Germany - Shooting at Munich shopping centre, 22 July 2016

Is this just a bunch of people , around the world, who happen to have machine guns, and see what is going on, and decide ahhhhh why not-- or are they seperate that are just culminating?

Not sure if they had machine guns. Shots that are heard, were all separate. Woman saying: we heard three shots. And similar testimonies.

The children were sitting to eat. They can't run.'

Loretta said she had been in the bathroom at the same time as the shooter, with her eight-year-old son. She said the man yelled: 'Allahu Akbar!'

In another video on social media a man can be heard yelling at suspect in the car park that he is a 'w*****' and an '*advertiser censored******e.' And he yelled: 'Put your gun down.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-way-shots-fired-shopping-centre-Munich.html

God da#n it God da#n it God da#n it God da#n it God da#n it

I am so confident as a group we are collectivily exhasted. Woke up - did some checking in with Miami, decided I am headphoning, with my joyous gay disco, clean, During that I pondered checking in to what is going on.

I did not allow myself. I just broke down and checked in. Truly, you guys have no clue , starting to tear, how much you help. Noone wants to talk about anything that is going around.

It infurates me. Totally. They are running around Pokeman ing. They are young --they have no clue where all this is going- and it aint good. They want to make babies - normal - but clueless

I ok, now i need to get caught up. Do I walk around like pertified I am gonna get shot no I do not. But for the last month, (never happened before) it is like avoidance behavor, in terms of checking in.

I can tell you all the headlines, everytime, in the last month, how your heart sinks. The voice singer (never heard of her ) the headline was Voice singer killed. Scrolled down, It is here where I live.

Next day, at that point, it was 30 killed in bar - awful, I scroll down and find out it is here in Orlando at a gay bar.

Then three days of across the globe of listening to bombs,automatic weapons blood.

Then Sterling, and cant remember Castillo .

Then it is Dallas.

Then a person running over 300 people

Then it is Baton Rouge.

Then it is North Miami

Now I am just doing this

Yes I need to go through this with you guys - again, but man it is getting , truly head spinning- what happened in the last 6 weeks?

Is this just out of control copy cats? Were a lot of these "planned before" what I mean did it just turn out to be like a bunch in a row planned - is it just like now is the time to terrosize the WORLD?

what is going on??

bbm In these cases no one hollered, "allah akbar" they are not the same. jmo

Off topic Warning just issued to Americans about imminent terrorist attack in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia avoid markets, restaurants and shopping malls.

"State Department has issued an urgent warning to Americans about a possible attack in the city of Jeddah in Saudi Arabia.

The US embassy in Riyadh has 'received reports of a potential, imminent threat against US citizens in areas of Jeddah frequented by Westerners, such as markets, restaurants and shopping malls, among others'.

The security message, published online and on Twitter, did not give further details but reiterated existing guidance for visitors to Saudi Arabia.

There are thought to be around 10,000 American expats working in Saudi Arabia, not including 5,000 US military personnel."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-threat-against-Americans-Saudis-Jeddah.html

behind 135 shots

they are at 9 dead maybe a shooter

Polizei München ‏@PolizeiMuenchen

We are verifying the possibility of one dead person being involved in the shooting, #München, #oez, #Schießerei

BBM

"verifying"

Mathieu von Rohr
‏@mathieuvonrohr
Deputy Head of Foreign Desk / Stv. Ressortleiter Ausland @DerSPIEGEL

Police has found a male body near #Munich shopping mall, is trying to confirm if it is the shooter. (spokesperson)

[video=twitter;756590644303396865]https://twitter.com/mathieuvonrohr/status/756590644303396865[/video]

• A witness who will only be identified as Lauretta told CNN her son was in a bathroom with a shooter at the McDonald's. "That's where he loaded his weapon," she said. "I hear like an alarm and boom, boom, boom... And he's still killing the children. The children were sitting to ear. They can't run." Lauretta said she heard the gunman say, "Allahu Akbar," or God is great. "I know this because I'm Muslim. I hear this and I only cry."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/europe/germany-munich-shooting/

bbm

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-crime-munich-idUSKCN1021YZ
Gunmen kill at least eight in Munich shopping mall, shooters on the run

Gunmen attacked a busy mall in the German city of Munich on Friday evening, killing at least eight people and sending shoppers running for their lives from what police said was a terrorist attack.

Authorities told the public to get off the streets as the city - Germany's third biggest - went into lockdown with transport halted and highways sealed off.

A police spokesman said three gunmen were on the run after the initial shooting subsided. The city was placed under a state of emergency as police hunted for them.

"We are telling the people of Munich there are shooters on the run who are dangerous," he said. "We are urging people to stay indoors."

Police said later that eight people had been killed and an undetermined number wounded. A ninth body had also been found and they were checking to see it was one of the gunmen
Two witnesses told n-tv television that they saw a man dressed as Santa Claus walking away from the scene of the shooting with a crowd of people. One said the man had blonde hair, was not carrying a weapon but had a suitcase.

Police spokeswoman said six people were killed and an undetermined number wounded. They were treating it as a terrorist incident.

Witnesses had seen shooting both inside the mall and on nearby streets, he said.

Munich's main railway station was also evacuated. BR television said police had also sealed off many highways north of Munich had been shut down and people were told to leave them.

:(

My Mum is 80, paralyzed and has difficulty speaking. I went across to her house this afternoon, she was watching the news and she managed to say "nobody injured today" I said "huh?" She meant no terror attacks, or mass shootings or LE officers being shot, stories on the news.

Almost Mum, almost. Sad, scary times

Isn't that the saddest commentary .............pathetic moo

“We believe there are three perpetrators,” a police spokesman told reporters earlier. “They are still at large.” He declined to provide details about the victims of what he said “looks like a terrorist attack.”

A message posted online in Arabic, apparently from an Islamic State account, said: “Nowhere is safe for all of you. You people have opened the doors of hell by declaring war on us.”

An elite German counterterrorist force was promptly dispatched to Munich to help deal with the situation.

An employee inside the mall, who would give only her first name, Sabiha, said she saw a gunman open fire outside her clothing store. The assailant — described as about 6-foot-1 and wearing a black shirt and “some kind of vest” — moved through the corridors before leaving the building, Sabiha told The Washington Post.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...67e6d8-502c-11e6-a422-83ab49ed5e6a_story.html

Mathieu von Rohr ‏@mathieuvonrohr

Yes, the man on this video doesn't sound like your average jihadi, says he's German. But I wouldn't dare to draw final conclusions from it.

BBM

Video he refers to is the one with a shooter on top of the parking lot.

It is a strange video indeed. The person who yells at the shooter speaks German with a Bavarian tongue ~ if you are not aware of that, you might think HE is foreign plus a perp, instead of the man with the softer voice - and the pistol.

Mathieu von Rohr ‏@mathieuvonrohr 30 sec.

Police found dead body around 1 km from shooting scene; seems to be the man from McDonald's video. Police sending robot to inspect the body.

BBM

At this point, does any of that matter?

Yes, it does matter.

There are connotations to allah akbar and how certain people that say allah akbar want to kill those that don't say allah akbar.

And ISIS is happy about this. So yes, it does matter. Greatly.

IMOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back