KY KY - Crystal Hall (Branham), 24, Pikeville, 1 March 2009

Some posts from Pikeville topix.

Natasha talks to her sister regularly, Myrtle. Apparently, she is in Lexington living with a black man. According to Natasha, her sister is hiding from the cops...some crime that happened around the time she disappeared. I don't know what it will take for Natasha to tell you the truth...she says she will never tell you where her sister is because of the cops. She and Jeremy both know where Crystal is. Stay on to Natasha...wear her down. It is sad that she is letting you live in misery...no respect for you at all. That is all I know...but I felt I needed to post it.I have also heard Natasha when she is wild on her Suboxone or Zanax say that she talks to her sister on the phone at Jeremy's house. Don't know about the black guy...but she says that Crystal is hiding from the cops. Natasha talks bad about whoever Myrtle is...

Such a sad situation...so sad.Well don't know if this is the same girl or not, but a young girl that I know told me back last year around about this time of a young girl that was missing and that they had her picture posted at Walmart as missing. She said that these guys from up around Virgie area was suppose to of taken her from her apartment and that this girl was on the phone with a friend prior to her abduction, but said that these guys took her out and murdered her and mutilated her body and hid it in a abandon mine around Letcher County.

Please don't jump to any conclusions that this is your daughter, because I can't remember the girls name, but if you or anyone else has a young girl missing around in this area, it would be worth checking out. I asked the girl that if she knew this for a fact, why she didn't contact the police, but she said she found out through a friend of theirs and she feared for her life if it ever got out, then they would track it back to her and she had a baby as well and feared for it safety. I myself was going to report it, but when I went to Walmart to see the missing person flyer, it was gone so I didn't know if the story was even true about this girl being missing.

So if I were you I would have the police or my family to search every abandon mine in that area for her remains to see if it is the same person.

Hope this can help you get closer, but I pray it isn't your daughter.Crystal is still missing. There still has been no word and even the rumors have slowed down. I have been still out there looking and talking to people. I have been trying hard to make up new posters, but when you are doing it alone the paper and in is so expensive it takes time. She is on NAMUS, CODUS, and all those other sites, why the state police do not have her on their page I do not know. The detectives have been of no help making all kinds of excuses, now I going to paralegal school to learn more about the law and I graduate in Sept. That way I know more about the law itself. I will not give up till I find out what has happened and who is responsible. The only rumor I keep hearing now is that some guy named Nathan Pugh knows that she is being held around Lexington by drug dealers, but he won't speak to me about it. I'm supposing it's just a story. Also I have been in contact with the STEVE WILCOS SHOW. They are done taping for the season, but said as soon as they start back up they are interested in doing a story on Crystal. I would like anyone who knew and hung around Crystal at time of her disappearence to get with me and let me know if they would go on the show and take tests to prove they know nothing about her disappearence. You can contact me on my facebook page or Crystal's page. myrtlesue2000@yahoo.com or crystalgbh@yahoo.com. Thank you all once again for continued thoughts and prayers....

Via CNN. :(

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-564660

This is Crystal Gayle Branham Hall she is my niece who I raised as a child. She went missing two years ago from Pikeville Kentucky. She was staying with her sister in an apartment on Kentucky Ave.

I hope Crystal comes home soon!

Happy Birthday Crystal! Some of us will not forget!

hall_crystal3.jpeghall_crystal.jpegBumping for Crystal and wondering if there is anything new in the case.
In La Puente, LE have discovered human remains in someone's backyard, which may be associated with a 2009 cold case m.p. fwiw.

http://www.kentuckystatepolice.org/...erson/Post9_mp_crystal_gayle_hall_branham.htm
lhall_crystal5.jpeg
rbbm.

"Crystal Gayle Hall - Branham is 31 years years old.

Race: Caucasian
Height: 5'3" - 5'4"
Weight: 100-120 pounds
Eyes: brown
Hair: Red
Nickname: Red and her maiden name is Branham
Other Information: Her ears and navel are pierced. Hall has "Willy" tattooed on the bottom of her left leg and the outline of a heart tattooed at the top of her right arm. The tattoo of "Willy" and heart tattoo are outlined and not colored.
Missing Since: March 1, 2009
"

7 years today. Couldn't find anything new or any updates. Said a prayer for you and your family tonight Crystal.

7 years today. Couldn't find anything new or any updates. Said a prayer for you and your family tonight Crystal.

There's been nothing to report. I keep up with the family on FB. They are from a small town in Pike County Kentucky too.

I am Crystal's Aunt. I have worked hard to keep her story and photos out there and I wanted to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. There has been no news on her whereabouts. Every rumor and story I have heard, I have followed up on. Unfortunately nothing has came about. It's sad that we get no help on her case. But I will not stop or give up hope. Thank you once again. Myrtle Sue Rasnake

I am Crystal's Aunt. I have worked hard to keep her story and photos out there and I wanted to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. There has been no news on her whereabouts. Every rumor and story I have heard, I have followed up on. Unfortunately nothing has came about. It's sad that we get no help on her case. But I will not stop or give up hope. Thank you once again. Myrtle Sue Rasnake

God bless you! I was praying you would join WS!!

This PI has been commenting on the LISK case.
https://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/...en-swift-vanished-without-a-trace-since-2009/
attachment.php

Where are these six beautiful petite women, how could they just disappear, no cell phone activity, no credit card activity, nothing. It appears that the families of the missing women, Crystal Hall, Paige Johnson, Holly Bobo, Lauren Spierer, Kateyln Markham and Karen Swift, are in the dark about any leads in their cases from the cops, See CNN headline news VIDEO CLICK HERE
Dates & times when the six petite young women were reported missing and/or abducted;
1). Karen Swift………..Sunday @ 5:00 am October 30th 2011 Dyersburg TN…5′ 5″tall & 136 lbs
2). Kate Markham….Saturday @ 11:00 pm August 13th 2011 Fairfield OH…..5′ 3″ tall & 128 lbs
3). Lauren Spierer …Friday @ 4:30 am June 3rd 2011 Bloomington IN……….5′ 0″ tall & 90 lbs
4). Holly Bobo ……….Wednesday @ 7:40 am April 13th 2011 Darden TN………5′ 3″ tall & 110 lbs
5). Paige Johnson …Thursday @ 1:00 am Sept 23rd 2010 Florence KY……….5′ 1″ tall & 110 lbs
6). Crystal Hall………Tuesday March 3rd, 2009, Pikeville KY…………………..5′ 3″ tall & 105 lbs.

To put the distances between the 6 abducted petite women in perspective, it is only 30 miles from Florence KY to Fairfield OH, it is only 80 miles from Darden TN to Dyersburg TN, it is only 130 miles between Bloomington IN and Florence KY and the same for Fairfield OH.

For some reason all the dates when the six petite women go missing have a 3 in it, like the 3rd, the 13th, the 23rd and the 30th, also the 3rd and the 13th are repeated twice, very odd?

Attachments

• newmap2-best.jpg
    newmap2-best.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 150

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members