Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't they likely find his DNA under her fingernails, considering the MSM report that he has scratches on his arms?
There is also a line in the WTOL article that he was not allowed to shower once in CCNO. What does that detail mean? I thought I had it figured out, but now I'm not sure.

"According to the police report released, Worley was not allowed to shower after being booked at the Corrections Center of Northwest Ohio (CCNO). " http://www.wtol.com/story/32566857/...ghins-murder?clienttype=generic&sf32022883=1#

Everyone, please take a moment, or three, or whatever you need to steel yourselves. I'm serious, and I say this with love. The information received today in a couple of brief articles and a search warrant is already so grotesque that I don't even know what to do with it.

Many of us have been 'here' before, at Websleuths, and have seen things unravel that defy understanding. But this is a new level.

This brief blast of info is so depraved. Please do what you can to protect yourselves emotionally. It's all so ugly. It will probably get uglier.

Love you guys. <3

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thank you for this, K. On most cases, information is scant, even unavailable. This in information (and horror) overload...I don't take many breaks from WS, but TBH, I'm going to have to this time. This has shaken me to the core and overwhelmed me. I think I 'm going to spend this weekend praying for Sierah's loved ones. I don't even think I can be on here when Liacat & Jashrema come back, yet I want to be there to support them.

I second the love you guys <3

Suffering a loss is so painful. It really cannot be put in words.

Suffering the loss of a child and THEN having to read the disgusting details...unfathomable.

My heart is really broken for the family, boyfriend and communty.
The Blade has no conscience, they'll do whatever to keep their ship from sinking. The search warrant details didn't need released. There was no immediate harm to the community by keeping them sealed.

Everyone, please take a moment, or three, or whatever you need to steel yourselves. I'm serious, and I say this with love. The information received today in a couple of brief articles and a search warrant is already so grotesque that I don't even know what to do with it.

Many of us have been 'here' before, at Websleuths, and have seen things unravel that defy understanding. But this is a new level.

This brief blast of info is so depraved. Please do what you can to protect yourselves emotionally. It's all so ugly. It will probably get uglier.

Love you guys. <3

Thank you for this, Kadoober. I think I have heard everything possible when it actually is only beginning. I let myself get too close to a few of our cases and become possessed with wanting to know the WHY's. It is hard to tear myself away, waiting for the miracle that will wash all the horror away.... and then reality hits once again. It will never go away. But each time, it leaves an imprint on my heart that will always keep me remembering the victims, their families, and those who brought Justice to many.

Beautiful Sierah, you united so many people, your legacy will reach beyond your wildest dreams. Rest peacefully, dear one.

I've been trying not to sink into hopelessness at the depravity of this man. It's a daily struggle as more and more information is revealed. The only thing that keeps me level is knowing he's been stopped. And that families of his victims will finally have answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All this new information today is just making my head spin. I can't stop thinking about how disgusting this all is. When I read about the whole therapist thing I got so angry, but after reading other comments I see how legally they couldn't arrest him for what he said since it wasn't specific enough. In regards to the speculation over whether or not the therapist reported what he said I'm not sure. I would hope they would but it's possible they didn't. But, JMO I do not believe that if it was reported they put him on some type of a watch list or were just waiting for him to slip up so they could legally take action against him. My reasoning for that is a couple days ago I posted about his 2000 marijuana cultivation conviction and if it took place at his current address on CR 6 and if it did police obviously searched the house and you would think the barn and any other building on the property so why didn't they find any evidence or red flags that something way worse was going on there. Was the barn of horror not set up yet? Was he taking a break to focus on his other hobby growing weed? Jeherma (I know I spelled that wrong, I am referring to Josh's aunt) found out that it was at the CR 6 address but pointed out that it was probably because LE were specifically looking for drug related stuff and maybe just did a quick look in the barn and didn't see any plants/drugs so they moved on. Totally agree with that. BUT, now that we know more I think that suggests that he wasn't being watched for what he said to the therapist because you would think if he was LE would have been jumping for joy over the weed thing knowing that was his slip up that got them in to search for other evidence. Again, MOO.

Agree. Lol. Barney Fife is smiling down from the heavens as we speak. Jmo.

LE wasn't messing around. Jmo.

But something tells me that they seen his M.o from miles away since he has done the same type of rundown /abduction attempt before.

Jmo.

But much love to the detectives that realized this. Jmo.

But I also wonder if his helmet had a name tag in it. Or if a local recognized the helmet as being his. Jmo.

But still. LE didn't <modsnip> around for search and arrest warrants here.

Much oblige. And we salute.

RBBM

I think you're right, Dex. In the probable cause LE said they found Worley when they were canvassing the neighborhood. IMO LE already had a bead on him because of the prior abduction. Local LE seems to be on top of things so it makes sense they'd done their homework on past crimes committed in the area.

Beautifully said Spellbound.

My husband is asking why I do this to myself this evening (follow and get invested in cases) and I am going to show him your post. You said it better than I could.

Mod Note:

This latest news is absolutely horrifying. My heart aches for all who knew and love Sierah.

I'd like to send a warm welcome to all our new members who have recently joined. We are so glad you're here.

For those who are local, just a reminder to please refrain from posting any details you may have "heard." Until information is released from an official source such as LE or MSM, we cannot allow discussion of possible rumors.

That being said, posts regarding a photo have been removed since this is what has been said in MSM at this time:
On his property, authorities also found rope, tape, zip ties, handcuffs, several firearms and ammunition. Multiple video and still image recording devices and film were collected, though their contents have not yet been released.
http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...idden-room-on-Jouhing-suspect-s-property.html

One more thing. Although we are all filled with anger towards this man, please remember that name variations are against TOS.

Okay. Worley whom is close to being 60 years old will probably die in prison under natural circumstances at the age of 90.

Wow. The legal system obviously doesn't care about the 20 year old victim here. Jmo.

Because in all honesty.

The system and Lawyers and courts will eventually find ways for him to die of natural causes in jail. Jmo

While forgetting that Sierah was 20 years old and was snuffed out of her life for sicko purposes. Jmo

He said he saw 2 bikes was it her and the boyfriend?
So did he leave the bike parts to possibly set up the boyfriend so they would look the other way?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
He only said that he saw 2 bikes, the boyfriend was no longer with her at this time.

The Blade has no conscience, they'll do whatever to keep their ship from sinking. The search warrant details didn't need released. There was no immediate harm to the community by keeping them sealed.

Can anyone explain what happened that the warrant was released? If the judge ordered it sealed, how did the prosecutor release it? (I know the Blade appealed or contested the Judge, but how does this work)? I guess part of my queston is whether there is a deeper reason that the PA released the warrants -- to defy the judge? (politics), timing for some reason?, money/budget?, couldn't withhold any longer for some legal reason? I have no idea.

Unfortunately it was a meat hook, not a neat hook in the closet. It is stated in the MSM video but not in article.

I am here. I have not read or caught up on all the threads since I left this afternoon. I have this to say about the Toledo Blade...

THEY DID NOT NOTIFY THE FAMILIES THAT THIS WAS COMING OUT.

They decided to release this at the time her funeral started? I have no words for that. Completely irresponsible and morally, it was just wrong. NOBODY knew and yet there are 1000 people in line who DID know. Can you imagine that? Can you imagine how they found out? There was no other reason besides "getting the scoop" that that couldn't have waited till at least after today. Tomorrow morning is her service and can you imagine being there now?? The Toledo Blade could have waited OR AT LEAST NOTIFIED the family that this was coming out. I am disgusted by them. When I was leaving the funeral home a freaking shiny new COACH BUS pulled up and into the parking lot and all these people got out. WTH is that??
Everyone knew that stood in line to pass by her closed casket with my nephew standing at the head of the casket. Not moving. He didn't leave her. He was protecting her. Everyone knew EXCEPT THEM. Inexcusable.

Quote from BoggLed: They also said a large neat hook was in a bedroom closet !!

I believe this item was mentioned by a member in here and stated this was a rumor and had not been confirmed -- just that he/she hoped it would not end up true like the rest of the rumor this member had just had confirmed with the info today.

It's in the 5:30 interview only. It's on this site...

http://www.13abc.com/content/news/A...n-Joughin-murder-investigation-388568052.html

All this new information today is just making my head spin. I can't stop thinking about how disgusting this all is. When I read about the whole therapist thing I got so angry, but after reading other comments I see how legally they couldn't arrest him for what he said since it wasn't specific enough. In regards to the speculation over whether or not the therapist reported what he said I'm not sure. I would hope they would but it's possible they didn't. But, JMO I do not believe that if it was reported they put him on some type of a watch list or were just waiting for him to slip up so they could legally take action against him. My reasoning for that is a couple days ago I posted about his 2000 marijuana cultivation conviction and if it took place at his current address on CR 6 and if it did police obviously searched the house and you would think the barn and any other building on the property so why didn't they find any evidence or red flags that something way worse was going on there. Was the barn of horror not set up yet? Was he taking a break to focus on his other hobby growing weed? Jeherma (I know I spelled that wrong, I am referring to Josh's aunt) found out that it was at the CR 6 address but pointed out that it was probably because LE were specifically looking for drug related stuff and maybe just did a quick look in the barn and didn't see any plants/drugs so they moved on. Totally agree with that. BUT, now that we know more I think that suggests that he wasn't being watched for what he said to the therapist because you would think if he was LE would have been jumping for joy over the weed thing knowing that was his slip up that got them in to search for other evidence. Again, MOO.
His first crime was in 1990, and his "counseling" was sometime between 1990-93. So all that is paper records. Even if the counselor did tell someone, you're talking about 2 different counties and 26 years. His first conviction didn't even show up in a search of records. The Blade dug it up.
Fulton County probably never heard any of what he said to the therapist until all this happened.
His marijuana conviction was 14 years ago, half of our deputies probably didn't work here then.
They wouldn't even have known to "watch him".
We're a small community with limited resources. The heroin epidemic has really taken hold out here in the last few years. That has but a strain on all of our LE.

I am here. I have not read or caught up on all the threads since I left this afternoon. I have this to say about the Toledo Blade...

THEY DID NOT NOTIFY THE FAMILIES THAT THIS WAS COMING OUT.

They decided to release this at the time her funeral started? I have no words for that. Completely irresponsible and morally, it was just wrong. NOBODY knew and yet there are 1000 people in line who DID know. Can you imagine that? Can you imagine how they found out? There was no other reason besides "getting the scoop" that that couldn't have waited till at least after today. Tomorrow morning is her service and can you imagine being there now?? The Toledo Blade could have waited OR AT LEAST NOTIFIED the family that this was coming out. I am disgusted by them. When I was leaving the funeral home a freaking shiny new COACH BUS pulled up and into the parking lot and all these people got out. WTH is that??
Everyone knew that stood in line to pass by her closed casket with my nephew standing at the head of the casket. Not moving. He didn't leave her. He was protecting her. Everyone knew EXCEPT THEM. Inexcusable.

I am so sorry! Completely inexcusable! Continued prayers for your family and SierAh's.

Oh my word, Jashrema! I am so sorry. That's disgusting.

(((Josh)))

I live in Toledo, approximately 25 minutes from Delta, which is an amazing community. I just want to express how this has effected so many around here. It is unimaginable. The horror, the things nightmares are made of, so close to us. I pray for Sierah and her family. I pray that she fought, I pray that she is at peace. I pray her family will find the strength they need now and in the future. I can only hope that this will also bring peace and closure to other families who are missing a loved one. The details are horrific thus far, and I feel it's only going to get worse. I send all my love to the family, there are hundreds and hundreds here supporting them in many ways some publicly, some unspoken. I know justice will prevail.

I have been in complete disbelief since this new information and have been unable to post anything (been back to being a lurker). I know we tossed some ideas around last night but I never dreamed it would become a reality. And I know if I am feeling this heavy...I just can't imagine for those affected in family and community. And I am so sorry your burden of grief was heavier tonight, Jashrema.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500