Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes..its 9PM here. I'm wondering if they feel the need to because everyone is talking about the 2 being related but then I remember LE saying they got the OK to expedite everything as far as evidence. Another fear come to pass if true...that they are going to be finding other poor women too at that freaks house. I pray it is not so

Likely entered his dna into the FBI VICAP's database CODIS, imo.. Probably lit up like a Christmas tree when they entered his dna. Due to his age when arrested the 2nd time for virtually the same crime and MO, it wouldn't surprise me if his unknown victims were many. jmo

Sorry for asking again, but does anyone have a link to where the presser will be shown live online at 11?

Likely entered his dna into the FBI VICAP's database CODIS, imo.. Probably lit up like a Christmas tree when they entered his dna. Due to his age when arrested the 2nd time for virtually the same crime and MO, it wouldn't surprise me if his unknown victims were many. jmo

Also wouldn't surprise me if someone savvy at either the county, state, or federal level noticed that there were parts of this case that fit a pattern ...

Oh No...DFP is saying the presser is to announce "new developments"

https://www.facebook.com/detroitfreepress/?fref=nf

I mean, MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT can't be the standard "we aren't sure if anything is related, we can't tell you anything, we are still investigating", right? Its a MAJOR announcement, they say. I hope it really is. For Chelsea. Although that will be very bittersweet, as it will likely leave sweet Sierah's case more grim. I'm OVERLY annoyed that scary, creepy, violent criminals are put back out into our neighborhoods over and over and over again. We lose multiple lives before anyone takes it half seriously. How is someone that has previously abducted a woman in a violent way not even on anyone's radar? Like forever!

Wow! IMO Either a huge coincidence or they are both connected. I'll be watching local news tonight!

If connected, thinking this guy's DNA or fingerprints matched evidence taken in Chelsea's case or he was keeping trophies at home. Wow just wow.

I am thinking they probably found something at his home/farm. His prints would already be on file from his previous arrest/incarceration.

I don't know anything about Chelsea's case so I'm off to read now.

I'm sorry that it seems many of us were right to assume there would be other previous victims.

With his previous abduction case did this creep serve jail time? If not, I wonder why?

3 years for running a girl off the road, bashing her in the head, threatening her, and handcuffing her in his truck. Someone tell me how this is justice? :(

I'm so sick over this. It feels like it is in my back yard. I can't imagine how Sierah's friends and family are feeling. I've said it before, but my heart is just broken for the boyfriend who must feel responsible even though he had no way of knowing a sicko was lurking around and living right down the street. :( I'm so sad tonight. While I hope Chelsea's family gets some answers they've been looking for, I just want Sierah home with her family.

I think we may end up needing a new sub forum (sorry mods) :(

It feels like this may be the tip of the iceberg............

I can't get the thought of him being a truck driver out of my mind. How far and wide could this go?

Sorry for the bluntness but I hope this is sitting in jail @#$%%$# his pants right now.

He was sentenced to 10 years, but was paroled after serving 3 years.
This is horrible, and completely defies logic.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Would they have had his DNA before from being in jail? Or was it not done at that time yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He didn't go to prison for the abduction - he went on drug charges out of Fulton County.

The abduction and felonious assault case out of Lucas County, Maumee Municipal was dropped. See attached.

Attachments

• 90CRA00564 Ohio v Worley 19900704 pg1.pdf
    59.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 90CRA00564 Ohio v Worley 19900704 pg2.pdf
    59.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 90CRA00564 Ohio v Worley 19900704 pg3.pdf
    59.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 90CRA00564 Ohio v Worley 19900704 pg4.pdf
    59.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 90CRA00564 Ohio v Worley 19900704 pg5.pdf
    47.3 KB · Views: 25
OMG! I stepped out for a bit and came back to find breaking news in Chelsea's case! This can't be coincidence. I guess I know how I'm spending my evening.

This might be completely crazy, but I keep thinking about all of the missing or murdered in Chillicothe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173