to AT and JA? IMO, since its an 'everybody knows everybody kind of place', it would make sense to me that Colin would use a name rather then just say 'friend'. JA was also in the car, it seems at least one of them would know the friend that Colin was waiting for, therefore I think he would refer to the friend by their name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419