Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The search warrants were initially sealed by the judge on a motion from the prosecutor.

The Blade (and ABC 13) filed a motion to present arguments against the seal on Tuesday, July 27:

http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2...f-court-documents-in-Sierah-Joughin-case.html

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...idden-room-on-Jouhing-suspect-s-property.html

From the following conversation from yesterday between ABC 13 and the editor at the Blade regarding release of the documents, I gather that the prosecutor no longer objected to the Blade's position for reasons that only that office can best clarify.

I suspect that office knew that the Blade was holding the better legal position.

http://www.13abc.com/content/news/Blade-Briefing-July-28-2016-388593572.html

The public records were then released by the prosecutor's office in accordance with Ohio law on public information.

Thanks -- I guess I didn't realize that the actual hearings and process for something like this could/would move so quickly.

I do recall the news stating there were journals.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Qmfr:

To help start filling some of this in, so then, for 2002 at least, we've got September thru December? He might have done something as soon as he got out...

Year of 2002, September thru December: possibly active
October 2000 thru Sept 2002: incarcerated.
January 2003 to present: possibly active.

Pre 2000?

If you go here and put in USDOT # 1682979 you can see he had active authority for his trucking company from 9/21/07 to 9/15/11. If he was in fact a long haul trucker, scary to think how many possible victims in other states during that time frame.

http://li-public.fmcsa.dot.gov/LIVIEW/pkg_carrquery.prc_carrlist

Consolidating/adding for help w timeline:

Pre 2000?

9/21/2007 to 9/15/2011: active authority for trucking company

If you go here and put in USDOT # 1682979 you can see he had active authority for his trucking company from 9/21/07 to 9/15/11. If he was in fact a long haul trucker, scary to think how many possible victims in other states during that time frame.

http://li-public.fmcsa.dot.gov/LIVIEW/pkg_carrquery.prc_carrlist

There could be a lot but I am leaning towards little or none, he could not have been more sloppy in this case,he may as well included a note with his name and address, I have a hard time seeing him evading authorities

Qmfr:

Consolidating/adding for help w timeline:

Pre 2000?

9/21/2007 to 9/15/2011: active authority for trucking company

He was sentenced to between four and 10 years in prison. He entered prison in November of 1990 on the abduction conviction was paroled in December of 1993.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/07/22/Man-charged-with-abduction-in-Fulton-County.html

I'm looking for more specific dates on his incarceration for the 1990 abduction.

Also, I am very familiar with the insurance carrier that first wrote his insurance when he got his authority and they usually (99%of the time) do not insure someone without at least 2 years CDL experience. Meaning one of two things:

He started his trucking company and had someone else with experience drive OR he was a driver for another truck line for at least 2 years prior to getting his own authority.

I lean towards him being a driver for another company whether he drove one of their trucks or leased his own truck on with that company.

A man accused of abducting and killing a college student riding her bicycle chased a pair of boys on their bikes two years ago because he thought they looked suspicious, according to sheriff's records released Friday.

An incident report shows James Worley called a dispatcher to report the boys outside his rural farmhouse and said he was going to chase them. He later told a deputy that he briefly followed the pair about 300 yards to a neighbor's house because he'd been worried about break-ins.

The neighbor said she knew the boys and they got scared when Worley started yelling. No charges came from the incident in June 2014.

A review of records on sheriff's runs to his home shows he called the department seven times since the beginning of 2014, reporting suspicious activity and other minor incidents — once saying he saw three red lights in a triangle pattern in the sky.

He complained in November about damage from a township snowplow and called deputies last July about a dispute with his brother, who was living in a trailer on the property.
http://www.usnews.com/news/us/artic...udent-found-dead-in-field-to-be-buried-friday

Mod Note:

Hi everyone.

I'm seeing several posts about JDW's family members and upbringing. Can anyone point me in the direction of a MSM article mentioning this?

Because if not, the discussion is off limits. Unless or until LE indicates otherwise, JDW's family members are considered victims. They did not commit this crime, he did. Do not sleuth them. Do not name them. Do not accuse them of any wrongdoing.

As I said last night, we do not permit discussion of information someone has "heard." Something you "heard" is considered a rumor.

Please stick to the facts.

Thanks.

From that article:

"Also seized during the search of Worley's property were handguns, handcuffs, a shock collar, rope, and several other items."

I don't recall reading that last night when the details started coming out, but there were so many shocking ones I suppose I could have missed it.

Stating the obvious, but this is not your "standard" murder case or crime scene. While LE professionals are well trained to handle seeing things the general public never sees, this is far above and beyond and these men and women working this case are human too. I once knew a detective that told me the folks in the department that had to review every single second of film footage of child abuse cases (the worst kind), had to be rotated out of that department on a regular basis for mental health purposes. There's just so much even the professionals can see or deal with before it breaks them. In THIS case, it would seem JDW liked to keep "trophies" and film was mentioned in one of the articles. Add these professionals to your list of folks to pray for as they'll have to see whatever is on that film (video or stills, I'm not sure, the article didn't clarify).

Yes Ontario Mom, investigators deal with the darkness on a regular basis and it can take a terrible toll on them and their health, both mentally and physical. There will likely be multi LE Agencies; local, state, and federal working on this investigation due to the magnitude and the implications. Imo, the FBI BAU is already on the scene in Fulton Co., Ohio.

"You must enter the fire to extinguish the flames of evil"...

JD penetrates the minds and motives of the most terrifying prolific predators/serial killers. . JD was one of the early pioneers of the FBI’s Elite BSU and many of the techniques, strategies, and procedures used in tracking and identifying unidentified subjects today can be attributed to his experiences while journeying into the abyss or darkness….

'The FBI BSU was later changed to the FBI BAU; Behavior Analysis Unit, for obvious reasons. The BS Unit, which was also referred too as the 'Witches Unit' by the other FBI agents due to it being located 60' underground, with dim lighting/no windows, and their unique ability to enter the darkness of the minds of evil that they frequently and routinely encountered'..

<snipped from http://m.imdb.com/name/nm0235123/quotes >

When the FBI BSU was 1st established, John Douglas, suffered severe Health issues due to the overwhelming Evil he endured;

[recalling how his obsession with finding the Green River Killer; Gary Ridgeway, almost killed him]

I didn't have a support system. I came back, I took out Inca Protection insurance, and life insurance, I went out to Seattle before I left, I told my family about my life insurance. 'You shouldn't go, what's wrong with you? You don't look right'. I'm getting headaches, I just don't feel right, but they're depending on me to go out there.

I go before the task force, and that night I tell them 'Don't bother me, I'm not going out tomorrow, I'm getting the flu'. I collapse in my hotel room, they find me two days later with a lesion on my brain, I had viral encephalitis, related to the stress just burnt me out. Brain swelled, split the brain, left side paralysis, 220 heartbeat, 105-107 body temperature, my eyes were dilated, my whole system shut down.

I'm in this coma now, and they take me to the hospital, but I'm aware, I'm aware something's going on around me. And they're starting to, I feel pain, and they're putting tubes in every body orifice in me, and I feel pain, and the last thing was the life support system, and they're forcing it down my throat. And I think I'm in hell; I think all these guys I've been after, they got me now, I'm being tortured, and now I'm being choked to death, I can't breathe...

With information overload taking over my brain...I remember reading something yesterday when all the info was released, about JDW "maybe" keeping local victims seperate or something. Does anyone remember this? It may have been a quote by LE or someone. S.O.S.

He is very sweet, and let's me cry on him when I need to, which I appreciate so much. He knew I was sad and mad and mindblown yesterday and brought me flowers. <3 He hates when I hurt, and doesn't understand why I let myself get so wrapped in something that I likely wouldn't know about if I didn't come here (I watch no live TV). I have a pretty thick skin, there are not a lot of cases that I let really get to me. The last was Kyrian Knox, I had to take a long break from WS after he was identified. <3

You are lucky mine doesn't understand why I get so emotional. I stay away until I hear of a case in the media but sometimes i just feel a draw to come lurk the threads and every once in a while I get drawn in. This is one of those cases. There were 2 in particular that really hit me hard and my husband did not understand. This is the 3rd one. I am really struggling to not dig deeper and put myself in a bad place mentally and emotionally. People in my real life think I am paranoid and worry to much.

With information overload taking over my brain...I remember reading something yesterday when all the info was released, about JDW "maybe" keeping local victims seperate or something. Does anyone remember this? It may have been a quote by LE or someone. S.O.S.

I think this was a theory of a member here, nothing official. LE has not even officially said there definitely are other victims.

Updated:
Items found in this case per MSM and warrants published:

journal
receipts
female underwear - one with blood
freezer with carpet in it, locked from outside, rachet around it - blood in it
zip ties for restraints (in truck)
video
hidden cameras, incl nanny cam (one source calls them security cams)
hidden room with bales around it, in barn, locked from outside
restraints in hidden room
mace (in truck)
duct tape at property with Ce and JDW DNA
ski mask (in truck)
rope
firearms, ammo
handcuffs
Multiple video and still image recording devices and film
clothing and jewelry from several locations on the property
shock collar

Other items found in JDW's truck published by The Wash Post this morn:

<snip>

Almost as chilling were the contents of Worley’s truck: zip ties, a ski mask, two sets of handcuffs, rope, tape and recording equipment.

Scattered around his property were more rope, tape, zip ties, handcuffs, firearms and ammunition, alongside several video recording devices and film, according to an arrest warrant released Thursday and obtained by the Toledo Blade.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...hidden-room-with-bloody-carpet-lined-freezer/

I think this was a theory of a member here, nothing official. LE has not even officially said there definitely are other victims.

Ah ok. Thanks.
I've been searching and cannot locate where I read it. And not even sure why it stuck in my head.

Other items found in JDW's truck published by The Wash Post this morn:

<snip>

Almost as chilling were the contents of Worley’s truck: zip ties, a ski mask, two sets of handcuffs, rope, tape and recording equipment.

Scattered around his property were more rope, tape, zip ties, handcuffs, firearms and ammunition, alongside several video recording devices and film, according to an arrest warrant released Thursday and obtained by the Toledo Blade.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...hidden-room-with-bloody-carpet-lined-freezer/

Ugh. Thanks for updating the list. The search warrant has been released to the public. Has anyone got a link to a PDF? I've only seen the warrant for the cell phone records.

that poor baby. he broke my heart too. still no answers.

He is very sweet, and let's me cry on him when I need to, which I appreciate so much. He knew I was sad and mad and mindblown yesterday and brought me flowers. <3 He hates when I hurt, and doesn't understand why I let myself get so wrapped in something that I likely wouldn't know about if I didn't come here (I watch no live TV). I have a pretty thick skin, there are not a lot of cases that I let really get to me. The last was Kyrian Knox, I had to take a long break from WS after he was identified. <3

Ugh. Thanks for updating the list. The search warrant has been released to the public. Has anyone got a link to a PDF? I've only seen the warrant for the cell phone records.

Looking, but haven't seen any additional actual docs yet other than the phone records.

You are lucky mine doesn't understand why I get so emotional. I stay away until I hear of a case in the media but sometimes i just feel a draw to come lurk the threads and every once in a while I get drawn in. This is one of those cases. There were 2 in particular that really hit me hard and my husband did not understand. This is the 3rd one. I am really struggling to not dig deeper and put myself in a bad place mentally and emotionally. People in my real life think I am paranoid and worry to much.

Careful MDATCA, 'it is very easy to enter the abyss, yet very difficult to exit'.. We've all heard the old cliché; 'this is a marathon and not a sprint'.. Well, fasten your seat belts folks. I'm afraid that it's gonna be a very rocky road and treacherous journey ahead, and we are only at the marathon's starting line.
I normally only follow cases where sexual predators and serial killers are indicated. Imo, JDW is an extremely evolved stealth sadistic sexual predator/ritual killer.
re: shock collar: 'Victim compliance; the 1st rule of prey'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500