Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure I could be able to obtain that information in the data banks I have access to but I can give it a shot. I do have the confirmed dates of his ODRC incarcerations. Abduction: Inmate number A235385, admitted 11/8/1990, released 10/1/1993. Was sentenced to 10 years but was granted an early release (Super Shock? I'm used to Judicial Release but that wasn't around then). When you receive an early release (Shock or Judicial), you are under the supervision of the court (probation) for a stipulated period of time. The dates for his second ODRC time was for the weapons charge- Inmate number A410695, admitted 9/17/2000, release date 9/2/2002. At one point during this sentence he requested Transitional Control (to be transferred to a halfway house) but the Judge denied his request. Also, according to these records he did not have a GED or a high school diploma. He was not given any Post Release Control for this offense (a period of supervision after incarceration depending on the severity of the offense). Finally, his visiting list is not public record but I can tell you he did not receive any visits. Just to be clear, those are the dates he was incarcerated in the State Prison. It is likely he was housed at the county jail for a period of time before he was actually transferred to the prison. I do not have those dates at this moment but they are easy enough to obtain.

Great info Crsr! So..no visits. That lends a peek into family dynamics.

If I'm not mistaken, in his psych eval..he told them he graduated high school did he not? Of course no big surprise if he lied.

The photo of a woman that was found in Worley's belongings - could that be Yvonne Reglar? Is that why there is a press conference 39 years after she disappeared? Might that be his first victim?

http://fox8.com/2016/08/05/fairview...n-case-of-teen-who-went-missing-39-years-ago/

If so, then I find it very interesting. That would suggest that as a serial killer, Worley first sought victims far from home, and over time chose victims within a couple of miles of his home.

Workey would had been 18 at that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may have mentioned this before but the Cook brothers (Anthony and Nathaniel) disposed a lot of their victims at a dump in Toledo known as Goose Hill. Coincidently, that no longer exists due to a State Prison being built on that ground. Ironically, one (or possibly both) of the Cook brothers were housed in that very prison. I had always hoped they were haunted by their victims. There is an interesting book about them called Evil Brothers. It was authored by a local LE agent.

I brought up the Cook Brothers in the last thread I believe. Also, remember Alton Coleman and Debra something? Cook brothers were brought to justice because of opening CC and DNA. Those guys would have continued to rack up victims until they were no longer on this earth.

Someone mentioned he used cement to seal his well. Couple of questions. Is there a device that could detect bodies sealed in there? Can bodies be extracted from a cement well? Has anyone notified LE of this concern? If not, should we?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I 100% agree about getting her back to the barn then trying to go for evidence. I think he left the bike close to the road so he could find the scene.
He made her a sandwich and drink first so he could "calm" her down as horrible as that is.
Very likely he had gotten rid of the body before police talked to him, or else I dont think evidence would have been everywhere.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I'm not sure I could be able to obtain that information in the data banks I have access to but I can give it a shot. I do have the confirmed dates of his ODRC incarcerations. Abduction: Inmate number A235385, admitted 11/8/1990, released 10/1/1993. Was sentenced to 10 years but was granted an early release (Super Shock? I'm used to Judicial Release but that wasn't around then). When you receive an early release (Shock or Judicial), you are under the supervision of the court (probation) for a stipulated period of time. The dates for his second ODRC time was for the weapons charge- Inmate number A410695, admitted 9/17/2000, release date 9/2/2002. At one point during this sentence he requested Transitional Control (to be transferred to a halfway house) but the Judge denied his request. Also, according to these records he did not have a GED or a high school diploma. He was not given any Post Release Control for this offense (a period of supervision after incarceration depending on the severity of the offense). Finally, his visiting list is not public record but I can tell you he did not receive any visits. Just to be clear, those are the dates he was incarcerated in the State Prison. It is likely he was housed at the county jail for a period of time before he was actually transferred to the prison. I do not have those dates at this moment but they are easy enough to obtain.
Can someone add that to the time line on the Known Victims thread? Kadoober?

Warrants must be issued with specificity. For instance, if the police were searching for a person and only included that on the warrant, technically that would not give them authority to look into any kitchen drawers (like a junk drawer that most of us have). That's not to say the LE did not expect the possibility for any of those things to be located there, it just means they need to include as much as they can so they can search as much as possible. It could mean as they searched the first time, they realized that the warrant may not give them authority to check a certain place they felt necessary due to the wording. I imagine they wanted to make sure they went out of their way to do everything properly to give the defense no room to suppress evidence found.
Do you think a human remain was found considering the warrant and what has been said in the media and by the locals? What's your opinion?

Verified insider - Sierah Joughin case
Timeline

6:45 pm Sierah last seen by bf. At the time they split apart..she still had approx. 3-4 miles to bike to get home. She was leisurely biking and lets allow 25-30 minutes to bike 4 miles.

7:00-7:15 pm Approx. time of abduction starting to take place

7:00-9:45 pm This is broad..starting at 7 PM but LE has said that he stayed in area of abduction for approx. 2 hours. We do not know how they know this as "pinging" wouldn't pinpoint corn field..it would be up to a 10 mile radius. Speculating that perhaps JDW had GPS activated on his phone and they are able to say this because of GPS not pinging. Even then, gps is placing PHONE there...not him personally. We can also speculate that gps was activated AND he called someone/texted during that time placing the phone AND himself at location in corn. It really would be the only way that LE could say he was still in cornfield. This was postulated by LE but to my knowledge "they had reason to believe" but it is not being said as a confirmed fact.

10:00 PM BF raises alarm that he is unable to get a hold of her. Many, many phone calls start to happen among family and friends to see if anyone saw her. FB posts were made to have someone call if they had seen her.

11:30 PM Sierah is reported missing. Intense searching begins by LE and by family, friends.

12 midnite approx. LE finds evidence and bike in cornfield. It is now July 20, 2016

The most important thing in my opinion.

7:30 PM 7-19-2016 Sierah has been abducted

5:30 PM 7-21-2016 Warrants start to be sworn out regarding JDW

We have approx. 46 hours before warrants are issued.

We do not have time that LE was at his home but since warrants were being sworn out 46 hours after disappearance LE must have had that initial interview with him before then, Since the warrants were @ 5:30-6:30 PM July 21 2016 Meaning...LE was working on the warrants during the day of July 21 2016. Lets say 10AM they started writing them up. Now we are down to approx. 38 hours since she went missing.

We can also safely assume, I believe, that at the very latest...LE was watching him 24/7 38 hrs. after she went missing.

The wildcard is what time that LE did their initial interview. We can logically assume it was within 3 hours of them starting to write warrants as I don't believe there would be much "lag" time from JDW placing himself at the scene and LE scrambling to start getting warrants. LE will wake a judge in the middle of the night.

For the sake of argument...lets say that within 2 hours of them speaking to JDW for the first time they were putting warrants together and have now put JDW under surveillance.

That takes us to within 36 hours of the start of the abduction JDW was on the radar having been interviewed and warrants starting to be written up. It's also likely that that means 36 hrs after start of abduction JDW was under surveillance.

This means that...

At the LATEST....36 hours after the abduction started..Sierah was no longer alive and she was buried. There is NO other time he could have transported her off his property as he was under surveillance of LE. Once July 21 dawned...she could not have been transported under the cover of darkness..nor without LE seeing that JDW was doing so. I am still believing until told further that after midnight on the 20th of July...just hours after she was abducted, she was no longer alive and buried.

That's my timeline and it is supported when compared to warrants. Give or take a few hours.

After the 19th became the 20th at midnite...I believe at some point JDW cruised down to the area of abduction and saw the intense activity that was already going on. If he actually went "back" after midnite to "pick up his stuff " that was left....he wouldn't have been able to do so. LE was on the scene at approx. 11:30 PM. He knew RIGHT THEN that he would not be able to "keep" her.

I believe that Sierah was killed and buried the same night she disappeared. If still alive when taken onto his property...after JDW "went back" to get his stuff...he saw the searchers. He made a decision right then that this was way to fast and intense to keep her any longer than he already had. LE was already on the scene. FBI was on the scene the next day so I am eliminating the night hours of July 20 for him to bury her.

It was already done the previous night.

My timeline cuts 48 to 36 hours. I think it is possibly the closest in terms of how long he could have possibly kept her without being discovered by LE. Personally, I think she was off his property within 12 hours. That first long night. It would be easy to transport her in the middle of the night because while searchers were all over the place there wasn't a lot of "scheduling" searches and he could easily just be looked at as a searcher. LE has not released how he transported to burial. If there were ATV tracks coming across field..motorcylcle...video of truck? It's all assumption at this point. Regardless...the first night would also have been the best night because of the people in the streets and fields randomly. LE put a clamp on searching the next day. While 1 or 2 were held..they were directed by LE..nobody was going rogue per se.

To rule out as a participant in a crime possibly. Or to exclude the person from saying that wasn't mine it belongs to xx

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
I assumed that. I just wanted to make sure my assumption was on the right track. Thanks.

Thought I read he graduated evergreen in 1978.

I was corrected yesterday. He attended Evergreen, but did not graduate. It is not clear why he did not grafuate. Did he drop out and when? Was he needed on the family farm? Was he pursuing a business endeavor?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

attachment.php

http://nbc24.com/news/local/delta-man-charged-with-abduction
Is that all the Eastern District would give you? That's all I received. If you can get more, get it. They were being very cautious to give out files stating it was an ongoing case.

Yvonne Reglar is very much like Jessica Heeringa..eerily so. I would be more likely to match her up with who they like for Jessica's abduction. Jeffrey is a serial killer also, traveling with his "kit" also. Perhaps they have linked him and that is what press conference is about. Timing makes everybody jumpy. When they had that breaking info about Chelsea Bruck..everyone was convinced it had something to do with JDK because of the timing.
Either way, I hope that the new info about Yvonne can bring about some resolution for her family.

http://woodtv.com/2016/06/02/source-willis-not-at-work-after-heeringa-abduction/

I've added the info that was included in the first 9 pages of this thread:

July 19

• 6:30-6:45 Sierah last seen by boyfriend (she is 3-4 miles from home)
  • 7-7:15PM abducted?
  • 6:30-800 Police ask for witnesses to motorcyclist with open face helmet near bicycle location
  • Worley cell phone pings for 2 hours near bicycle location
  • 9:05PM Sunset
  • 10PM boyfriend unable to reach Sierah
  • 11-11:30PM Sierah reported missing by parents

July 20

• 12:03AM Sierah bike located
  • 9:30AM Cornfield scene

July 21

• 7:03PM Barn search
  • 8PM 1st warrant time
  • Sierra Body Found ??

July 22

• 3AM Arrest
Body was found on 7/22/16 evening. Media released it 7/23/16 am. I'll find docs to support that.

I was corrected yesterday. He attended Evergreen, but did not graduate. It is not clear why he did not grafuate. Did he drop out and when? Was he needed on the family farm? Was he pursuing a business endeavor?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Are diplomas granted to students with a 1.5 GPA (as stated in Worley's letter to the judge in the 1990s)? Don't they have to have at least a 2.0 to graduate? I don't know what the requirements were in the 1970s, but I doubt that they were that low.

Been away for a little while and catching up. Seems everyone has been very busy posting some very thought provoking posts. When remains are burned in a fire, there is a smell like no other. It is a very distinct and pungent odor emitted that experienced professional firefighters recognize upon arrival at the fire scene. If JDW had used this means to dispose of his victims, depending on the wind direction, the neighbors would have likely noticed this very unique odor. Yet, couldn't identify the odor and simply would not have suspected in a million years that this type of deviant behavior would be taking place right under their noses, possibly for years or even decades.. Could you imagine living that close to evil where even the highest of fences would not a good neighbor make?

In a past GA prolific serial predator/killer's trial, the prosecutor described the evil creature as; 'the Everywhere man, yet Nowhere man'...That pretty well describes JDW, imo..

http://onlineathens.com/stories/020511/new_781149904.shtml#.V6d-aPkrLct

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - Plastic beads, blood, boots, charred bones and a bayonet will be key pieces of evidence as a suspected serial killer goes on trial for a second decapitation murder, a prosecutor said Friday.
A charred human skull and hand bones were recovered from a burn pit on one of Hilton's campsites near where the rest of her remains had been found, Cappleman said. She said a cigarette butt with Hilton's DNA on it was found at the campsite.

She also said a medical examiner was unable to determine a cause of death and an anthropologist could not tell if the skull and hands found in the fire pit were male or female.
<snipped - read more>

The photo of a woman that was found in Worley's belongings - could that be Yvonne Reglar? Is that why there is a press conference 39 years after she disappeared? Might that be his first victim?

http://fox8.com/2016/08/05/fairview...n-case-of-teen-who-went-missing-39-years-ago/

If so, then I find it very interesting. That would suggest that as a serial killer, Worley first sought victims far from home, and over time chose victims within a couple of miles of his home.
Could be! I also found it odd that last week they let the guy go that was jailed in the Chandra Levy case.

Could be! I also found it odd that last week they let the guy go that was jailed in the Chandra Levy case.

They had to. It turned out the jail house snitch that put him in jail lied.

I had brought this up in maybe Thread 4 or 5 but no-one thought it was a connection.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member