Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and the entry about getting a special permit seems to suggest that he started this type of activity in 2010.

Unless the permit was only renewed on this date and he had it already before that?

I'm not sure this is helpful, but I am pretty sure that a special use permit in OH is just a temporary permit. Certain townships, counties, metro areas, etc. require special permits based on weight, height, or type of cargo. I am picturing that he was going to be hauling a very wide home through Williams County, potentially on a very narrow road where power lines may have needed adjusted, trees could get snapped, traffic could get snarled, etc., and so he had to apply for permission to do the move and show how he would do it safely or pay for LE traffic control help or utility company help for the move. I would think he was either hauling through the County or in a part of the county with weight restrictions.

Do we know if JW used drugs besides marijuana? He grew marijuana so we can assume he smoked it it, but did he use meth, crack or cocaine?

Transportation services were incorporated in 2009 and shop services were apparently added in 2011. Wonder if he went to mechanic school somewhere? If he started his transportation services in 2009 he would most likely have had a CDL by then. Wonder if he had a CDL prior and worked as a truck driver. Seems like if you were transporting oversized loads, you would have had a little more driving experience before taking on Something of that magnitude.

I haven't been able to confirm that he has graduated high school and have found no further education for him.

I'm not sure this is helpful, but I am pretty sure that a special use permit in OH is just a temporary permit. Certain townships, counties, metro areas, etc. require special permits based on weight, height, or type of cargo. I am picturing that he was going to be hauling a very wide home through Williams County, potentially on a very narrow road where power lines may have needed adjusted, trees could get snapped, traffic could get snarled, etc., and so he had to apply for permission to do the move and show how he would do it safely or pay for LE traffic control help or utility company help for the move. I would think he was either hauling through the County or in a part of the county with weight restrictions.

This pdf document from Williams County indicates they are also available on a 365-day basis:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...qQxORbrGBIWNLs6lg&sig2=KZxG8Fb7Vyo4vBkHbuEYVQ

There is a mobile home manufacturer located in Williams County on Hwy 6 outside of Bryan.

http://www.mheinc.com/about_us.htm

Possible that his Williams County oversized permit was for hauling new manufactures from that facility.

With his original appearance and original prelim... I wandered the internet and found that BY LAW imho it stated that the prelim MUST happen within 10 days of his original appearance if he is in jail. Yet prelim is for August 18? :confused: That is more than 10 days.

Did I miss that perhaps both parties waived that deadline?

Guess I am antsy on I's and T's as with another case I'm following at WS, that many of you may follow, a law had changed a few months previous and the prosecutors almost missed a deadline

During a brief appearance before Western District Court Judge Jeffrey Robinson, who presided over the hearing in Fulton County Common Pleas Court on Wednesday, James Dean Worley, 57, waived a preliminary hearing on one count of abduction. That case will be bound over to the county’s grand jury.

He agreed to a preliminary hearing on one count of aggravated murder on Aug. 18 at 1 p.m. Judge Robinson said a guilty verdict would result in a sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole and a fine of up to $25,000.
http://fcnews.org/news/4752/august-preliminary-hearing-set-for-worley

Click on the Ohio Secretary of State source url at that page and it will take you to the best way to view the documents.

http://www5.sos.state.oh.us/ords/f?p=100:7:0::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:1849553

The 2009 doc is the original articles of incorportation.

The 2011 doc is amended articles. It has been posted here as a sample of Worley's handwriting.

The 2011 amended articles changes the name from FES Transportation to F.E.S. Shop Services.

IIRC, the 2011 time frame is consistent with when he gave up his Federal Motor Carrier operating authority.

Thank you!

bbm - Unfortunately none of the Ohio state websites open for me. (I have not been able to see the handwriting sample either.)

I thought the filings documents were tax filings and would give us more insight into his income.

I hope they walked cadaver dogs over every inch of that property and got permission from whoever owns the property behind to do the same.

I hope after the crops are in, they run ground penetrating radar in the field all around his property; just to be sure.

I just posted a aerial photo of the property. Is the trailer the long white building at the rear of the property?

Yes, it's the most SW building on the satellite photo. There is a pond with a lot of trees W of the barn. Garage (visible on street view) is between house and barn. Shed between mobile home and house.

I find it hard to read this thread given the details published about the things this monster had on his property. I keep holding Sierah in the light. Her name in this title serves to remind me that we will be looking to keep her at the heart of this matter as we hear about how this monster developed over time and took advantage of his environment to kill, maim, and terrorize individuals. His actions have changed a community but we all need to take heed from this community's awakening to realize that these monsters exist everywhere.

From a depravity perspective, this man is as evil as most predators we have seen the sunlight shine upon. When people talk about his lies to police and the lame excuses, I keep thinking that a person in isolation can convince themselves they are brilliant because there is no one to refute their "argument" besides themselves. Clearly, this man had concocted a story that he thought would buffalo anyone who heard it, not once but twice. We are fortunate that he is so clueless because it means that we have a better chance of finding his other victims in order to give them their identities and closure to their families.

I don't watch psycho-thrillers or shows that involve torture of any kind. (N. B. I considered Game of Thrones with its violence toward men and women as promoting violence.) JMHO but, I think the high level visuals that are present in many of the movies and shows can encourage monsters to delude themselves that their fantasies are not on the margins. I know people love shows like this but, we are witnessing a real life drama that has sickened and horrified us but could have also been a TV or movie plot line. I know the monsters have larger psychological issues and there are many things we can look at as to how they become monsters. I am just reminded of the fact that this could have been an SVU or Criminal Minds plot line that might have garnered awards. It is just sad.

We know that monsters exist. And, I think it behooves us all to adopt the idea that it is better to fight like hell and die on the roadside than give any monster the opportunity to torture and, then, kill you. I am gratified to know that he had bruising and marks on his arms. Sierah's fate may have been the same if she didn't fight but, at least, she forced him to go off script which meant that we know what happened to her and where she was buried.

I hope we don't learn of all the details of how they captured this monster because I believe that other monsters will be watching, listening and learning from his "mistakes" in the shedding of light on his processes.

With his original appearance and original prelim... I wandered the internet and found that BY LAW imho it stated that the prelim MUST happen within 10 days of his original appearance if he is in jail. Yet prelim is for August 18? :confused: That is more than 10 days.

Did I miss that perhaps both parties waived that deadline?

Guess I am antsy on I's and T's as with another case I'm following at WS, that many of you may follow, a law had changed a few months previous and the prosecutors almost missed a deadline

They can extend the prelim outside of the 10 day time frame if the defendant "waives time". All articles I have read indicated he did, in fact, waive time. Also, do not expect much at the next preliminary hearing. All that will happen is one of two things. 1) He will either sign a waiver consenting to be bound over to the Grand Jury or 2) The State will nollie (dismiss) the charge and proceed with an "original indictment".

Also, I know JW told the courts he made only $1000 last year but aside from the fact that he is an idiot, I think he was not listening to the actual time frame in the Judge's question. If a defendant makes over $1000 a month, he does not qualify for court appointed counsel. I think JW knew this (as most defendants do), and was prepared to tell the Judge that is what he made. He likely did not hear the Judge asking for annual salary rather than monthly salary. IMO.

My opinion, he either
A) drove his motorcycle by her, then stopped further down the road pretending to be broken down. I think she stopped, and offered help and from there it's anyone's guess...... Or
B) he was in his truck and hit her bike from behind sending her sailing into the cornfield where he repeated his MO from 1990.

I can't understand why no one drive by the abduction site for 2 hours though? It was still light out... AND I can't figure out if he (killed) her that night and moved her body, or if he kept her until the next day, and moved her, or if he had help doing all of this... So many questions... Cannot wait to read court transcripts and piece together a time line.

Also, I know JW told the courts he made only $1000 last year but aside from the fact that he is an idiot, I think he was not listening to the actual time frame in the Judge's question. If a defendant makes over $1000 a month, he does not qualify for court appointed counsel. I think JW knew this (as most defendants do), and was prepared to tell the Judge that is what he made. He likely did not hear the Judge asking for annual salary rather than monthly salary. IMO.

He has experienced bankruptcy so I think he is probably skilled in the art of "no income" when it comes to being a business man taxed. I have seem financials of people with thriving businesses who wind up making less than 12k a year. Accountants can help people structure their financials so they have little income. So, with write-offs, he may have made 1k last year.

I think it is also possible that he was using his mom's money to live off of since he was apparently 'in charge' of her.

He might have only made a $1000 but if his mom had any type of pension, social security, inheritance - then he could have had access to that as well.

So with the duct tae being found on his property and not listed with the items found in the truck I am guessing he forced her to ride with him on his motorcycle to his property.
http://www.13abc.com/content/news/A...n-Joughin-murder-investigation-388568052.html
https://docs.google.com/viewerng/vi...rary/152a43cc-ce42-45cf-8988-fd523e53e40c.pdf

I hope the underwear found on the property will yield DNA for LE to link to missing women.

Or he never took HER to the hellhole he lived in. Maybe he only took the DUCT TAPE itself from vehicle into residence. He could hide it inside where it's harder for someone else to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420