Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great info Crsr! So..no visits. That lends a peek into family dynamics.

If I'm not mistaken, in his psych eval..he told them he graduated high school did he not? Of course no big surprise if he lied.

That may be true that he said that but according to the ODRC, he did not.

Makes since that he took her to his barn the early morning of July 20th and buried her that same morning before daylight. If only we can find the date and time he was questioned the first time. It's not specific in the warrant.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I brought up the Cook Brothers in the last thread I believe. Also, remember Alton Coleman and Debra something? Cook brothers were brought to justice because of opening CC and DNA. Those guys would have continued to rack up victims until they were no longer on this earth.

Debra Brown! I remember being terrified of them as a child!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The media came under fire for insisting on information from the SW, and then releasing the information on the day of Sierah's visitation. This could be some of the reason why they have only aired community events organized to fund scholarships in her name.

Yep, less than 48. He had from Tuesday about 7 pm till about Thursday morning.

But with the media all over it by Wednesday morning, I would think he had to be quick with burying her. Maybe he buried her the night of the 20th instead of the early am of the 20th. He knew he couldn't keep her like the others.

Do you think a human remain was found considering the warrant and what has been said in the media and by the locals? What's your opinion?

I always thought there were various human remains found but now after that press release, I'm wondering if it was just various DNA found. The wording they used did not eliminate that option.

Has anyone addressed why they took the shoebox from 16737. Cr 6?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
To check if there was a connection to the abductor that they didn't know at the time. Someone said that was the victim's residence.

The sandwich is throwing me.
This guy is too narcissistic and self centered to be concerned about SJ being hungry.
I think it was for himself. While he observed her.
There might be a straw in the cup because SJ hit him in the mouth? I hope.

I was corrected yesterday. He attended Evergreen, but did not graduate. It is not clear why he did not grafuate. Did he drop out and when? Was he needed on the family farm? Was he pursuing a business endeavor?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Although he made it to senior year, he most likely did not have enough credits to graduate w a low grade point average stated .

My timeline cuts 48 to 36 hours. I think it is possibly the closest in terms of how long he could have possibly kept her without being discovered by LE. Personally, I think she was off his property within 12 hours. That first long night. It would be easy to transport her in the middle of the night because while searchers were all over the place there wasn't a lot of "scheduling" searches and he could easily just be looked at as a searcher. LE has not released how he transported to burial. If there were ATV tracks coming across field..motorcylcle...video of truck? It's all assumption at this point. Regardless...the first night would also have been the best night because of the people in the streets and fields randomly. LE put a clamp on searching the next day. While 1 or 2 were held..they were directed by LE..nobody was going rogue per se.
I agree with you. Being here local and seeing how quick things happened. It sounds unrealistic that he kept her over 24 hours. I'm sure he watches the news to see if his victims have gone noticed as missing. It was all over the news by 7am 7/20. IMO he got rid of her before 7/21.

They had to. It turned out the jail house snitch that put him in jail lied.
I didn't know that. It's very odd how they have had all these breaks in cases lately.

where was the shock collar found?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I always thought there were various human remains found but now after that press release, I'm wondering if it was just various DNA found. The wording they used did not eliminate that option.

Good to hear your opinion on that.

The hearing on August 18th. Is it something worth attending? Bc if it is, I want to be there. How do we know if it's open to the public?

Can someone add that to the time line on the Known Victims thread? Kadoober?

I was just reading this thinking I will have to update! I will get to it when im near my laptop :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The sandwich is throwing me.
This guy is too narcissistic and self centered to be concerned about SJ being hungry.
I think it was for himself. While he observed her.
There might be a straw in the cup because SJ hit him in the mouth? I hope.
I'm just thinking he kept them for a period of time. You have to feed and hydrate the victim. That's why IMO there were sooo many incontinence pads. Especially in the burn pile. Bc he kept them. We know he restrained them. If his goal was to just kill, he wouldn't have an abduction set up in his barn. It wasn't becaused he cared about the victims. It was because to torture them for a length of time, they needed food and water to survive being tortured. But it's just my opinion.

I was just reading this thinking I will have to update! I will get to it when im near my laptop :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Thanks Kadoober!!

JDW reminds me of Richard Evonitz, who abducted, raped, and murdered Sofia Silva, Kati Lisk, and Kristin Lisk in the mid-1990s in Virginia. Evonitz left behind a trove for FBI agents to comb through. They eventually held a national workshop on him in an attempt to link him to unsolved crimes.

Anyway, this article is fascinating, especially the details about Evonitz's childhood, his relationship with his mother and father, and the childhood trauma he experienced at his father's hands: https://news.google.com/newspapers?...AIBAJ&sjid=gAgGAAAAIBAJ&pg=6839,3444189&hl=en

(I looked up Evonitz earlier today when talk on this thread turned to serial killers' dumping grounds. I recall reading an article years ago that stated that Evonitz placed both Silva and the Lisk sisters in water within sight of power plants. I couldn't find that article today in between painting my laundry room. Most of the articles confirm that he left them in water, though. I thought the power plant detail was interesting (if I could find it, that would be nice).)

Debra Brown! I remember being terrified of them as a child!

Yes! I remember that well...they had the whole city in a panic because they were just on a random rampage.

JDW reminds me of Richard Evonitz, who abducted, raped, and murdered Sofia Silva, Kati Lisk, and Kristin Lisk in the mid-1990s in Virginia. Evonitz left behind a trove for FBI agents to comb through. They eventually held a national workshop on him in an attempt to link him to unsolved crimes.

Anyway, this article is fascinating, especially the details about Evonitz's childhood, his relationship with his mother and father, and the childhood trauma he experienced at his father's hands: https://news.google.com/newspapers?...AIBAJ&sjid=gAgGAAAAIBAJ&pg=6839,3444189&hl=en

(I looked up Evonitz earlier today when talk on this thread turned to serial killers' dumping grounds. I recall reading an article years ago that stated that Evonitz placed both Silva and the Lisk sisters in water within sight of power plants. I couldn't find that article today in between painting my laundry room. Most of the articles confirm that he left them in water, though. I thought the power plant detail was interesting (if I could find it, that would be nice).)

Power plant would make a good "marker" I suppose. Or perhaps he was so demented he thought any water by a power plant would dissolve the bodies because of "contamination" or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FoxxTraxx