Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the existence of such would trigger additional charges? (*advertiser censored*)

I can't point to specific case(s) atm (memory issues) but I tend to think not.

My husband is sometimes dismayed at how many tabs I keep open, in this instance, I am glad for that habit. I have all the documents. I doubt I am the only one.

Poverty is horrible but one of the best ways to cope is by combining resources, thus all 3 of the family sharing the same property. Side jobs and buying secondhand (pawnshops etc) would enable him to acquire electronics over a period of time.

I do not know this for sure, but I think maybe he has been deemed by SSA DDS (Social Security Administration, Disability Determination Services) to be disabled due to a "substance use disorder," which would be dependence on alcohol and/or drugs. If so, he would receive a monthly check, medicaid/medicare health insurance, and other entitlements such as food stamps, and possibly the added benefit of a cell phone with 200 minutes a month paid for by the State of Ohio/federal government.

This is just my suspicion, not fact!

I think that would have needed to have been disclosed as legal income to the court. He told the judge he had 0 income in order to get a public defender. I don't think he would be eligible to collect full SSDI and no SSI benefits and have a business. The rules are very strict about collecting those benefits and working. Although I bet his mother gets a decent check every month. From the reading the various documents I think his brother is disabled in some way but we do not sleuth family members so I can't say for sure. Perhaps between them they pay most of the property expenses.

I don't think he vould have buried her the first night without being detected by the helicopters.

As far as the wheat/grass it was probably to compare to the burial site.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

That is a very good point! He had to wait until the helicopters were gone.

I think that would have needed to have been disclosed as legal income to the court. He told the judge he had 0 income in order to get a public defender. I don't think he would be eligible to collect full SSDI and no SSI benefits and have a business. The rules are very strict about collecting those benefits and working. Although I bet his mother gets a decent check every month. From the reading the various documents I think his brother is disabled in some way but we do not sleuth family members so I can't say for sure. Perhaps between them they pay most of the property expenses.
And there may be savings. His mother's generation lived through the depression...that generation know how to save money and pinch a penny. The stepfather may have left something. Just thoughts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

And there may be savings. His mother's generation lived through the depression...that generation know how to save money and pinch a penny. The stepfather may have left something. Just thoughts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I remember reading that he convinced his mother to buy a truck, and that he had insurance on the truck as a second driver. He also convinced his mother to buy him some sort of lawn mower. He may not have money or an income, but he does have money via his mother.

Going back to the timeline to factor in the fact that the helicopter was circling until Wednesday morning.

Does that mean that he waited until Wednesday night to bury her? She was in a shallow grave close to the road - is that because family, friends, and police were searching the area and he was rushed?

Tuesday July 19

• 6:30-6:45PM Sierah last seen by boyfriend (she is 3-4 miles from home)
  • 7-7:15PM abducted?
  • 6:30-800 Police ask for witnesses to motorcyclist with open face helmet near bicycle location
  • Worley cell phone pings for 2 hours near bicycle location
  • 9:05PM Sunset
  • 10PM boyfriend unable to reach Sierah
  • 11-11:30PM Sierah reported missing by parents
  • helicopter search of surrounding area

Wednesday July 20

• 12:03AM Sierah bike located
  • helicopter search ends
  • 9:30AM Cornfield scene

Thursday July 21

• 5:37pm swabbed for DNA (in custody)
  • 7:03PM Barn search
  • 8PM 1st warrant time

Friday July 22

• 3AM Arrest
  • 6PM Sierah body found

<Warning Graphic>

Imo, the intended purpose by JDW for possessing the incontinence underwear listed in the barn search warrant was likely for the absorption of urine and feces released when a victim died. Upon death, there is a sudden release of urine and of bowel stool. jmo

Also there was bleach listed. Although there are many uses for bleach. A forensically aware predator will sometimes drench a victim's body in bleach in an effort to destroy forensics evidence..

Alaskan serial killer Israel Keyes hid kill kits in different locations across the US for future abductions/murders. IK stocked the kits with a firearm, silencer & ammo, duct tape, zip ties, rope knives, rubber gloves and drano. The drano was used to speed up the decomposition process while destroying forensics evidence..

Current law is that one can earn $900/month for 9 months before it effects SSDI. He probably did some side work for cash, no records, no reporting.
Anyway, I think it is the mother & the disabled son that collect disability/SSI with the health care benefits. But even as low as $750/month in disability drops food stamps to $18/month!
My guess would be that it is JDW collecting full food stamps at $194/month.

State laws vary so much.

I don't know how this works retroactively but one no longer qualifies for disability on the basis of substance abuse/addiction. And many states have a law that if you have been convicted for drug charges, you are not eligible for food stamps but I doubt that goes back 16 years.

There is an advantage to country living, you can garden, can, freeze, fish & hunt for food. Food stamps now pay for veg/fruit plants & trees.

It is not unusual to sell plasma for $240/mo + or - and is not counted as income.

Sharing the resources & obligations is still the best way to manage and get by when impoverished.

I can hear his excuses already (after reading his last ones).

I was just riding home, you know getting ready for my next busy day of lawn work and here she comes right at me. She hit me..couldn't she see this motorcycle? I wasn't doing anything wrong. I catapulted off my bike and we hit heads and I guess when I took my helmet off to see if she was okay..there must have been blood on it. I picked her and her bike up. I didn't know what to do, I was gonna get another problem with my insurance and lose my lawnmowing business. I tried my life saving skills on her (you know I have saved 3 lives) but it wasn't working. So I sat in the cornfield for awhile thinking about what was the best thing for me to do. I figured I should give her a proper burial and I guess I "unknowingly" broke the law. I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't steal her bike or kill her. She did this to me. What am I gonna do about my truck, my lawn mowing business, my mom and all I owe her?

Sorry if I made it sound so trite and foolish...he is so incapable of seeing anything outside of himself period.

Did anybody notice that the abduction site is north of her home. That means she would have passed her drive way if she was headed northbound on CR6 from Evergreen school.

The abduction site is South of her home. She was going east on T, and turned North on 6. She was abducted before getting to her driveway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the likelihood that he'll just toss in the towel, admit his guilt, and waive both a grand jury and a trial? Given how much evidence LE has against him, don't you think his attorney has advised him that a guilty plea is in his best interest? Would there still be a trial, for sentencing purposes?

Very low. He is probably coming up with stories how it's not his fault at all, just like he did with the first known victim that he abducted.

Oh and if you can't see this as the truth, then you are blind as a bat!!

Sorry...had to!!

Ce's mother and grandmother lived next door to each other. She had just passed her mothers home and was close to her grandmother's when the abduction took place.

She was going East on T, turned North (left) on 6, she wasn't even to her moms house yet when she was abducted. Are you her Aunt?
735713b559275058fa79b1ac20ab09f5.jpg

One more...sorry!!

"Rape, no I never hurt a woman..didn't you just say she was with her boyfriend?"

"Bondage items...well haven't I told you lawnmowing is a stressful job!"

Ok..I am done!! Just had to be JDW for a lousy minute!

Foxfire, you think he allowed them use of a toilet up to the time he decided to kill them? Toilet could mean bucket.

I don't know if this pic is allowed. I m 4 days new here. I was out & about this evening, and went past the abduction site (5 miles from here). There is a corn field on each side of the road, and not far after the abduction site is her moms house (sits pretty far back off the road). I can see how that would be a good place to kidnap someone (Not that anyplace should be a good place to kidnap someone).
2158ae8563a61e7e7558840f60c2caee.jpg

She was going East on T, turned North (left) on 6, she wasn't even to her moms house yet when she was abducted. Are you her Aunt?
735713b559275058fa79b1ac20ab09f5.jpg

It's shocking that she was so close to home, and she was unable to get away from him.

It's shocking that she was so close to home, and she was unable to get away from him.

Yeah, very sad. I have a 22 yr old daughter. I can not imagine what her mom is going through. I agree with her mom wanting the death penalty. Please forgive me God for my thoughts, but I do pray for others mercy, peace & love. But not for this person.

Foxfire, you think he allowed them use of a toilet up to the time he decided to kill them? Toilet could mean bucket.

Yes, TDW59, or portable porti poti. Just seems more logical, imo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member