Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a map with info on where Catherine went missing and where she was found? Just wondering if she's near those same railroad tracks.

I don't think a map was ever published. Most info was in the Toledo Blade. Disappeared 9/12. Found in November in a farm field in Lenawee County, Just outside Blissfield MI. This is directly north of the area where Sierah was abducted. Probably less than a 30 minute drive.

Monroe County Sheriff Dale Malone did not give any other details, other than that the press conference will be held to discuss new information found in the case.

Watch live in the player above. MOBILE USERS: Watch the live stream here.
http://www.wtol.com/story/32511478/...-conference-about-chelsea-bruck-homicide-case

I don't want to go too far off topic here about Sierah but it sure seems to me this is far more than a coincidence they're digging up a barn today looking for another missing young woman & these other investigators in Chelsea's case schedule a presser for 11pm.

This might be completely crazy, but I keep thinking about all of the missing or murdered in Chillicothe.

There are quite a few young, blonde females that went missing from the KY, WV area too, all along interstates. PI Bill Warner in FL has been tracking it, and created a really cool map showing the abduction sites for around 15+ women. It's chilling. Lauren Spierer from IN is one of them. If this guy is a truck driver, that is a very real possibility.

This might be completely crazy, but I keep thinking about all of the missing or murdered in Chillicothe.

I need to read up on that! I know the TV show Vanishing Women is about that, but we dropped our cable. May have to see if it's on Hulu.

Chillicothe to Delta - not that far..

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-22 at 6.56.13 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-07-22 at 6.56.13 PM.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 617

I thought of that this afternoon, to the point that I Googled to see how far away Chillicothe is. Then I realized...he's a trucker (right?) who could probably have a regular route, perhaps through Chillicothe?
Lord knows how far reaching this case could turn out to be.

He didn't go to prison for the abduction - he went on drug charges out of Fulton County.

The abduction and felonious assault case out of Lucas County, Maumee Municipal was dropped. See attached.
That's what I thought I seen earlier. Disgusting.

One thing I always wonder about in cases like this....what about prostitutes who maybe weren't reported missing. :( They are often 'easy' targets and it's quite sad.

Where is it reported that he was a trucker? Not doubting it....I just haven't seen it in a link yet.

Where is it reported that he was a trucker? Not doubting it....I just haven't seen it in a link yet.

One man trucking operation ... No real elaboration from any source on exactly what kind of trucking he does. Seems like it might be the small "contractor" type work ... He does not appear to work for a major carrier, he has an LLC called "FES Transportation" ...

one_truck_one_Driver.JPG

One man trucking operation ... No real elaboration from any source on exactly what kind of trucking he does. Seems like it might be the small "contractor" type work ... He does not appear to work for a major carrier, he has an LLC called "FES Transportation" ...

View attachment 98667

What kind of lisense is needed for a tow truck? If he fixes motorcyes, maybe he works on cars, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173