Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or he never took HER to the hellhole he lived in. Maybe he only took the DUCT TAPE itself from vehicle into residence. He could hide it inside where it's harder for someone else to find.

If he knew to take the duct tape to conceal DNA evidence...why would he leave the helmet and his other belongings which would have his own DNA and can be linked to him? (Does that make sense?)

Or he never took HER to the hellhole he lived in. Maybe he only took the DUCT TAPE itself from vehicle into residence. He could hide it inside where it's harder for someone else to find.
Yet he left his helmet behind? Doesn't seem so IMO

Maybe things didn't go the way he planned in his sick mind. He got nervous and rushed... It was dark and he couldn't find those items and fled scene. She was unconscious. Then came back later with his truck, put her in truck and then took to site where they found her.

Newbie here found about this tragedy from my niece who lives by EVergreen school, and her friend who is the closest neighbor to the barn. My heart goes out to Sierahs family and friends. I cannot fathom the sorrow and anguish they feel, I can only hope their faith in God can guide and comfort.

Newbie here found about this tragedy from my niece who lives by EVergreen school, and her friend who is the closest neighbor to the barn. My heart goes out to Sierahs family and friends. I cannot fathom the sorrow and anguish they feel, I can only hope their faith in God can guide and comfort.

:welcome:

So nice to have you here.

Do you know if authorities are still on the property excavating? Thanks.

Yet he left his helmet behind? Doesn't seem so IMO

I think something happened and he lost his belongings at the abduction site and he knew he couldn't go back to get because he would need a flashlight then and possibly be seen by searchers then. I also wonder if he dropped his cell phone there and was not actually there for 2 hrs . I think he took her to his barn right away

They can extend the prelim outside of the 10 day time frame if the defendant "waives time". All articles I have read indicated he did, in fact, waive time. Also, do not expect much at the next preliminary hearing. All that will happen is one of two things. 1) He will either sign a waiver consenting to be bound over to the Grand Jury or 2) The State will nollie (dismiss) the charge and proceed with an "original indictment".

Also, I know JW told the courts he made only $1000 last year but aside from the fact that he is an idiot, I think he was not listening to the actual time frame in the Judge's question. If a defendant makes over $1000 a month, he does not qualify for court appointed counsel. I think JW knew this (as most defendants do), and was prepared to tell the Judge that is what he made. He likely did not hear the Judge asking for annual salary rather than monthly salary. IMO.

Or his other income is not taxable<workers comp, etc> Would not be considered earned income... Being self employed, his cost of doing business likely eats up a lot of his income. Doubt that the IRS is at the top of JDW's worry list at the moment..

I've seen references to search warrants of over 150 pages. Various media outlets refer to warrants we have not seen. They published the cell phone search warrant, is the media holding back the remainder? Is this an agreement with LE?

Yall, I'm not trying to be argumentative. I think I'm just trying SO hard to imagine scenarios where he never got her to the hell hole. That way it lets my heart know she didn't have to suffer the unimaginable.

Do we know if JW used drugs besides marijuana? He grew marijuana so we can assume he smoked it it, but did he use meth, crack or cocaine?

It has been speculated that he could have used meth based on a call he made to the police about seeing 3 red lights flying over his property among other things we now know this guy did. He definitely shows signs of paranoia associated with drug use (meth specifically) but he also could have just been paranoid over the fact he was a serial killer!

Something I have been thinking about - if he was in fact a drug addict you would think LE would have found drugs or paraphernalia while searching his property/vehicles. I would also think that it would have been mentioned in MSM when they reported on the other things they found.

It is very possible that he could have been a functioning or occasional drug user and wasnt actually an addict per say. He could have went on a meth binge for a couple days and then not used again for days, weeks, or longer, this is not uncommon. If he was just a "weekend tweaker" and snorted the meth instead of smoking or injecting it that could explain why they didn't find evidence of it. If snorting, the evidence could have been limited to just the baggie the meth came in, a razor blade or credit card and a rolled up dollar bill and he would have probably thrown the Baggie away after the drugs were gone.

Of course this is all just my personal opinion, I have a close family member that has been battling addiction for a long time so I have a bit of knowledge on this subject. Also very possible that he wasn't on any hard drugs at all and just smoked weed and he is just naturally messed up. We also don't know for sure if he has a mental illness that could possibly run in his family.

Thursday yes, haven't spoke to anyone on that end yesterday or this morning. Family picnic tomorrow so I should hear more. I'm just concerned about spreading rumors on the forum. I belong to other missing persons forums, but they seem to be free for all's compared to how well this forum is run and internally policed by members. It's quite refreshing to have civil discourse. People are welcome to bring new ideas and thoughts!

Sierah was laid to rest today. I would estimate there was approx. 5-600 people in church. The flowers were like none you've ever seen. Just beautiful. They had a large screen and smaller screens set up that were showing pictures of her life since she was born. The reverend that spoke was from Sierah's church. He mentioned just 2 weeks ago, her and Josh popped in at Sunday dinner time..had a chat and a bite and then left. He made a specific point to say that God did not cause this, or allow this. This was committed by an evil, evil man, the devil himself walked among us. Another woman told of a prank that Sierah pulled on the father of one of her friends (They we're always pranking each other.) She wrapped his truck in saran wrap..18 rolls, and added lots and lots of sardines to really make it smell nice. A friend of the families little girl , she couldn't have been more than 5 went up front and sang, very well too, one of Sierah's favorite songs which was ..."Sing, sing a song, sing out loud, sing out strong." This little one sang it strong too! Wasn't a dry eye there. The families left for a private burial and everyone was invited to a luncheon at Evergreen High School.

That whole community pitched in for the wake. They feed no less than 700 people! The community cooked and donated every bit of food and drink. It was a well oiled machine and "Sunday Dinner " food. The families did not have to lift a finger. It was quite wonderful and that really explains why MOST people live out in the country and in small towns. The sense of community and pulling together. It was a very long day.

Now it begins..

I have been following this tragic story since the beginning and my heart is breaking. I am new here and after reading this family member's post I was reminded of a book I once read, "When bad things happen to good people." There is no understanding. There can be no understanding of how these things can happen, except that this world is the devil's domain and there is a beautiful place waiting for us where there will be no more of this. Sierah is there now. And the best we can all do is what everyone is doing here and pray for comfort and peace for her family.

Yall, I'm not trying to be argumentative. I think I'm just trying SO hard to imagine scenarios where he never got her to the hell hole. That way it lets my heart know she didn't have to suffer the unimaginable.

We know!!! No worries. :heart:
I think we all want to believe she never made it to that hell hole.
Unfortunately, I don't think he is bright enough and I think he was rushing.

I think something happened and he lost his belongings at the abduction site and he knew he couldn't go back to get because he would need a flashlight then and possibly be seen by searchers then. I also wonder if he dropped his cell phone there and was not actually there for 2 hrs . I think he took her to his barn right away

I'm trying to make those pieces fit together. I also think he dropped his cell phone. But if he came back and retrieved it, why wouldn't he get the other items left behind also?

Here's a link to sunrise-sunset in Delta, looks like he would have run out of light at 9:37. http://sunrise-sunset.org/us/delta-oh

I'm trying to make those pieces fit together. I also think he dropped his cell phone. But if he came back and retrieved it, why wouldn't he get the other items left behind also?

Here's a link to sunrise-sunset in Delta, looks like he would have run out of light at 9:37. http://sunrise-sunset.org/us/delta-oh

I don't think we know that he went back for his phone. Maybe it died after it showed that location for 2 hours?

I completely agree with the premise he dropped and left his phone in the corn and had to go back and get it! IMO.. he saw her and impulsively snapped. It wasn't thought out just impulsive which is why he finally got caught. I think she put up a struggle he wasn't planning and lost his phone, which is why it pinned for the 2 hours in a the same place. I still wonder about the brother. That property isn't that big and being a county boy one can assume he was in and out of both the garage and barn. He had to have an idea something was going on. Didn't he???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member