Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the shoebox taken from Sierahs house... It is noted that there were letters and something else illegible inside of it.

There were boards taken from the hell barn with writing on them. I wonder if they were trying to match writing.

I've nothing to back that up, just a thought that's crossed my mind.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Verified insider - Sierah Joughin case
Timeline

6:45 pm Sierah last seen by bf. At the time they split apart..she still had approx. 3-4 miles to bike to get home. She was leisurely biking and lets allow 25-30 minutes to bike 4 miles.

7:00-7:15 pm Approx. time of abduction starting to take place

7:00-9:45 pm This is broad..starting at 7 PM but LE has said that he stayed in area of abduction for approx. 2 hours. We do not know how they know this as "pinging" wouldn't pinpoint corn field..it would be up to a 10 mile radius. Speculating that perhaps JDW had GPS activated on his phone and they are able to say this because of GPS not pinging. Even then, gps is placing PHONE there...not him personally. We can also speculate that gps was activated AND he called someone/texted during that time placing the phone AND himself at location in corn. It really would be the only way that LE could say he was still in cornfield. This was postulated by LE but to my knowledge "they had reason to believe" but it is not being said as a confirmed fact.

10:00 PM BF raises alarm that he is unable to get a hold of her. Many, many phone calls start to happen among family and friends to see if anyone saw her. FB posts were made to have someone call if they had seen her.

11:30 PM Sierah is reported missing. Intense searching begins by LE and by family, friends.

12 midnite approx. LE finds evidence and bike in cornfield. It is now July 20, 2016

The most important thing in my opinion.

7:30 PM 7-19-2016 Sierah has been abducted

5:30 PM 7-21-2016 Warrants start to be sworn out regarding JDW

We have approx. 46 hours before warrants are issued.

We do not have time that LE was at his home but since warrants were being sworn out 46 hours after disappearance LE must have had that initial interview with him before then, Since the warrants were @ 5:30-6:30 PM July 21 2016 Meaning...LE was working on the warrants during the day of July 21 2016. Lets say 10AM they started writing them up. Now we are down to approx. 38 hours since she went missing.

We can also safely assume, I believe, that at the very latest...LE was watching him 24/7 38 hrs. after she went missing.

The wildcard is what time that LE did their initial interview. We can logically assume it was within 3 hours of them starting to write warrants as I don't believe there would be much "lag" time from JDW placing himself at the scene and LE scrambling to start getting warrants. LE will wake a judge in the middle of the night.

For the sake of argument...lets say that within 2 hours of them speaking to JDW for the first time they were putting warrants together and have now put JDW under surveillance.

That takes us to within 36 hours of the start of the abduction JDW was on the radar having been interviewed and warrants starting to be written up. It's also likely that that means 36 hrs after start of abduction JDW was under surveillance.

This means that...

At the LATEST....36 hours after the abduction started..Sierah was no longer alive and she was buried. There is NO other time he could have transported her off his property as he was under surveillance of LE. Once July 21 dawned...she could not have been transported under the cover of darkness..nor without LE seeing that JDW was doing so. I am still believing until told further that after midnight on the 20th of July...just hours after she was abducted, she was no longer alive and buried.

That's my timeline and it is supported when compared to warrants. Give or take a few hours.

After the 19th became the 20th at midnite...I believe at some point JDW cruised down to the area of abduction and saw the intense activity that was already going on. If he actually went "back" after midnite to "pick up his stuff " that was left....he wouldn't have been able to do so. LE was on the scene at approx. 11:30 PM. He knew RIGHT THEN that he would not be able to "keep" her.

I believe that Sierah was killed and buried the same night she disappeared. If still alive when taken onto his property...after JDW "went back" to get his stuff...he saw the searchers. He made a decision right then that this was way to fast and intense to keep her any longer than he already had. LE was already on the scene. FBI was on the scene the next day so I am eliminating the night hours of July 20 for him to bury her.

It was already done the previous night.

LE was at his place inventorying the green crate on July 21 @ 8:07 pm.

Good to hear your opinion on that.

The hearing on August 18th. Is it something worth attending? Bc if it is, I want to be there. How do we know if it's open to the public?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

All hearings should be open to the public but if I recall correctly, this is just his preliminary hearing. His attorney most likely does NOT want the actual hearing to be held because of the evidence it would bring out that will be hurtful to his client. In all likelihood, he will waive this hearing and consent to be bound over to the grand jury just as he did with the abduction charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay I read the SW! I seen posted in past threads that the air mattress was behind a wall. On the SW it only says behind a board not behind a wall. It could have been behind a board meaning his hidden room.

Also since no-one answered my question I don't think it says shock collar, if that is what is thought listed found by shop walk through door. The letters written aren't the same The second letter is an N not an H. If you look at the hand writing with the rest of the items
*added-if it is an H none of the other words have an H in the middle of the word is capitalized. If it is a capital H the line is diagonal unlike other capital H on that page. Just an observation.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Did anybody notice that the abduction site is north of her home. That means she would have passed her drive way if she was headed northbound on CR6 from Evergreen school.

Also, on the handwritten 3 of 3 inventory report, it list two items from Cr6 between 1/120

1 wheat struggle ?

2 wheat / grass

and number 3 is in the north barn room

3 straw - I don't think this is a drinking straw, but straw that can be matched back to the abduction or burial site.

It sounds like they may have match to where ce was abducted or buried.

Also, on the handwritten 3 of 3 inventory report, it list two items from Cr6 between 1/120

1 wheat struggle ?

2 wheat / grass

and number 3 is in the north barn room

3 straw - I don't think this is a drinking straw, but straw that can be matched back to the abduction or burial site.

It sounds like they may have match to where ce was abducted or buried.
Wheat stubble

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Okay I read the SW! I seen posted in past threads that the air mattress was behind a wall. On the SW it only says behind a board not behind a wall. It could have been behind a board meaning his hidden room.

Also since no-one answered my question I don't think it says shock collar, if that is what is thought listed found by shop walk through door. The letters written aren't the same The second letter is an N not an H. If you look at the hand writing with the rest of the items
*added-if it is an H none of the other words have an H in the middle of the word is capitalized. If it is a capital H the line is diagonal unlike other capital H on that page. Just an observation.

<BBM for Focus>

Yes,CZL496 it says Shock Collar. There is no such thing as a Snock Collar.. Maybe the Crime Scene Investigator's pen malfunctioned.. All media reports said shock collar..

Regarding the shoebox taken from Sierahs house... It is noted that there were letters and something else illegible inside of it.

There were boards taken from the hell barn with writing on them. I wonder if they were trying to match writing.

I've nothing to back that up, just a thought that's crossed my mind.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Oooh I bet you are correct !

Yes,CZL496 it says Shock Collar. There is no such thing as a Snock Collar.. Maybe the Crime Scene Investigator's pen malfunctioned.. All media reports said shock collar..
I've never heard of a snock collar either but the writing just didn't match to me. Sometimes once you see something you only think that. So I keep going back to it.

Does anyone know where he was incarcerated at during the prison years? Could be possible that traveling for visits for his family created a hardship. Maybe stepfather was ill and needed constant care, no vehicle, mother afraid to drive that far, etc. There could be many reasons that he did not have visitors. Almost all of the prisons are mid -southern Ohio, and back then the system did not try to put them near family such as now. They may have stayed in contact through letters and phone calls. Just trying to think rationally about the family dynamics.

Does anyone know where he was incarcerated at during the prison years? Could be possible that traveling for visits for his family created a hardship. Maybe stepfather was ill and needed constant care, no vehicle, mother afraid to drive that far, etc. There could be many reasons that he did not have visitors. Almost all of the prisons are mid -southern Ohio, and back then the system did not try to put them near family such as now. They may have stayed in contact through letters and phone calls. Just trying to think rationally about the family dynamics.

Nah. I choose to think his family knew he was scary (and an a-hole) and choose to keep their distance. But thats just my opinion.

I brought up the Cook Brothers in the last thread I believe. Also, remember Alton Coleman and Debra something? Cook brothers were brought to justice because of opening CC and DNA. Those guys would have continued to rack up victims until they were no longer on this earth.

Debra Brown! I remember being terrified of them as a child!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, I just haven't thought of these guys in forever so I thought I would check them out. Blast from the past I guess...
Debra Denise Brown Alton Coleman
attachment.php
attachment.php

Agg Murder x2, Attempted Agg Murder, Agg Robbery x2, Agg Burglary. Sentenced to life with no chance of Parole. ALL from Hamilton County. I find that strange because like I said, I was terrified of them as a child and I remember them staying at a yellow house that was along the West side of 475. Maybe that is just a faulty memory.

Alton Coleman wasn't so lucky: Apparently he was responsible for 8 murders.

On April 26, 2002, reciting Psalm 23, Alton Coleman was executed by lethal injection in the death chamber at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville, Ohio.

***Edit*** I didn't realize those photos would turn out so huge and creepy! My apologies.

Attachments

• W025932.jpg
    W025932.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 418
  • 440px-AltonColeman.jpg
    440px-AltonColeman.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 432

I recall it was North Central Correctional Institution in Marion which is about an hour and 10 minutes away (depending how fast you drive) but I will verify that tomorrow.

Nah. I choose to think his family knew he was scary (and an a-hole) and choose to keep their distance. But thats just my opinion.

I definitely agree that it was more of a case of the family not giving a crap about him than lack of transportation.

Good point about the h's and N's, I am not sure either way. There is a brand Snock® that makes biker cowls or scarves and I guess some might call one a Snock Collar?

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/378654281150129635/

Something tells me his family was scared of him.

IIRC in a intake report? for his mother she denied physical abuse, but said he spoke to her like his father, and I took that as verbally abusive.

no friends either..........maybe that is why we do not hear anyone talking about him; no one allowed on farm but family? no childhood buddies? not mother, aunt,cousin, sister.............says allot in 3 years..........yet he claimed to have friends and witnesses in his manifesto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragin_Cajun83