GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per Jeffreys friend. Jeffrey is crazy and takes medications.

"He said of Hazelwood: “We had talked about trying to get him into the National Guard, and he has been off his meds for three weeks already, and I don’t think he ever got back on it. We talked about things. He would hear people talk. He’s been to mental hospitals a couple of times.”

http://heavy.com/news/2016/08/jeffr...ocery-arrested-suspect-named-identified-shot/

Btw. He looks mentally troubled to me as well.

2016-08-04-14-22-45-170886321.jpeg

Per Jeffreys friend. Jeffrey is crazy and takes medications.

"He said of Hazelwood: “We had talked about trying to get him into the National Guard, and he has been off his meds for three weeks already, and I don’t think he ever got back on it. We talked about things. He would hear people talk. He’s been to mental hospitals a couple of times.”

http://heavy.com/news/2016/08/jeffr...ocery-arrested-suspect-named-identified-shot/

Btw. He looks mentally troubled to me as well.

View attachment 99436

I wonder if he went off the meds on his own. Isn't that a dangerous thing to do? IIRC, there have been other killers who went off their meds and became violent (I don't have links, just my memory).

[FONT=&quot]Hazelwood's aunt, Kathy Dinwiddee told FOX 5 News she cannot believe her nephew would harm someone. She said she has always been very close to him, through the ups and the downs.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“He has some hurt and anger in him, but I don't know what it was about, only Jeff could tell you,” said Dinwiddee.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]His aunt said Hazelwood was mostly raised by his grandparents who are longtime members of the Roswell Church of Christ. The minister of the church said he is thinking about all of the families affected.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/184000697-story[/FONT]

Well why was he raised by grandparents? Could be a clue to his hurt and anger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if he went off the meds on his own. Isn't that a dangerous thing to do? IIRC, there have been other killers who went off their meds and became violent (I don't have links, just my memory).

It is very dangerous to stop taking antidepressant or anti psychotic drug.It can boomerang and make you go off the deep end.That's why the doctor slowly weans you off if you change or stop doing them.Not just mental but physical side effects too

Ooh they were in his dm's. I never heard of this smackhigh app

Ahh it's a chat app. I thought they were taking about snap chat but it's this. This is why I am so glad that my child has graduated high school. I have no idea how parents are supposed to keep track of everything their kids can be up to with all the new apps that come out all the time
f530c213f470d5e533b15068ff09e4d6.png

Typically yes and it depends on what he was taking and what they were doing for him. It can be risky to quit cold turkey but lots of people do it. (Most don't become killers, obvs.) It would be especially dangerous if he went off psych meds and replaced them with drugs.

Oh, and there are many reasons people go off their meds.

I truly think that the kiddies wanted some Marijuana or something.

So 1 of them decided to call Crazy Jeff. Jmo.

But Crazy Jeff was in love with the female victim and/or hated the male victim.

So Crazy Jeff that is off his meds, decided to kill all. Jmo.

So my motive would be that Crazy Jeff went to the Waffle House one day. And thought that the 2 victims were laughing at him. Jmo.

But he knew that one of them would call him for Marijuana soon.

And simply decided to kill that person and kill the other as well. Jmo for now.

I truly think that the kiddies wanted some Marijuana or something.

So 1 of them decided to call Crazy Jeff. Jmo.

But Crazy Jeff was in love with the female victim and/or hated the male victim.

So Crazy Jeff that is off his meds, decided to kill all. Jmo.

So my motive would be that Crazy Jeff went to the Waffle House one day. And thought that the 2 victims were laughing at him. Jmo.

But he knew that one of them would call him for Marijuana soon.

And simply decided to kill that person and kill the other as well. Jmo for now.

That thought, BBM, has crossed my mind too.

jmo

There's a good chance that NH and CD were connected to JH via Smack High. The only way to send DM (Direct Message) to someone on it is to have them added as a friend.

http://www.smackhigh.com/faq

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 83
I've never heard of Smack High.
It sounds like a Drug Connection
App. ???

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

No, it's a social media app that allows HS students in the same demographic area to IM (instant message).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member