Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for posting, Dexter. Such a beautiful young lady, so full of life from her pictures. Her light shines through. And light prevails over darkness, love over evil. I'm still trying to figure it all out myself...

Love and light is all I can say. Together, hopefully we can make some kind of difference, make some kind of progress...what exactly is that progress...cuz the way I see it there are sick people out there and we have no control over all of these awful monsters out there... Jmo, thoughts in sleep. ("...I hear, the secrets that you keep, when you're talking in your sleep...")....

Mark Klaas, Joy Lowitzer, Gil Harrington, Tim Miller....light prevails over darkness.

Thanks for posting, Dexter. Such a beautiful young lady, so full of life from her pictures. Her light shines through. And light prevails over darkness, love over evil. I'm still trying to figure it all out myself.

Love and light is all I can say. Together, hopefully we can make some kind of difference.

Thanks Magz

Group Hugs to Sierah and family and friends from Websleuths.

Thanks Magz

Group Hugs to Sierah and family and friends from Websleuths.

As mentioned, like Hannah Graham and others, Sierah paid the ultimate price to put yet another awful monster behind bars. And stop this from happening To ANYONE AGAIN.

Monsters out there. Lord help us all.

As mentioned, like Hannah Graham, Sierah paid the ultimate price to put yet another awful monster behind bars. And stop this from happening again. To ANYONE AGAIN.

Monsters out there. Lord help us all.

Agree. The court should have put him away for 50 years after the last known situation. Jmo.

Maybe her family should blame whomever for why this maniac was still allowed to walk the streets. Jmo.

A crack dealer gets 20 years for 1lb of crack cocaine.

But this phukko gets to walk the streets in 3 years after ramming another female off the road while attempting to abduct her for sick purposes. Jmo.

So I guess we know why they suspected him early on. Jmo.

Because they knew that this was how he previously done things.

Jmo.

Phugging court systems.

Nightmares about monsters at night. The monsters are real.

Everyone watch your backs. 24/7. I know I sound like Chicken Little. Marking my spot to find and post a post of mine I remember making a looooong time ago abut personal safety tips. But these wont help you if some nutjob rams you with his vehicle or who knows what. All you can do is be aware the best you can.

July 16, 1994
5f433c9214a157cc4ea58c2ee64807cf.png

So similar to his previous crime!!! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow very similar indeed! I hope this woman hears about this case and if she recognizes him, comes forward. Where did this incident occur? How far from Delta?

(Elainera, what time is it now in India? What part of India are you in?)

Hi margarita :) I live close to Mumbai. It's 3.30pm here right now, Ohio is 6 am, so a 9 hour 30 minutes difference.

Thank you Dexter for posting those beautiful pictures! Her poor parents and boyfriend, they must be so devastated. How do you get over something like this? How do you go on with your life? I guess, never completely. I hope they have all the help they need.

Mickey Shunick killer did the same thing.

Rammed her off the road and abducted her while she was riding her bike after she shortly left a male friend from a taco bell 15 minutes before her abduction.

Wtf.

These types of predators seem to be more scared then the victims. Jmo.

Especially since they need to try and paralyze someone with a vehicle before abducting them. Jmo.

Btw. Mickey was suppose to attend a graduation the next day.

But now I wonder if her killer is watching Espn sports and enjoying 3 hots and a cot in prison.

Which is bullcrap imo.

2016-07-27-03-38-05-1216178508.jpeg

Good morning. Question about the pics Pro-Gun posted earlier. The memorial on the side of the road - is that exactly where Ce was found or was it near there hidden in the crops? Sorry, if it was explained prior but I didn't see it.

Good morning. Question about the pics Pro-Gun posted earlier. The memorial on the side of the road - is that exactly where Ce was found or was it near there hidden in the crops? Sorry, if it was explained prior but I didn't see it.

Jon Victor ‏@jon_victor_ Jul 23 Ohio, USA
Spot in the cornfield off County Road 7 where authorities found what they believe is #SierahJoughin 's remains.

CoErKcEW8AAQNtu.jpg

https://twitter.com/jon_victor_

You can see the post that is in ProGuns memorial pics here in this one, notice it says 'spot IN the cornfield' If you look closely you can see a lot of corn flattened, probably trampled down by investigators. I think she was found just IN the field by the memorial. MOO

Question to those who where close to the searches, again my apologies to the families.

Does anyone know if that area had been covered in any of the searches? I am trying to figure out if/when she was put there. Whether he waited for an area to be searched and then put her there or if she was there the whole time?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lol...sorry, but to me it just seems like an extremely obvious observation...

I think he strikes when the opportunity presents itself.

Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin'
Music by Richard Rodgers, lyric by Oscar Hammerstein II
Copyright © 1943 by Williamson Music

There's a bright golden haze on the meadow,
There's a bright golden haze on the meadow,
The corn is as high as an elephant's eye,
An' it looks like its climbin' clear up to the sky.

<Snipped - read more>

Read more: http://www.scoutsongs.com/lyrics/beautifulmorning.html#ixzz4Fc2WqwL2

Question to those who where close to the searches, again my apologies to the families.

Does anyone know if that area had been covered in any of the searches? I am trying to figure out if/when she was put there. Whether he waited for an area to be searched and then put her there or if she was there the whole time?

I'm not sure of what the LE parameter of the search area was. Majority of searches were on the North side of Central (20). Closer to where SJ lived and towards Michigan. I drove on roads around JW house and there wasn't much activity over there. I tried to drive slow but when it's only me there is so much I can look at. I should have drove slower.

It seems odd she was put somewhere else, and if there are others there on his property did he change his MO because the search area was getting close to his property and thought if she was found the searches would end?

Mickey Shunick killer did the same thing.

Rammed her off the road and abducted her while she was riding her bike after she shortly left a male friend from a taco bell 15 minutes before her abduction.

Wtf.

These types of predators seem to be more scared then the victims. Jmo.

Especially since they need to try and paralyze someone with a vehicle before abducting them. Jmo.

Btw. Mickey was suppose to attend a graduation the next day.

But now I wonder if her killer is watching Espn sports and enjoying 3 hots and a cot in prison.

Which is bullcrap imo.

View attachment 98911

DexterMorgan, if you remember, when serial sexual predator/killer B.S. Lavergne later described the abduction to investigators. He said that he told Mickey Shunick that he would pay for her bicycle and take her home if she didn't notify police. Said he had a bad driving record and would loose his license. They loaded up her bicycle and she got in his vehicle...

Many times abductions by sexual predators begin with a ruse. After all, many predators are very conniving. The bicycle bump is to secretly allow something illegal, wrong, and harmful to occur, while disguised as something that it is not; 'an accident'.. If caught attempting this ruse, the sexual predator simply claims that it was an accident, as J.D.Worley did in 1990...

Thank you for sharing these pictures.
Gosh, this monster has a huge obsession with fields,maybe because it worked well before and he stuck with it.
Curious as to whether he only did this when the crops we up or if it was a year round thing for him.
Maybe Foxfire would know or have a profile of such.

Lazy monster! He sure didn't go very out of his way to hide her body. That's very close to the road! Had it been further into the cornfield, there's a real possibility she wouldn't have been found. It's surprising how many wildlife are killed during harvesting corn, bailing hay, etc. So much so that seeing buzzards after a harvest are common place. Living on a farm, and surrounded by farms, it's sadly a common occurrence.

Just wanted to say :welcome6: to our new posters. Wish it could be under better circumstances!

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...case-death-near-Swanton-in-1985-is-cited.html

LAWYER WANTS TO CHECK WORLEY'S DNA!!!
Excerpt: "Miss Hill, a 14-year-old freshman at Swanton High School, disappeared the night of Oct. 25, 1985, after leaving a Halloween party in Swanton. She was last seen walking along South Berkey-Southern Road toward home, but she never arrived. Her naked body was found four days later in a wooded area north of Wauseon."......
Re: the unsolved murder of Lori Ann Hill.
4fed8a8fbc13dcd866d3f6e6df472b94.jpg

DNA not Zimbeck's in 1985 Swanton murder
http://nbc24.com/news/local/dna-not-zimbecks-in-1985-swanton-murder
a1a1489cd644b0a1f0fc42168ca78116.jpg

I would love to see this case solved.

This may have already been stated but is this the relationship between JDW and his choice of attorney? Is this the company JDW worked for or is it just speculation? Sorry if it's already been stated...I have read all posts, I promise, but cannot retain it all!!

Speculation.
Bits of info out there suggest that JDW's trucking company moved manufactured homes.
It's possible Mr. Shaffers connection to Manufactured Housing Enterprises is entirely coincidental. I just thought it was an interesting nugget and has the potential to be a connection.

Now that I understand he was appointed as JDW's attorney, and that appointed attorneys are pulled from private practice, I think the potential connection is unlikely :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member